• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Movie Theater "The Blind Side"

JCH

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Just got home from watching it. Wow, pretty good movie. Quite sad at times but the end leaves you with a warm fuzzy feeling. This is based on the true life story of Baltimore Ravens LT Michael Oher.

Very inspiring! Worth the time.

Re: "The Blind Side"

Prolly the best movie I've ever seen.....where no one gets their head blown off.

The great thing about the movie is that most of everything was actual and not added for movie drama. Awesome movie, Sandra was beautiful.

I really want to see this movie. Is it really worth the money or would you recommend someone to wait for it to come out on blu ray?

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AdvantageR1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really want to see this movie. Is it really worth the money or would you recommend someone to wait for it to come out on blu ray?

Thanks </div></div>

Hard to say for you personally, not knowing what kind of movies you like.

But it definately rates in my top ten movies of all time. Which includes Braveheart, Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down.

This really is a good movie, well worth the money going to watch it at the movies. I would put this movie in line with "Rudy", very inspirational.

It's so good, I've seen it twice already. One of the best if not the best I've ever seen. The rest of the family who have seen it agree.

Just saw it with the Family, this is one great movie, we all enjoyed it, two thumbs way up!

I saw it last week. Probably the best movie I have seen in a long time. What makes it so good it is based on a true event.
The best film Sandra has done. We will see it again soon.

Our youngest daughter ordered if off line. We watched it twice. For a clean movie, it's very good. At the end of it they show the real people the movie portrays.

Fantastic movie. Sandra was fantastic in the role. Best movie I have seen in a long time. Good people doing a good thing. They saved a young man from what would have been a short, miserable life.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ffl medic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's so good, I've seen it twice already. One of the best if not the best I've ever seen. The rest of the family who have seen it agree. </div></div>

yup, took the wife and kids and we all thought it was great ! 13 yr old daughter and 11 yr old son... as well as my 61 yr old uncle..

thumbs up for sure !!