• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you Troy@MHSA

HiDesertELR

Ecc 12:13
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
Way ahead of you
Just wanted to give Troy @ MHSA a big thumbs up - he took a decent amount of time with me on the phone today to log an order the old-school way. In the day and age where one-on-one legit customer service is rarer than hen's teeth, Troy was a true gentleman and excellent ambassador for not only MHSA, but the industry.

Thanks again Troy!

Reactions: THEOZZ
Agreed ^^^ Bought two cans from Troy. Extremely helpful and easy to deal with spent the necessary time on the phone and hand jammed the order in for me. When my FFL was slow sending their SOT he worked to get it.

Troy is a great guy.
I get to meet him on person and always enjoy it.
I am kinda old school (way old school) and enjoy working with the same professionals once I have a relationship going.

Troy is definitely a great guy, very helpful. I originally purchased my AI-AT from Euro, had it shipped to MHS for some work. no swag from Euro, but Troy noticed this, and hooked me up with AI Swag. MHS customer service has exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond.
MHS has earned my business in the future.

Affirm customer service at MHSA. I only made a small upgrade to my old home-made Franken-rifle but Mike Menchaca took time and installed everything on the spot while their shop was a continuous beehive. Made me feel like my piddly purchase mattered as much as a $7,000 rifle or a $3,000 scope.