• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

the answer to every “gouging/primer/powder/ammo/ shortage” thread......

My rambling run on sentence structure is somewhat by design as is the length of my post. mayonaise claims to not read them but we all know he does, so much more to set him off. He is the poster child for red flag laws as anyone who gets bent out of shape about a format of block type on a computer screen to proceed to his level of name calling and vulgarity is not natural. There is some civility even in the Pit. Some of you may even buy that he is being persecuted by me, but he will learn that his behavior has consequences. Anybody seen mayonaise?

Well you seem to have chosen your side without much input so stick it. Is FiFy the sound you make when you have swallowed your chaw and thrown up on the clean shirt you put on just three days ago? Where's Myonaise anyone seen Mayonaise.

Since you obliviously have not read post #17 - 31 for some background on the mental deficient Karen troll you are siding with. I also demand that anyone addressing a post to me to also use all caps because that is what I want and I will get down on the floor and stomp my feet and scream until I get my way. Seriously just come to my house and watch. Hey it worked for mayonaise!
Yep you still sound like a douchebag all on your own.

And, DO NOT try and tell me that Best Foods Mayonnaise and Hellmann's are the same thing, because they are not. Hellmann's is good, but Best Foods wins.

Well there is Dukes mayo

Caught again typing while you were posting. Please don't stop our discourse from a fear of my well being. I have enjoyed the last couple of days. I was fine with our exchange until your Fuck Your Feelings meme. I reacted to that the same way I would any unprovoked attack, be it on the internet or face to face. If you are sincere post an apology and I will accept or as you have indicated to abandon your own thread. Your sycophants may want to continue and I will play with them until they die as well.

DannC

My rambling run on sentence structure is somewhat by design as is the length of my post. mayonaise claims to not read them but we all know he does, so much more to set him off. He is the poster child for red flag laws as anyone who gets bent out of shape about a format of block type on a computer screen to proceed to his level of name calling and vulgarity is not natural. There is some civility even in the Pit. Some of you may even buy that he is being persecuted by me, but he will learn that his behavior has consequences. Anybody seen mayonaise?

I don't give hollywood my money to then fund those organizations that harm my 2A rights so your little video clip has zero meaning to me.

mayonaise is going to live to regret the day he wanted to offend me.
tenor.gif

Reactions: RNWRKNP and roamin
Somebody got some new dicktastion software and he's got a mouthful to share.

I'm not sure what's worse, the goof with his new thesaurus or dictktasting 150 words that could be said in ten.

I care little about any of you or your taunts at this point but mayonaise is going to live to regret the day he wanted to offend me. Did not understand his first vulgar unhinged attack on a common format usage but now believe he is simply deranged or off his meds. You can go away , put me on ignore or just stop commenting on this thread. The more you post the more fodder I will have for mayonaise to read. Bring it.

For those just joining please refer to post#17 - 31

If we were in the tank somebody would have knocked your lights out before you said anything. Please, shut the fuck up and quit acting like The Talking Cunt.

Being right on the Rockies or southern reaches of it, I see both, and have to agree.

Caught again typing while you were posting. Please don't stop our discourse from a fear of my well being. I have enjoyed the last couple of days. I was fine with our exchange until your Fuck Your Feelings meme. I reacted to that the same way I would any unprovoked attack, be it on the internet or face to face. If you are sincere post an apology and I will accept or as you have indicated to abandon your own thread. Your sycophants may want to continue and I will play with them until they die as well.

DannC
1613365875928.jpeg

Yep you still sound like a douchebag all on your own.

Well there is Dukes mayo
Ravenworks what a perfect name for a 12 year old club house. How original. Did you patent that. A douchebag I maybe, you want to find out how big? Another secret hide squirrel concealing all of his info. What are you afraid of? Do I scare you? Is the boogyman after you? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Maybe its just me, but my view is that it takes a real, no life, weak dick to come out and troll a fucking internet gun forum.....day after day..... in some sort of high dungeon outrage over....well, carriage returns and capitalization?

Wow

There are too many of you to give individual attention to so please take my abbreviated comments collectively. Still will use block type without indents or paragraphs or double spacing for mayonaise's benefit. I can only assume that most of you cannot comprehend information presented in a format of more then double spaced two line sentences. From the brevity of your responses and the use of memes or video clips you don't have the ability to make a cohesive argument about your position. Let us see if all of you have the time and stamina to drive me from posting on this thread or forum. Deal? I will refrain from name calling and personal attacks when possible but I reserve the right. Your hero mayonaise has left the room and left you to fight his battles. How does it feel to be manipulated by someone who says aint but puts it in writing and complains about block text as if he has never seen it before. He has already pissed in his pants and gone home crying to his momma. Who's next to go? Bring it

As just posted I get to choose who and what I want to respond to, not you. This post would have died back on page one just before mayonaise posted his meme of fuck your feelings and then tried to weasel out of his attacks by saying it was the Bear Pit and to toughen up, so I did. Then he on two occasions summoned the calvary to his aid [you shcmucks]. I just want this thread to die as I have said several times before. Hang up your keyboards and walk away as your fearless leader has done. You got more?

As just posted I get to choose who and what I want to respond to, not you. This post would have died back on page one just before mayonaise posted his meme of fuck your feelings and then tried to weasel out of his attacks by saying it was the Bear Pit and to toughen up, so I did. Then he on two occasions summoned the calvary to his aid [you shcmucks]. I just want this thread to die as I have said several times before. Hang up your keyboards and walk away as your fearless leader has done. You got more?

Stop posting and this thread will die.

This post would have died back on page one just before mayonaise posted his meme of fuck your feelings....................................................................
This apparently worked because you have a bad case of boo boo lip and butt hurt.

You have to be some kind of polisci or liberal arts grad student. They are the only types that spend so much time talking without saying anything of substance. Please post some pictures of your best finger paintings or poop sculptures.

This apparently worked because you have a bad case of boo boo lip and butt hurt.

You have to be some kind of polisci or liberal arts grad student. They are the only types that spend so much time talking without saying anything of substance. Please post some pictures of your best finger paintings or poop sculptures.
Poop sculptures sealed the deal, LOL.

R

Tell me 168 what do you do when someone without any known reason walks up to you and in your face says FUCK YOU. Are you a wimpering little bitch that says yes sir I am thank you very much? I don't so FUCK YOU and enjoy your own shit painting.

Tell me 168 what do you do when someone without any known reason walks up to you and in your face says FUCK YOU. Are you a wimpering little bitch that says yes sir I am thank you very much? I don't so FUCK YOU and enjoy your own shit painting.
Hahaha I don't have people walk up to me and say FUCK YOU. IF someone did I wouldn't get my undies in a bunch, I would probably laugh at them. I can't believe you are such a pussy you have to rant for three pages on an internet forum because someone posted a meme with the word fuck in it. I am going to retract my comment about you being a polisci or liberal arts grad student. You are clearly a freshman that just enrolled in gender studies. You act like a 6 year old crying to mommy that the neighbor called you poo poo head.

If you weren't wound up so tight in your "don't fuck with me" attitude you might have some fun in the Pit and make some friends.

1613445686442.png

lol If that doesn't happen a few times a day I start to get worried. Some people consider it nothing more than a handshake, so to speak. Foreplay at best.

Now imma suggest you go brush your tooth. You got taint breath. ;)