• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

the answer to every “gouging/primer/powder/ammo/ shortage” thread......

unnamed.jpg

Meh. I made it kinda through three pages.

@DannC please start being funny or entertaining. Unless you got better after the first three pages, the thread is kinda meh.

Carry on. But please, be funnier por favor.

Reactions: 1moaoff
to be fair, i did rat shit on his post. so there is that.

but there is also the facts that:

1. it was a unreadable garble of text and was kinda begging for it- a “low hanging fruit” thingy.
2. the ensuing level of butt hurt was pretty ridiculous.

1. it was a unreadable garble of text and was kinda begging for it- a “low hanging fruit” thingy.

Down boy. The rabbit's been dispatched.

I'm sure this thread is back on track (if it ever made it there in the first place).

There's been so much estrogen spilled by @DannC , that a guy ( @myronman3 ), whose avatar is a plastic soldier flogging the dolphin, put on his compassion hat and actually tried to talk him down. Not too much exceptionally funny. I've attached some highlights.

Understated, but pure gold. Most missed this one, best so far:
Posts with more than 15 words should be banned. I think that would help a

Very nice, and tip of the cap to a potential cause:
Somebody got some new dicktastion software and he's got a mouthful to share.

I'm not sure what's worse, the goof with his new thesaurus or dictktasting 150 words that could be said in ten.

In context this was strong:
I love it when you post Dannish.
(context) After
Du snakker meget for mig

@168BTHPM slayed me with this one:
awesome.png

@Ankeny said c^nt first, won a doll, donated it back to the prize table.
@myronman3 has been nicknamed mayonaise. One n... don't ask.
We are anxiously waiting to hear more about @DannC "taking down" the king of the Glock talk reloading section.

At this point the gauntlet has been laid down as to who will post last @DannC or anyone else.
That is exactly what i have been saying for a hundred post now. Your only problem is I make the last post. Deal with it.
While you are sucking each others dicks mayonaise found the courage to reappear. He still is a coward like the rest of you that must have your little posse around you. I just roll thru the new post without reading them so your clever digs are wasted. I will still have the final post in this thread so just eat shit and die. Next
None of the above but yours and others continued need to participate in a meaningless thread do. I on the other hand have committed myself to having the last post in this thread. Do you have a goal in mind for yourself or is your continued self indulgence in annoying drivel sufficient.

Oh, and @THEIS showed up:
Hi,

What is going on in here????

With all this Mayo talk....is somebody going to fix me a sandwich or are we talking about this "Mayo"??
View attachment 7558322

Sincerely,
Theis

That's about it.

Last edited:

Hey mayonaise, I should not have been surprised that you needed to tell more lies to keep this shit storm going. I thought I was being ignored. Sorry about the lack of humor. mayonaise just has not tickled my funny bone lately. Who's going to get banned when there are fifty of you making threats, using untruthful slander, mob mentality and not to forget mayonaise's vulgar outburst. You are the epitome of someone who wants to dish out your shit and then cry when someone does the same to you. You should really take that remedial spelling and reading class or at least buy a dictionary. No one but you has complained about my post that made your head explode from your inability to read a paragraph. Did we every agree on how many lines we are able to type without double spacing and indents? And please for the tenth time, start your sentences with a capital letter like the rest of the world so that we know when you are presenting a different thought. Sorry about my rambling. Does it make your head hurt? Good!

Last edited:
There's been so much estrogen spilled by @DannC , that a guy ( @myronman3 ), whose avatar is a plastic soldier flogging the dolphin, put on his compassion hat and actually tried to talk him down. Not too much exceptionally funny. I've attached some highlights.

Understated, but pure gold. Most missed this one, best so far:

Very nice, and tip of the cap to a potential cause:

In context this was strong:

(context) After

@168BTHPM slayed me with this one:
View attachment 7560534

@Ankeny said c^nt first, won a doll, donated it back to the prize table.
@myronman3 has been nicknamed mayonaise. One n... don't ask.
We are anxiously waiting to hear more about @DannC "taking down" the king of the Glock talk reloading section.

At this point the gauntlet has been laid down as to who will post last @DannC or anyone else.

Oh, and @THEIS showed up:

That's about it.
that is almost a perfect review. but you forgot to mention my mom’s dickus. personally, i thought that was a highlight worthy of mention.

something maybe like “it was also established that myronman’s mom’s dick is longer than his.....and maybe thicker”

I care little about any of you or your taunts at this point but mayonaise is going to live to regret the day he wanted to offend me. Did not understand his first vulgar unhinged attack on a common format usage but now believe he is simply deranged or off his meds. You can go away , put me on ignore or just stop commenting on this thread. The more you post the more fodder I will have for mayonaise to read. Bring it.

For those just joining please refer to post#17 - 31
B55D2228-2DF9-4561-928B-EAE567659ECD.gif
To

Oh ya. I forgot to ask......please explain how you’re going to make someone regret hurting your feelings online?

Yeah, you're right. The mom-c*ck stuff was definitely integral to the plot.
that is almost a perfect review. but you forgot to mention my mom’s dickus. personally, i thought that was a highlight worthy of mention.

something maybe like “it was also established that myronman’s mom’s dick is longer than his.....and maybe thicker”

This was also worth noting:
Yourwritingreallyisverydifficulttoreadandeventhoughthereissomuchofitsoverylittleinformationispresentedthatitmakesmyheadspinwhatisthepointinyourpostinghereanywaysomeofushavenothingbettertodothanfuckwithyouandwhenoneofuswearsthinanotherwilltakehisplaceiforoneamratherenjoyingthisshitshowandhopeitcontinuesfarintothefuturethankyouforbringingusalittleentertainmentoverthelastfewdaysandihopeyoudontgethammeredoversuchstupidityjustknowthatifyoureheretofuckwithusjustforthesakeoffuckingwithusthatwefuckbackjustforgigglesdoyoubyanychancebenchtwofiddyandhaveovertwohundredconfirmedbowkillshaveyoueverbeenemployedinconcreteitireofthisgameatthemomentandmustgetbacktomydaylonglivethisdumpsterfirelonglivedannc

Hahahaha-
Lap dog.

You ascot wearin’ lap dog.

Speaking of ascots, I got zero likes for this artwork:
93515D8C-152B-4CBF-B2C3-F2F1B0CDDAB8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
I don’t know what his last name is, but I know what the entire hide thinks the C stands for.