• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: TEXAS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Texagator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here....drinking heavily and thinking about my misspent youth... </div></div>

i am about to go sit on the porch of my beach house and do the same thing!!!!!!!

bench

In Austin...drinking heavily and thinking about Texagator's misspent youth.

San Antonio. Moved here in July 09 and I still have to find a decent range.

Well...
OK I'm not "in" TX-persay, but

I am from ALLEN, TX.
I reside up in IL now.
Cant convince HH6 to move back "home"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M241047</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mesquite! Can't wait to get the hell out of this town...headed to <span style="font-weight: bold">Austin!</span> </div></div>
poor bastard...if i could erase 1 city from my state it would be Austin....but different srokes i suppose.

bench

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 396chevy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">San Antonio. Moved here in July 09 and I still have to find a decent range. </div></div>

Have you looked?
Bullethole and CTSA.
http://silhouette-texas.us/

"Erase Austin from the state"???

Moved to Austin a yr ago. I'm not from CA or want to want to change Austin into a Wine & Cheese party. So, dont start hate'n on me. I am from MS, and am fitting in fine with the locals.

Member of ARC. Working on my sniper rig and reloading for it.

Looking for some long range fun shooting, and to improve my skills.

I moved to the Houston area about 3 years ago. Not to bad of a place. Just wish we could get rid of all the Katriana "evacuees". And the ranges around here suck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here...Victoria, 2 hours south of Houston/San Antonio, 1.5 north of Corpus. </div></div>

El Campo here. Not too far from you.

College Station

Have lived in: Plano, Mesquite, Austin.

think I'll stay where I'm at.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Corpus is my local. Any one around here got a 1000yds I can practice on?</div></div>

Hell you're only 30 miles from Rifles Only!

We are having a match in Temple Tx April 17th. Have two slots to fill. PM me if interested or check the thread on matches. Its the Iron Bridge Precision Rifle Match.

Does anyone in the league city/clear lake/houston area have seekonk torque wrenches that I could use to torque down by base and rings? I will meet up with you one day to do this and shoot at a range. I just cant anni up $175 for two wrenches.
Thanks