• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you again Ceylon for your support!

jawa

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2010
TX
I noticed not to many people read all of the posts on a topic, so I decided that I would post this as a separate topic.

Alright guys, well I would hope any of you looking for a backpack would do what I did... Call Ceylon! As most of us know, he is one of our hide vendors that specializes in backpacks among other items.

I called him yesterday telling him what I was going to be doing, and he immediately stopped me in the middle of my sentence and told me that he had been reading this thread. He continued to say the it would be his pleasure to donate a backpack to me as well as other things that I would need for my trip.

He asked me if I had been looking at any packs and I told him that the Eblerlestock V90 Destroyer looked about right for the job. He said no problem, and asked if I needed anything else. Not that he needed to do anymore than he already did, he threw in a 3 liter hydration bladder and water treatment supplies as well.

Ceylon has gone above and beyond what I would have expected anyone to do for me. This should speak volumes to what kind of guy Ceylon is, anyone else who has had the pleasure of dealing with him would already know this. But for all of you other guys out there that havent had the pleasure, this should let you know not to go anywhere else for a pack. Alright, I'll quit brown-nosing and update you guys as the days pass.

Thanks again Ceylon!!!

Re: Thank you again Ceylon for your support!

+1 for Ceylon. Just picked up a GS2 from him. He bent over backwards to take care of me. Great product, great price, outstanding service--what's not to like?

I have always been a Mystery Ranch guy--this is my first Eberlestock. Looks like a great pack. Looking forward to loading a rifle in it and getting it into the mountains.

Thanks Ceylon.

Joel45

Re: Thank you again Ceylon for your support!

Thanks for sharing Joel, I'd like to hear other peoples stories as well.