• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas Shooters Club matches.

Re: Texas Shooters Club matches.

Shot in Leonard shoot, but had no idea it was part of this club.

Is it too late to join for the year??

If not when is the next shoot and where do I sign up?

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aquatic_Robotic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shot in Leonard shoot, but had no idea it was part of this club.

Is it too late to join for the year??

If not when is the next shoot and where do I sign up?

Thanks
</div></div>

The communication on this group is taking place on facebook. I will PM the link.

I went to that facebook page (from pm) several weeks ago and put in a join request and it is still pending and I can't view any information. Who is running this and accepting request anyone know?

So I am newish to this forum. I lurked while I was in Iraq.

What exactly are the match formats for these matches? I shoot a lot of 3 gun but would like to look at more "precision rifle" matches next season.

I had a great time at the Leonard shoot. Was not aware of the club membership as I'm not a facebook guy. Would like to join I think.

Hey I'd like to join also. Please send me the FB link

Thanks

i would be interested in some around the houston area, but might be willing to drive some

hey, pm me the link too while i am thinking about it

I was signed up to shoot the one leonard with my dad and two friends but had to cancel cause of work issues. When is the next match and is there still openings in the registrations??

thanks

Not sure how I missed this either. In Huntsville, not on FB, would be very interested in joining.

Is that NETT benefit this Saturday? On their website, NETT has it listed as July 7. I live in Navarro County but have never heard of the Rifle Ranch. I'd like to go even if it was just to check the place out.

When are you guys organizing another match. I just missed the July 7th. Just found the thread today.

The next club match is the 21st of July. July 7th was not a club match - it was a fund raising match for North East Teas Tac's legal battle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goatphius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hook me up with the FB link </div></div>

+1