• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks to Greg Young at Southern Precision Rifles!

LawDog101

Private
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2010
Got Greg's number after asking about getting a brake for my boys .308. finding a 1/2 x 28 brake is a little difficult especially if you dont want to spend a ton of money. My boys rifles are $350 Mossberg so I really didnt want to add $150 per rifle for a brake. Emailed Greg and he took good care of me. What I found most important was that he took on my small project <$200, returned my emails, and was very helpful on the phone. I also appreciated that he wasn't going to simply run a drill down the brake to expand it for .308. Although extra, he made a tool and did it right. I have some other precision rifle work planned. Greg will be getting a call from me. Thank you sir.

Greg Young
Southern Precision Rifles
2883 Landscape Rd
Cookeville, TN 38506
(W) 239-289-2338
(F) 931-432-2075
[email protected]
Southern Precision Rifles

Every deal I've done with Greg has been first class all the way, on both gunsmith work and parts purchases.
UPS tracking says I'll have a package from his place delivered today.

Greg is great to deal with, very courteous and knowledgeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More big prop's for Greg.

I ordered a Bartlein from him the other week. He shipped it directly to Kampfeld for fluting. Total turn around time was about a week from his door to Kampfeld to my door.

He will continue to get my business as will Kampfeld, both are awesome to work with.

bugholes is GTG. Like dirtyname, I'm very happy with the barreled action I got from him,

Bugholes is awesome to deal with....that guy is GTG

Another vote for Greg's all around CS and skills! Awesome SH community member and business owner.

I found out about Greg too, right after he moved out of my back yard so to speak,
got one in the pipeline from him now hopefully a nice Christmas present!!! TAC .300 with a Bartlein
tube can't wait......