• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you to everyone over many years (including the assholes)

Good deal!
Also...looks like she is just having some pity on you.
Also, also...I really figured you had better hair than that.

You know, I posted this in the Bear Pit, however I didn't know truly how far it fell.

To you, Sir, I cannot forgive you for these words.

View attachment 8349597
There are certain transgressions I cannot judge.
In all seriousness, I wish you both all the happiness you can find.

Reactions: lash and Ronws
I agree with @Aftermath

Jesting and roasting aside, have a great life.

You should see the roasting I have done with my friend, Lee (RIP) I have mentioned in other threads.

Reactions: lash
Congrats to you sincerely. I know exactly how you feel as I feel like I went through the same. Married this wonderful lady 8 years ago now and everything changed for the better. Just remember this: women marry men thinking they can change him and they never do. Men marry women hoping they never change and they always do.
And finally, do you even concrete bro? Ya gotta concrete.

From one year ago, I was completely lost.

A very sincere thanks to everyone here over the last many years...I appreciate you. It's been a genuine journey of personal development going from what I thought was "it" (all the stabby activities) to now.

We all shitpost, and we all say all the things.

There is only one woman for one man. When they are joined together, they are to be as one flesh.

Without everyone here (or there or everywhere fucked right off), I wouldn't have developed the mindset I have to have found this woman, this gift from God to test me against all my previous sins.

Without you, we few, we happy few, my 275 bench pressing, many bow kills and Quigley Ford assaulting Band of Brothers... for he today who does not shed blood with me today shall me not my brother......

I thank you.

God is great (Allahu Ackabar?) Inshallah?

Whatever.

View attachment 8349562

Sincerely thanks (in no particular order) to @Dirty D @TheGerman @armorpl8chikn @308pirate (Honorable mentioned because zero fucks). @ArmyJerry @Bender @Redmanss. Etc.

It's good.

Thank you.

If you feel I wronged you, literally fuck off and there's a reason you weren't picked at dodge ball in elementary school.
Hey, I subscribe to her onlyfans....

Just kidding, congrats!

Branden

A sincere congratulations from me to you. I was lucky and fell face first into my real love right off. Good thing too. I was too young and stupid to do it by design. 44 years this year. 👍🏻👍🏻

3rd time's (sorta) the charm for me. There are certainly moments and sometimes entire days....

I just sent this post over to the folks at "love on the spectrum" the good news is that you're in, next season, guaranteed spot. The bad news is that you have to supply your own edible coloring books. Keep your helmet on.
I don't eat coloring books. I only eat crayons 🖍 because I spent too much time fixing broken Marines. #Corpsman #yut

Reactions: oneshot86 and lash
You do know we will be waiting for the shoe pics, right?
mah-nigga.jpg