• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Thanks for help with scope choice :)

Tacticalrum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2011
Veneta, OR
To all that helped with making a decision on my "Bad Ass New Glass" haha! Thanks to UPS 2 day air here is the decision.
Nightforce1.jpg

Re: Thanks for help with scope choice :)

NightForce Rules. What model NF did you get. What ever it is you will love it.

Somethings wrong with your scope. It's got "NF" on it, I'm pretty sure that's a manufacturing defect! :p

j/k

Really nice looking package, which one did you get? Furthermore, where's the range report!

I ended up getting the 3.5-15x56 w/ NP-R1. Range report is this. It took 2 shots to get it zero'd @ 100 yards and it stayed therer over the next 5 or 6 shots. Chronigraphed 5 more to get a velocity. Moved straight to one mile and it took 3 shots to hit a 20" steel target. My Buddy is uploading the video when he gets home. I couldn't be happier. I didn't really notice alot of difference @ 100 yards between the Nightforce and my other scopes. However, @ 1 mile is where the Nightforce shinned over anything that I have looked through. It made my goal alot easier to achieve. I am now sold completely on Nightforce and would recommend to anyone.