• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you for the add, from SC

JackBinSC

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2020
Good morning gentlemen,
New member here from SC. USMC vet from 1985-1989, 0844 by trade. I'm 53 years old and build railroads for a living. I've been hunting all my life. I love shooting anything, archery, skeet, trap, handguns, rifles, etc. My wife and I recently purchased a home on 23 acres. I've got an archery range, pistol range, two auto clay throwers, and a 300 yard rifle range.
I hope you are all staying well and not going crazy during the COVID-19 outbreak. We're essential, so it's business as usual.

Very nice. I'm a member of Mid Carolina gun club outside of Orangeburg. It's a great facility. I haven't been much since buying the new place. It keeps me busy.

Perfect it sounds like, life and family and living overall sounds operating on the “blessed” life standards...that was as near a perfect short description of yourself as I’ve heard in awhile. Welcome from the Upstate of SC. Enjoy ~Z~ ?

Thank you. My mother was from that area. Her maiden name was Gillespie. I had several aunts and uncles around there.