• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Walking Tall -- The Original...

That was a great flick… thanks for the heads up!.
Wasn’t he a wrestler turned sherrif? And wasnt it a true story? I also remembered like part2 and 3. Its been a while since I saw them… actually in the 70’s! 😂
M.

That was a great flick… thanks for the heads up!.
Wasn’t he a wrestler turned sherrif? And wasnt it a true story? I also remembered like part2 and 3. Its been a while since I saw them… actually in the 70’s! 😂
M.

Marine, wrestler, sheriff.

I got to see titties in that movie when I was a kid. 😀

My mother hated us and it was a boring summer day in a small southern town. So she took me and my older brother and dumped us at the rated R matinee.

We were like 11 and 13 years old, hahaha. She wouldn't let us play sports, they cost money and people would expect her to attend or care. So dumping us near a lake with a cane pole or leaving us at the public library for 10 hours was the usual plan.

No idea why she did this to this very day. Just threw us in the car, drove us to town and dumped us for the next five hours at the movies.

That woman hates kids, especially her own,lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Threadcutter308

My mother hated us and it was a boring summer day in a small southern town. So she took me and my older brother and dumped us at the rated R matinee.

We were like 11 and 13 years old, hahaha. She wouldn't let us play sports, they cost money and people would expect her to attend or care. So dumping us near a lake with a cane pole or leaving us at the public library for 10 hours was the usual plan.

No idea why she did this to this very day. Just threw us in the car, drove us to town and dumped us for the next five hours at the movies.

She was teaching you how to be independent AND yu got to see “”titties” win win!!! 😂
M

Occasionally i get patients from Selmer down here. One of them talked about Buford Pusser walking around with that stick. When he was a teenager working as a bagger at the grocery store Pusser would walk into the store with that stick. He said he was a mean son-of-a-bitch and that they were all scared of him.

She was fucking "not your dad"!!!