• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

the answer to every “gouging/primer/powder/ammo/ shortage” thread......

Hi,

GEEZUS CHRIST!!! Did you slip in the mayo and accidentally grabbed your keyboard on the way down????

Sincerely,
Theis
qwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty.....................

There's a missing "y" in there somewhere. Find it and you win a Cupie Doll.......

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

qwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty.....................

There's a missing "y" in there somewhere. Find it and you win a Cupie Doll.......

View attachment 7558803

Easy enough to find with a quick character search

Reactions: Major Wader
It would be much longer than a day or 2 seeing as he’s probably driven off his family and is a sad bitter old man stewing in his own misery every day. I hope when I’m an old man I’m not as vindictive as this guy.
vindictive is one thing...as easily triggered is another. hopefully he gets it figured out...it’s never too late to fix stuff.

Hey mayonaise why did you lose it just after I posted a simple inoffensive response Again your anger management issues need attention. I hope you get the help you need and learn to read from a book.
dude....if you think i am angry, or have been, at any point in this......you is wrong. i think your reaction is ridiculous. but anger me? only if your dick is longer than my mom’s.

one little clown meme and you lost your mind. that isnt rational. thus my concern for you. if’n you want to run around and hate on me, have at it. you are not affecting me in any way. the ONLY person hurt by that, is you. it’s a waste of your time and energy.

^all that being said...folks around here love a good meltdown. but at least you havent doxed yourself...................yet.

For Christ Sake, Please give me a little time to enjoy the rest of the hide. Jesus. But to your post I believe I have a few more years before the rest home and being spoon fed. So now you are making deadly threats. Is that the correct inference of the last sentence of your post? That in it's self should earn you a ban from the hide. Do you want to be a little more explicit or do you just want to cowardly make veiled threats. Except for post #47 [which was intentional for mayonaise's benefit] you will not find any level of derangment as came from mayonaise after a few very civil responses on my part. Do a little research. I am usually a very calm reasonable person with strong convictions and never break my promises.. So whatever effect you think your post is going to have on me have failed. Is mayonaise the Pied Piper and you are one of his rats that scurry wherever he directs you. Where's mayonaise, mayonaise

I know for a fact that you, yourself, have not been banned for the pure enjoyment. And you are wrong that you will have the last post in this thread. They never do.

Well mayonaise is getting his courage back thanks to the mob that is supporting him. Congratulations on defending someone who scurryed for the door as soon as someone challenged him. Let's talk about your inability to read a book mayonaise that sends you into such a rage. Not healthy you know. Your local community college can help you with the remedial reading. Take a spelling class while you are there so that when you do write "aint" you can spell it correctly.
Hey @DannC
Quit putting ascots on your dog. Look how embarrassed it is.

Couple that with knockoff Coors and no transfer plate from the laminate flooring, and we start to get the impression that this isn’t the only batch of poor choices under your belt.

Next.
Hey if you drank as much as I did you would buy cheap beer too. Dog just came from the groomers and he thought he looked sporty with his tie. The house had not had its final walk thru so you are not even seeing the kitchen cabinets that are not up. But very observant of you and why would you put so much effort in detail inspection of a photo of a mans beer and his dog that all of you claim not to give a shit about? Don't you have anything better to do. I get it, you are the head of the secret squirrel tacticool division . Should I look for a black helo now or just hide under the bed. You guys are fun but I got some things to do so you will have to carry on without me for a while. Might get back between midnight and 1:30 AM to give you something to dream about. At least I want have ask where mayonaise is anymore. You guys found his balls for him and I suggest one of you keep them for him as he has no backbone of his own.

For Christ Sake, Please give me a little time to enjoy the rest of the hide. Jesus. But to your post I believe I have a few more years before the rest home and being spoon fed. So now you are making deadly threats. Is that the correct inference of the last sentence of your post? That in it's self should earn you a ban from the hide. Do you want to be a little more explicit or do you just want to cowardly make veiled threats. Except for post #47 [which was intentional for mayonaise's benefit] you will not find any level of derangment as came from mayonaise after a few very civil responses on my part. Do a little research. I am usually a very calm reasonable person with strong convictions and never break my promises.. So whatever effect you think your post is going to have on me have failed. Is mayonaise the Pied Piper and you are one of his rats that scurry wherever he directs you. Where's mayonaise, mayonaise

Ignored.

Well mayonaise is getting his courage back thanks to the mob that is supporting him. Congratulations on defending someone who scurryed for the door as soon as someone challenged him. Let's talk about your inability to read a book mayonaise that sends you into such a rage. Not healthy you know. Your local community college can help you with the remedial reading. Take a spelling class while you are there so that when you do write "aint" you can spell it correctly.

Hey if you drank as much as I did you would buy cheap beer too. Dog just came from the groomers and he thought he looked sporty with his tie. The house had not had its final walk thru so you are not even seeing the kitchen cabinets that are not up. But very observant of you and why would you put so much effort in detail inspection of a photo of a mans beer and his dog that all of you claim not to give a shit about? Don't you have anything better to do. I get it, you are the head of the secret squirrel tacticool division . Should I look for a black helo now or just hide under the bed. You guys are fun but I got some things to do so you will have to carry on without me for a while. Might get back between midnight and 1:30 AM to give you something to dream about. At least I want have ask where mayonaise is anymore. You guys found his balls for him and I suggest one of you keep them for him as he has no backbone of his own.
You know what I find to be hysterically funny ?

You berating everyone for spelling, punctuation and grammar and you can't even spell "Mayonnaise" properly.....

• Haha
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
i wouldnt say anyone is supporting me. more of watching you melt down.
After you had to call in the troops twice and bump an reply to your own post twice to keep this shit storm going you claim no one is supporting you. What happened to the two times that you promised to quit because you had had enough. You found your balls after everyone fell for your poor little me I've been hurt bullshit. Which one of you limp dicks are going to call the mods? This thread will never end from my quitting. I told you before I enjoy this I just wish there were not so many assholes to respond to. I have other things I like to do. mayonaise you never have told me exactly how many lines I am allowed to type before your head explodes. I think everyone here would like to know so that you don't go into another rage. I am afraid you may hurt yourself or someone else. I have mentioned it before but it does not seem to register with you. The first letter of a sentence is always capitalized except when it is started with your name, mayonaise. Try to remember that as it makes my head hurt when I cannot tell when a sentence begins or ends, Sound familiar? To the special asshole who says I don't know how to spell mayonaise's name it is a name I gave myrowhatever so I can spell it how ever I like. You about to fold again mayonaise so I can give some special attention to some of your admirers. You were so excited about your thread making it to page two and now we will be on page six.WOW. Hey want me to tell you how to spell aint so that it does not show off your third grade education?

After you had to call in the troops twice and bump an reply to your own post twice to keep this shit storm going you claim no one is supporting you. What happened to the two times that you promised to quit because you had had enough. You found your balls after everyone fell for your poor little me I've been hurt bullshit. Which one of you limp dicks are going to call the mods? This thread will never end from my quitting. I told you before I enjoy this I just wish there were not so many assholes to respond to. I have other things I like to do. mayonaise you never have told me exactly how many lines I am allowed to type before your head explodes. I think everyone here would like to know so that you don't go into another rage. I am afraid you may hurt yourself or someone else. I have mentioned it before but it does not seem to register with you. The first letter of a sentence is always capitalized except when it is started with your name, mayonaise. Try to remember that as it makes my head hurt when I cannot tell when a sentence begins or ends, Sound familiar? To the special asshole who says I don't know how to spell mayonaise's name it is a name I gave myrowhatever so I can spell it how ever I like. You about to fold again mayonaise so I can give some special attention to some of your admirers. You were so excited about your thread making it to page two and now we will be on page six.WOW. Hey want me to tell you how to spell aint so that it does not show off your third grade education?
aint reading any of that. for a while, you actually found your return key and spaced out your type so that it was readable. now it’s back to the same old shit.

dude, you’re boring. and not overly smart. letting what little i said to you, affect you this much, only proves how stupid you are behaving. i’m starting to think it’s a dementia thing.

i’m an asshole, but locking horns with someone who potentially is affected by some rage inducing/crippling disease, is a little beyond what i’m willing to do.

"...I just wish there were not so many assholes to respond to."

“If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.”​

― Raylan Givens
So you are a new asshole with nothing to add but a tired old cliche'.

mayonaise you keep avoiding the question that I have asked you several times. Tell us how many lines of type you dictate that we can type without indents or paragraphs or double line spacing. A good demorat like yourself would want us to know so that we could conform to your personal/selfish reasons [block type makes my head hurt]. No one else is complaining about block type so it must be your singular failing of reading the written word. Did you fall asleep in the third grade where you could have learned how to read from a text book with block type. You still have not learned how to spell the word "aint". Only seven lines, can you cope with that or are you going to rant JUDAS PRIST.

You mean one for my funny bone? Are you loosing your cool over your statements that you are now trying to weasel out of? How many lines, you read seven, can I do eight maybe nine before you start your rant and want to deliver your helpful advice that no one but you is complaining about. This the Bear Pit toughen up for god's sake.

I take it by the number of declining responses, most have him on their ignore list. It's a much better place since he's being ignored.

It’s getting less fun as he keeps on repeating the same ol posts over and over, not saying anything new. He can’t come up with any new material

Reactions: Baron23
I just promised mayonaise I would end his thread that he started. Who without provocation lost his ability to cope over block type. You should all thank me for making sure he does not lose his shit and become enraged at you for creating a block of type that hurts his little brain. I could care less if you put me on ignore or simply stop posting on this thread. It is all the same to me. mayonaise has gone into hiding again so this maybe the end. I have had but one mission from the very start so indeed my post are repetitive. As mayonaise has told me several times this is the Pit so get used to the heat or stay out of the kitchen.

Last edited:

View attachment 7558803

I found it in less than 15 seconds.
Left side 2/3 of the way down.
Is the doll a brunette?

I just promised mayonaise I would end his thread that he started. Who without provocation lost his ability to cope over block type. You should all thank me for making sure he does not lose his shit and become enraged at you for creating a block of type that hurts his little brain. I could care less if you put me on ignore or simply stop posting on this thread. It is all the same to me. mayonaise has gone into hiding again so this maybe the end. I have had but one mission from the very start so indeed my post are repetitive. As mayonaise has told me several times this is the Pit so get used to the heat or stay out of the kitchen.
Good Sir, I will formally thank you when you start spelling "Mayonnaise" correctly. :mad: