• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas Shooters Club matches.

Re: Texas Shooters Club matches.

We will have to start getting the shootout in the works. It will take quite a facility to handle both clubs at once. I'm certain you guys will bring more people than us though the quality won't be there. We had 44 show up at our last members only match. And if my math is correct that is between a bunch and a whole lott of shooters.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: millman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We will have to start getting the shootout in the works. It will take quite a facility to handle both clubs at once. <span style="font-weight: bold">I'm certain you guys will bring more people than us though the quality won't be there</span>. We had 44 show up at our last members only match. And if my math is correct that is between a bunch and a whole lott of shooters. </div></div>

What??
The quality won't be there? Are you talking smack already.....??

North Texas shooter and I would be interested.

I've never shot a match and am just learning how to hold a gun, but I'm interested...

Just saw this. Interested... particularly if one or two of the venues could be closer to the Houston / Southeast Tx area.
CW

for all that are interested go here
Register form
<span style="font-weight: bold">First MEMBERS ONLY monthly match is Feb 25th, Frost Texas</span>
Membership dues can be paid at the match and are $75/year. Monthly matches are $50 and need to be paid in cash at the match so that the prize money can be dispersed.
followed by club meeting. We will discuss election of officers and club agenda. Any member is welcome to attend meeting.
club match is limited to first 30 applicants.
for other info or questions contact Josh <[email protected]>;

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All -

If you are interested in this club, please take a minute to fill out the below survey. It'll help us get going in the right direction to ensure that this club, and our matches, are successful. Thanks in advance.

Texas Precision Rifle Club Survey </div></div>

To register just for Membership use form above. We should be able to come up with the the next few monthly matches from the input of members from the first meeting.
Best,
Josh

I want to sign up, but dont think I can make the match in 2 weeks. Can you join without attending the match in Frost?

OK I filled out the survey a while back.

Registration sent, thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GreatGonzo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea on a round count for the first match?</div></div>

Probably about 50, bring 100.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corsair2pilot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I filled out the survey to become a member. What else do I need to do? </div></div>

Show up at a match, pay your dues and shoot!

The first match is February 25th near Frost, TX. Here is a link to the match sign up form:

Match Sign Up Form

Thanks. Can't make the first...working. Should be able to make one in March. Has anyone spoken with the folks at The Best of The West range near Liberty Hiil?

I plan to scout the new 1000-yd range opening next week near Glen Rose to see whether it will be a suitable venue for future matches and/or training...

filled out survey and registered for February match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Morris#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate I'm missing this first match. I hope to be at the March match though!</div></div>

We'll miss you too young butterfly!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Morris#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate I'm missing this first match. I hope to be at the March match though!</div></div>

when and where is the March match?

Nice.... It looks like things are running well down there in Texas.

March match will be decided at club meeting.. The calendar is full of shoots in march so we will gauge the interest of when and where. If you would like to have some input on this and can't make the meeting I think we will have an email going out soon along with a Facebook page for members

Excellent match today fellas. Plenty of positional shooting and various ranges. I especially enjoyed the 500 yard mover!

Thank you Kevin for having us at your, very nice, personal rifle range.

thanks to kevin for hosting the first event. had a great time,texas shooters need to get involved in this.

Glad everyone had a good time, and BIG THANKS to Kevin for the use of his ranch. It's a great place.

Looking forward to building this with everyone!

I had some help, and wrote out the shooters finishing order. I think we need to post the order once a match is complete.

What do y'all think?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Garvey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had some help, and wrote out the shooters finishing order. I think we need to post the order once a match is complete.

What do y'all think? </div></div>

You bet..... post em' in case some one wold like to track it that ain't from Texas.

And nice going Berry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: millman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Garvey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had some help, and wrote out the shooters finishing order. I think we need to post the order once a match is complete.

What do y'all think? </div></div>

You bet..... post em' in case some one wold like to track it that ain't from Texas.

And nice going Berry.</div></div>

I think you are becoming a closet Texan!!

There is no official website up yet. Right now just up on the forums.

Membership dues are $75 and the deadline is April 15 for the 2012 season.

Membership dues can be mailed to me:

Adam Williams
8747 FM 455
Montague, TX 76251

Make check payable to:
Texas Precision Rifle Club

Is it to late to sign up for the group? Im looking to join up and start shooting some good matches. Im near Houston.

I, as well, would like to join. I notice that the first 2 matches were out east, though. Will we be sharing the wealth a little further west? Odell is about an hour west of Wichita Falls. I appears that I missed the April 15 deadline, but am still very interested.

Jym

Can anyone direct me to the Facebook page for the club? I paid my dues at the Leonard shoot but haven't heard anything since. I thought we had a shoot coming up next weekend, but I can't find anything on it.

Thanks
JJ