• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I'm hoping to make it out there Saturday morning. If not this weekend then definitely the next.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

I've not forgotten about you...
Almost have the other house sold, then life will possibly resemble a bit of normal.

I should be there at American Shooting Center around or slightly after noon.

I'm thinking I'll try for around the same time. What distance are you setting up at?

Txsteele, you gonna try to make it this weekend?

I'm thinking I'll try for around the same time. What distance are you setting up at?

If this deal I have for the 50 falls through, I might be out there with it.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Dammit, man....I might have to sneak out there if you're bringing the 50....

Temptation

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394735808754.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394735808754.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 23

I can (want to) but not until after 3p......I don't know how long y'all will be there?

I can (want to) but not until after 3p......I don't know how long y'all will be there?

Cant speak for anyone else but I'll probably still be there...wanting to get some quality time behind the buttstock and I'm hoping to spend a little time bs'ing.

I'll try to stay as long as possible. only 120 rds of 308

Side note..where do yall get factory rounds from? I dont reload yet and have been having hell finding reasonable 168 gr. Match .308

I get them from local gunshop. They got 155 AMAX and 155 bthp from hornady

Ah. Much better gun shops in your area than mine. Only 2 down here and neither carry much for ammo.

Cant speak for anyone else but I'll probably still be there...wanting to get some quality time behind the buttstock and I'm hoping to spend a little time bs'ing.

I'll try to stay as long as possible. only 120 rds of 308

I'll be there around 3:30......weather permitting (supposed to be raining?).

I'll be the guy with this rifle....come find me.

DSCN3742.JPG

I'm going and just hoping the weather isn't too terrible. I have at least 2 friends coming as well, one from College Station and one from right up the road.

Chances are good that I'll be the bearded guy wearing a fishing shirt and a tan cap as usual.

Last edited:
No point. I'm here and its so windy and wet that you cant hang targets

Ended up spotting for a buddy and shooting 3 groups of my own but didnt really get to do much.

Last edited:
Howdy, I am posting this on a couple forums as I would like to get some fellow enthusiasts together to have a good time. While not exactly geared toward long range shooting, this is still a meet up for everyone and anything you want to bring. Here are the details:

DATE: May 11th
TIME: 8 a.m. to Noon
PRICE: Currently 20/person
WHO: Anyone who wants to have a good time!

Gentlemen, thanks to txgunshowreview, Fusion Gun Range has said they would be happy to host a day of shooting for us. Depending on number of people showing up, there may even be vendors to demo products. Cost as of now is $20/guest. The price could possibly go down if we have more people. The date for this get-together will be Sunday May 11th from 8 a.m. to Noon. Please post in this thread if you want to be added to the list of those that will be attending. Also, if you want, post up what you plan to bring so we can all see what there is! It's always fun to see someone else's toys!

Link to Fusion: Fusion Website Home

Txgunshowreview- thank you for your efforts in this. Once a good size list of names and dates is compiled, we can let Fusion know what to expect. Thank you again.

***Significant others are welcome to join! Bring a friend, bring whomever. This is a meet and greet for fellow enthusiasts and those wanting to get into another fun, healthy, constitutional activity.

I've got a place to shoot outside of boerne. benches, at 100yds and 800yds...the 300 yd range shoots prone from the top of the damn across the lake. I've got a half dozen a-500 armor steel life size hog targets positioned at different ranges, wireless camera system, target butts, chronographs etc. 800 yd bench is under a 200 year old oak tree. you can shoot from elevation (theres a deer blind 100ft above the lake) or across canyon where you can practice reading the wind with at least 3 values. the 100 and 300 yard range is positioned in a canyon protected from the wind. I teach long range hog interdiction tactics with both conventional sighting systems and thermal (both can be provided i.e. sb 5x25 pm2 and flir t-50 in front of an t-acog. we are also getting ready to put up an shotgun course my personal favorite for hogs. only teach one student at a time range and equipment without weapons 50 and hour everything else negotiable. contact here

Letting Fusion know in the next day we will be coming out.

Howdy, I am posting this on a couple forums as I would like to get some fellow enthusiasts together to have a good time. While not exactly geared toward long range shooting, this is still a meet up for everyone and anything you want to bring. Here are the details:

Gentlemen, thanks to txgunshowreview, Fusion Gun Range has said they would be happy to host a day of shooting for us. Depending on number of people showing up, there may even be vendors to demo products. Cost as of now is $20/guest. The price could possibly go down if we have more people. The date for this get-together will be Sunday May 11th from 8 a.m. to Noon. Please post in this thread if you want to be added to the list of those that will be attending. Also, if you want, post up what you plan to bring so we can all see what there is! It's always fun to see someone else's toys!

Txgunshowreview- thank you for your efforts in this. Once a good size list of names and dates is compiled, we can let Fusion know what to expect. Thank you again.

***Significant others are welcome to join! Bring a friend, bring whomever. This is a meet and greet for fellow enthusiasts and those wanting to get into another fun, healthy, constitutional activity.

Would like to join in on this. Space still available? How many are participating? What type of shooting is planned? Any info. would appreciated.

Letting Fusion know in the next day we will be coming out.

Got the glass mounted. Just need to go shoot now, I suppose. Any good places near Tyler? May be going to 31west this week. See what they have

Anyone around Midland/Odessa care to help a new Texan find a place to shoot?
I just migrated here to get away from the liberals up north. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Anybody want to shoot today at asc im going to be there starting around 0800 at the long range line

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk