• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank You MagnetoSpeed

Dave62677

Skeletor
Supporter
Minuteman
May 4, 2013
I just want to say Thank you to Ryan at magnetospeed. I purchased the magnetospeed sporter 3 years ago at Midwayusa. Few weeks ago the bayonet sensor went bad. I contact Ryan via email ask for their warranty and i do understand they have a 2 years warranty period. Ryan told me to ship back to them and they will take a look. Ryan and their team fix my bayonet and ship it back to me within a week. Thank you Magnetospeed for truly stand behind their products.

Huh... The same guy made me buy the new bayonet when the chincy plastic clasp broke. The good thing is tat acording to their new design, it seems they kn

I had issues with mine and the customer service was excellent

They are excellent! Nothing but good things to say about those folks.

I dropped the display for my sporter and broke the latch. I emailed them to see if they could get me a new plastic case. To my surprise, they asked for my address and promptly sent me a brand new display. Great company.

It's based on your likes here on the Hide. Wait, forget it..........:LOL:

Damn glad to hear they stand behind their product. Goes along ways with folks.

@1J04 that's worth a like ?

They seem like a solid company maybe it's a about time I quit dicking with my Beta Master and put a bullet through it.
Then send it in for warranty of course just to be a pain in the ass.

Ryan's taken care of me more than once when I have had self-induced (or in one case, other-shooter induced....) issues with my MS.

A couple tips: 1) Paint one end of your alignment rod bright-ass orange so you can find it when you drop it in the grass. 2) Don't let someone else use your MagnetoSpeed unsupervised, even if they own one themselves (but conveniently forgot it) and should know how to check alignment... even after you told them to check the alignment before firing.

Ryan and the crew have great products and stand behind them. Never had an issue with my V2 but I know they would help out if I did. Great company.

It's based on your likes here on the Hide. Wait, forget it..........:LOL:

Damn glad to hear they stand behind their product. Goes along ways with folks.

LOL since that is the first time I posted I dont think there would be many........ Wait, captain moral officer...... is this the new facebook? Likes matter?.... LMAO. okay.