• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

the answer to every “gouging/primer/powder/ammo/ shortage” thread......

Not only are you a troll you had to immediately "bumpity" your first response to my post so your sycophants could join in. Now you are mindlessly responding to your own post. I thought you were simply a special needs child but now I think you are a victim of your own grandious illusions of superiority. Like anyone other than you and your narcistic mentality would believe. I responded in post #47 to show you that I had heeded your suggestion to toughen up without any appreciative response. I know we are playing a game so let us see who tires of this charade first. Your ability to summon others to your aid seems to have died, so it will be just us. I also know you have now read every word of every post. Finger swear! I have not had this much fun since I took down the KING of Reloading in the Glocktalk forum. Your turn. See how nice I am.

Funny, doom on you is phonetically "fuck you" in french. Wonder if the cartoon folks figured that out.

I thought it was SEAL. Used to be an old retired SEAL running around with a personalized plate PHOQUE. He had an explanation on his rear window.

Not only are you a troll you had to immediately "bumpity" your first response to my post so your sycophants could join in. Now you are mindlessly responding to your own post. I thought you were simply a special needs child but now I think you are a victim of your own grandious illusions of superiority. Like anyone other than you and your narcistic mentality would believe. I responded in post #47 to show you that I had heeded your suggestion to toughen up without any appreciative response. I know we are playing a game so let us see who tires of this charade first. Your ability to summon others to your aid seems to have died, so it will be just us. I also know you have now read every word of every post. Finger swear! I have not had this much fun since I took down the KING of Reloading in the Glocktalk forum. Your turn. See how nice I am.
i’ve told you....i aint going to try to chisel through the blocks of text. i simply aint even going to strain my eyes to even try.

C'mon myroman where is your fighting spirit to continue this lovely discourse about my writing style and inability to conform to your narrow/selfish wishes of what is appropriate. Your partners have left you without even a good by post. How sad. How about we just reduce our responses to each other to the bare minimum so you can still participate? You can simply put an X as your response and I will respond with FU since I like to fill my pages with volumes of block text that irk you so much. It will not be bedtime for a few hours so maybe we can fill a few pages of X's and FU's by then. If I have not heard from you by about 1:30 AM we can start again tomorrow. Best dreams and sleep tight. DannC {don't want you to forget who I am}.

Caught me typing while you were posting but my offer still stands. You claim not to read my post but here you are waiting for them. You want to do the X's and FU's or not? We can make this the longest most worthless thread in the history of the hide until it is locked or we are both banned.
From your earliest post and my measured responses and your self promotion and soliciting others to take up your cause I think maybe it's you who is going to be banned. I was wrong once before but I'm sure I was mistaken. I am still somewhat unsure of your age as you seem to only have the ability to read a line or two from one of your electronic devices. If you made it out of HS and maybe a little college you would have had to learn to "scan read" and entire text book page in less than about a minute. Gathering only the necessary data and ignoring the rest. A skill you obliviously don't have or a job that requires you to review hundreds of pages of documents. It is to close to nappy time to continue tonight unless you want to do a few X's and FU's.

Hi roamin, as you seem to share myoman3 sentiments you too are a Karen who cannot just ignore those things that irk you. What a sad life. I did not realize how many democrats we have here on the hide that demand that only their way is acceptable. You must conform or we will belittle you and drive you into the wilderness. You must all be English majors without jobs and no other skills to support yourselves. Was I chosen at random or did I hurt your feelings in some other way? Why do you roamin hide all info about who you are or from or post your comments on? Afraid? Of what? Are you a government spy. Inquiring minds want to know. I on the other hand show you my avatar of my dog guarding my beer in my home with nearly enough geographical information to drive to my front door. Why don't you and myoman3 come and see me so we can talk face to face to find out if your problem is with me specifically or just with block type. If it is with block type you have a lot work to do with book publishers, newspapers etc. Enough for now I have only started reading thru the "what's new" thread and don't want to waste any more of your time. See you soon.

I posted one Meme get over it.

Well you could have gone first and kept your meme to yourself. You chose to enter this discussion in an antagonistic way, so reap your rewards. Do you want to play as I believe that mayonaise wants out? Two things to remember "don't start a fight you cannot finish or win". You don't even have the convictions of your own post. Since this is our first conversation I will keep it short so that you and mayonaise can read. My only question is which one of you [including lurkers - democrats] will be the first to report me for hurting your feelings.
Tag you'r it. You can end this by hanging up your keyboard as I will not.

Caught me typing while you were posting but my offer still stands. You claim not to read my post but here you are waiting for them. You want to do the X's and FU's or not? We can make this the longest most worthless thread in the history of the hide until it is locked or we are both banned.
From your earliest post and my measured responses and your self promotion and soliciting others to take up your cause I think maybe it's you who is going to be banned. I was wrong once before but I'm sure I was mistaken. I am still somewhat unsure of your age as you seem to only have the ability to read a line or two from one of your electronic devices. If you made it out of HS and maybe a little college you would have had to learn to "scan read" and entire text book page in less than about a minute. Gathering only the necessary data and ignoring the rest. A skill you obliviously don't have or a job that requires you to review hundreds of pages of documents. It is to close to nappy time to continue tonight unless you want to do a few X's and FU's.

by chance, are you related to any ducks ? :unsure: :whistle:

holy shit. i think you might be the thinnest skinned person i’ve seen in a long time. it’s disturbing that something i posted appears to have upset someone so much. good grief. lighten up. if it upsets you that deeply, seek some help. seriously. it aint healthy.

Well you could have gone first and kept your meme to yourself. You chose to enter this discussion in an antagonistic way, so reap your rewards. Do you want to play as I believe that mayonaise wants out? Two things to remember "don't start a fight you cannot finish or win". You don't even have the convictions of your own post. Since this is our first conversation I will keep it short so that you and mayonaise can read. My only question is which one of you [including lurkers - democrats] will be the first to report me for hurting your feelings.
You are in the right place if you like to rumble.
Many think they do lol.

R

Take your interweb war to PM. This thread has been hijacked long enough. No one wants to read about your accomplishments on the internet. Go away.

yall-still-going.jpg

Reactions: Limedust
Please review your initial response to my bland defense of your attacks on my post and tell me why you think I have an unhealthy obsession in persuing your unwarranted attacks. Your personal attacks and vulgarity. You now want to just be able to hit and run without repercussions and want to cry foul play. Just like you probably did on the playground and then ran and hid behind the teachers skirt. No such luck shmuck. You have indeed started a war you cannot finish or win. You are now trying to play the victim card and weasel out of your previous slander. It is still all here for everyone to see. Your pleadings that I may need help is designed to make you into a sympathetic misunderstood good guy. Who in their right mind would take the time out of their day to complain about block text on a computer screen? Do you have other anger management issues? Rthur, since you quoted my post it makes me believe that you think I am holding the short end of the stick. If you want some just jump in and don't post veiled threats. I want promise to always respond to each of you individually but it will serve to make much longer blocks of type. Who's turn is it?

Please review your initial response to my bland defense of your attacks on my post and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.
FIFY

Do snakker meget for mig
I don't do pig latin. Have you had enough mayonaise? You have a few others carrying your water for you. You make them proud and just slither away while we do battle. Tell me again how this Bear Pit thing works. Your version is you get to tell everyone how you want things done or you will pitch a hissy fit. Then you start to belittle, name calling and the vulgar meme's if someone plays by your rules and decides that you don't get to make the rules for them. You are now saying it was just a joke and that I should understand because it is the Bear Pit. I know you just want me to go away so your fragile ego will not be shattered. Not going to happen. You are stuck in this from now to eternity. Why can you not accept the same shit that you so freely dish out. This is the Bear Pit if you cannot handle it you should leave. Who's up?

For those just joining please read post #17 - 31

Last edited:
I don't do pig latin. Have you had enough mayonaise? You have a few others carrying your water for you. You make them proud and just slither away while we do battle. Tell me again how this Bear Pit thing works. Your version is you get to tell everyone how you want things done or you will pitch a hissy fit. Then you start to belittle, name calling and the vulgar meme's if someone plays by your rules and decides that you don't get to make the rules for them. You are now saying it was just a joke and that I should understand because it is the Bear Pit. I know you just want me to go away so your fragile ego will not be shattered. Not going to happen. You are stuck in this from now to eternity. Why can you not accept the same shit that you so freely dish out. This is the Bear Pit if you cannot handle it you should leave. Who's up?

Your problem is you think people care what you have to say.

Do you understand what a douch you sound like?
I mean you do it all on your own.
55343BA5-57CD-450F-962F-2C4D02224D3F.jpeg.jpg

Step 1: Grasp ears firmly but be careful of the angle as you need those to listen (although in your case that’s debatable).

Step 2: Firmly pull your head out of your ass and get over yourself🙄

Please review your initial response to my bland defense of your attacks on my post and tell me why you think I have an unhealthy obsession in persuing your unwarranted attacks. Your personal attacks and vulgarity. You now want to just be able to hit and run without repercussions and want to cry foul play. Just like you probably did on the playground and then ran and hid behind the teachers skirt. No such luck shmuck. You have indeed started a war you cannot finish or win. You are now trying to play the victim card and weasel out of your previous slander. It is still all here for everyone to see. Your pleadings that I may need help is designed to make you into a sympathetic misunderstood good guy. Who in their right mind would take the time out of their day to complain about block text on a computer screen? Do you have other anger management issues? Rthur, since you quoted my post it makes me believe that you think I am holding the short end of the stick. If you want some just jump in and don't post veiled threats. I want promise to always respond to each of you individually but it will serve to make much longer blocks of type. Who's turn is it?

Ewwwww. You're a feisty (fisty?) one, ain'tcha, sport. I bet you bench a whole bunch too. Cum already fuk nutz and shut the fuck up. You're welcome to go make a complete fucking fool outta yoself elsewhere, champ.

*note to self* i wunder if'n he's a real honest to goodness badass. i bet he iz. better just to back off larry, this one means buisness..........

Where do all of these fucking punks come from? Sleeper Cell acct? Who even knows, and better yet, who really cares? Really, show of hands. Seeing no hands in the air it appears you just don't care.........

That's kinda got a ring to it. :ROFLMAO:

Ewwwww. You're a feisty (fisty?) one, ain'tcha, sport. I bet you bench a whole bunch and work in concrete too. Cum already fuk nutz and shut the fuck up. You're welcome to go make a complete fucking tool outta yoself elsewhere, champ.

*note to self* i wunder if'n he's a real honest to goodness badass. i bet he iz. better just to back off larry, this one means buisness..........

Where do all of these fucking punks come from? Sleeper Cell acct? Who even knows, and better yet, who really cares? Really, show of hands. Seeing no hands in the air it appears you just don't care.........

FIFY

Well you seem to have chosen your side without much input so stick it. Is FiFy the sound you make when you have swallowed your chaw and thrown up on the clean shirt you put on just three days ago? Where's Myonaise anyone seen Mayonaise.

Since you obliviously have not read post #17 - 31 for some background on the mental deficient Karen troll you are siding with. I also demand that anyone addressing a post to me to also use all caps because that is what I want and I will get down on the floor and stomp my feet and scream until I get my way. Seriously just come to my house and watch. Hey it worked for mayonaise!

Well you seem to have chosen your side without much input so stick it. Is FiFy the sound you make when you have swallowed your chaw and thrown up on the clean shirt you put on just three days ago? Where's Myonaise anyone seen Mayonaise.

Since you obliviously have not read post #17 - 31 for some background on the mental deficient Karen troll you are siding with. I also demand that anyone addressing a post to me to also use all caps because that is what I want and I will get down on the floor and stomp my feet and scream until I get my way. Seriously just come to my house and watch. Hey it worked for mayonaise!
I guess reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits. I didn't choose sides with anyone, nor did I address the content of your posts other than to point out you ramble on and like to talk. Your estrogen levels must be very high. There are meds available for your condition, one of which was pointed out several posts above.

Ewwwww. You're a feisty (fisty?) one, ain'tcha, sport. I bet you bench a whole bunch too. Cum already fuk nutz and shut the fuck up. You're welcome to go make a complete fucking fool outta yoself elsewhere, champ.

You mean to tell me you have a "rival" ?

Radical_Larry.png

"I struck a match against the door of Anthony's Bar and Grill. I was the whining stranger, a fool in love, with time to kill. I've got detectives on the case, they filmed the whole charade"............

I care little about any of you or your taunts at this point but mayonaise is going to live to regret the day he wanted to offend me. Did not understand his first vulgar unhinged attack on a common format usage but now believe he is simply deranged or off his meds. You can go away , put me on ignore or just stop commenting on this thread. The more you post the more fodder I will have for mayonaise to read. Bring it.

For those just joining please refer to post#17 - 31

why would you let anything i, or anyone else says, eat you up so much? dont. let it go.

but mayonaise is going to live to regret the day he wanted to offend me

yeah, i do regret it.

i aint going back and forth with you anymore. batting it back and forth is one thing, but watching someone completely melt down is another.

Reactions: 1J04