• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you to everyone over many years (including the assholes)

‘Twas Beauty tamed the Beast….
IMG_0135.jpeg

Does she have a sister, HWP, between 43-55, who is a conservative? Plus if she's "3is".

Last edited:
PRENUP! That chick is gonna take your guns, your house, your car, and likely the hair! This post itself, has already confirmed she is chipping away at the manhood. I won't say congrats, rather good luck in divorce court in a few years!
I have the divorce medal with a bronze star denoting a second award with a V for "Valor".

Congrats and I hope you two live long, healthy, happy, lives together and have a home full of rowdy, rambunctious young'ns! God Bless!

Reactions: lash
Is that Jake from State Farm?

Sirhr
I met the Jake from state farm guy. He is now an advocate working with handicapped people that are in the care of the state. He did a training one day and this one girl is like "hi Jake from state farm, and he turned all red. I don't think I have seen the commercial and wouldn't have known him from Adam. He lives here though.

Fun fact. That aint the Grand Canyon. The skywalk is over a side canyon of the Grand Canyon and about the gayest way to show her " the canyon". Do better.

This thread delivers. Bravo, bear pit

1708035515914.gif

• Haha
I met the Jake from state farm guy. He is now an advocate working with handicapped people that are in the care of the state. He did a training one day and this one girl is like "hi Jake from state farm, and he turned all red. I don't think I have seen the commercial and wouldn't have known him from Adam. He lives here though.
Is Jake from State Farm still wearing khaki?

Congratulations! Have lots of children, they’re the best!
Don't believe any of this. When you get married half your life is gone, when you have a baby the other half disappears.

• Haha