• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Texas Shoot and possible future competition site.

Re: Texas Shoot and possible future competition site.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DRAM40A1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DRAM40A1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a very unpredictable schedule but would love the opportunity. </div></div>

The owners said there is a strict rule about shooters who's name rhyme with Earl or Pearl.

Sorry Dearl.
wink.gif
</div></div>

I thank God every day that my name doesn't rhyme with GAY!!!!!Sorry Jay....LOL </div></div>

you win this one, Fruitcake

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DRAM40A1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DRAM40A1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a very unpredictable schedule but would love the opportunity. </div></div>
The owners said there is a strict rule about shooters who's name rhyme with Earl or Pearl.

Sorry Dearl.
wink.gif
</div></div>
I thank God every day that my name doesn't rhyme with GAY!!!!!Sorry Jay....LOL </div></div>
you win this one, Fruitcake </div></div>
BLAAHHH!!! LMAO!!!

Would this be a one day match or two? I'd be more apt to make a one day due to scheduling...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..............why was i not alerted ? </div></div>

Sometimes I quote BOLTRIPPER...

I'm down...

If you all would accept a foreigner, I too would be interested. Not necessarily saying "able" but most definitely interested.

am i not foreign enough for the foreign club

Sound like a blast. I'd also be interested.

Hour south of Dallas? Anywhere near Centerville?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sound like a blast. I'd also be interested.

Hour south of Dallas? Anywhere near Centerville? </div></div>

Anything within 5 hours is "near" in Texas.

I'm WAY interested. I can even bring about 3 pieces of steel to help set up the stages!!! I've got one IDPA sized free standing torso. I can get David's IDPA sized torso with A and T zone flapper targets on that piece of steel and, I have a 12" swinging gong.

Count me as a, "for sure". That way we can find out if a 300wm can spin the spinner! ( I'll be launching 220s at it @ 2800+ ) LOL

I also have a 12'x12' E-Z Up for extra shade I can bring along if needed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">flounder took a pic of you in it, get him to put it up </div></div>

I have no idea what youre talking about.
smile.gif
I also have one of Chad but he doesnt know I took it. Give me a sec to upload it.
IMAG0214.jpg

IMAG0195.jpg

I think i could find it in my schedule to try to find a way off the boat to make that one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No targets needed thanks.. </div></div>

Sorry, Outback! Didn't know you had it handled and I was trying to contribute to the event!!!

I'm really looking forward to this if it happens.

If and when it does, you can count me for sure and, probably my bud Dave that doesn't get on here too much. We've been shooting at Tac Pro lately and would love to do something like this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im in.</div></div>

Only if you bring her along to RO!

Then that would turn into a whole different type of competition.

Will let you guys know about the next one when a date opens

Im interested if the dates are good with my work travel schedule.

I faithfully volunteer to be the on-site medic if I can come shoot also
grin.gif

I'm interested as well

This match mat not happen this year or until it cools off. There are a lot of matches at the end of the year so it's hard to pin down a date. We will let u know

If y'all have another I'd love to get in on it. I'm near Tomball, Texas, so it would be the closest match ever!!

I would be interested...what is the word