• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The caving has begun, our new gun control bill

I'd like to see a list of the small arms and ammunition delivered to Ukraine by the U.S. and NATO countries. Think it's revolvers chambered in .38 Special and some 8x57 Mausers? The people need to be "well regulated" in order to defend and to deter invasions. I would argue you're not "well regulated" if you have to broadcast from a bunker requesting small arms and ammo from groups that you hope are allies. That's reason enough. It's basic prepping for self defense.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
How did that work for the cake makers?
I knew somebody would bring that up. Where they fucked up was telling them they wouldnt dbake that cake because they were gay. If they had just told them they were too busy, didnt like the color of their tennis shoes, or the color of their hair, they would have come out ok.

Ya got to use wisdom to out wit the evil.

Reactions: Jgault
The 2nd amendment /constitution/ bill of rights ,was not written by god. It was written by people. We the people.

And your response and way of thinking will get your beloved 2A rights shit down the drain.

Wise up. Give a fuck or your going to get fucked!
Dude! The Constitution may have been penned by men, but the point was that they all agreed and believed in God the Almighty and recognized that there are inalienable rights that every man naturally has simply for the sake of being!!!! The entire point of making the connection with God is to solidify it as being absolute, as in the BOR cannot be granted by men nor taken away by men because they are inherent. However, the Constitution just states as much. It literally says that when men of gov tries to change those inherent rights of the people against their will that it is our duty to throw off such gov and start anew. It’s literally states this. The document doesn’t do anything if men do not stand up for and protect it. It’s up to the people to keep their freedoms. Where that line is, I do not know, but trying to throw if any of the considered natural rights should be a line for anyone in this country. Freedom is not free. How far are you willing to go to keep it? I can tell you this, I do not know anyone personally that will be disarmed. And to think any of these BS laws is going to stop anything is foolish and only gives the criminals and the elite more power. For many the lines are drawn. How much resolve the people actually have has yet to be seen.

This might turn out better for all of us Biden's gun control .........

"In reality, however, what finally forced the colonials into a shooting war with the British Army in April 1775 was not taxes or even warrant-less searches of homes and their occupation by soldiers, but one of many attempts by the British to disarm Americans as part of an overall gun control program."
Yeah. This. Let’s see how much resolve the people actually have now.

The 'solution' is always the same: It's: "How can we punish law-abiding gun owners for the actions of criminals or the insane". And no doubt their personal security will be exempted.
No doubt. And taking away from the law abiding does absolutely nothing. Criminals gonna criminal. Only way to get rid of them is for guns to never have existed in the first place! WILL NOT COMPLY!

In one of the press conference someone was talking about the two previous active shooter practices. During the speech he stated that schools in the area had frequent lockdowns due to illegals in the area doing stupid stuff. I know I heard it but now I can't find it.
But, if that is the case then the teacher that propped open the door should be fired at the minimum.
Fired? Fuck that noise! She should be charged for criminal negligence at bare minimum. Those policies she decided to break are there for a reason. Can’t carry food and open the door at the same time then get another fucking pair of hands or a cart of something! Again you can have the best defensive strategy/structure in the world but it won’t make a shit of difference if you leave the door wide open and send the guards home.

I live a few hours drive from the border and our schools have been locked down a few times because of the invaders. I can’t stand these mother fuckers. Of course its against the “law” for me to protect my countries sovereignty.
Just draw a line around your city and fly a Ukrainian flag. Then they’ll give you $40,000,000,000 and send you weapons. Easy fix.

In tucker Carlson's show he stated that there's video of the teacher slamming the door after retrieving something from outside. So either the door didn't lock or the whole door propped open is not as cut and dry as it seems.

• Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer
In tucker Carlson's show he stated that there's video of the teacher slamming the door after retrieving something from outside. So either the door didn't lock or the whole door propped open is not as cut and dry as it seems.
There is also video of it clearly being propped open! But who knows? Hell I was told the other day that a lot of schools don’t even check roll anymore when they go on trips!!! They simply go by numerical count. How fucking stupid is that?

Reactions: BytorJr
There is one certainty so far. The Tx state police are lying. The school district police are lying. The Uvalde police are lying.

Supposedly the Uvalde school police chief that gave the order that braindead cops followed isn’t cooperating with the Tx Rangers. I’m sure the TX rangers are just as corrupt as all the rest so this may or may not matter or even be true either.

I haven't seen either of them. So like everything else... It's a bitch to find the truth.

All the videos should be released. From the crash until his dead body is dragged from the building
Supposedly they gonna release a video as to why they thought he was no longer a threat and why they told officers to remain outside and set a perimeter instead of going in as well. Guess we will see.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I wonder if folks ever look back at their posts when they are sober and realize just how fucking stupid they are when they are drunk ?

• Haha
Reactions: Bradu
First question that nobody has asked, (that I know of) why the fuck wasn't that school resource officer at the school? We know that he drove past the little fuck on his way back to the school.
None of that matters...we should be very grateful Congress had a dozen anti gun bill consisting of thousands of pages ready to be dropped.

Coincidence is a myth.

None of that matters...we should be very grateful Congress had a dozen anti gun bill consisting of thousands of pages ready to be dropped.

Coincidence is a myth.
I agree, but Congress has had thousands of pages of anti gun bills for decades.

Reactions: 10ring'r
The left has "canned" agenda items already written and simply waiting for the next "emergency" to tuck that crap into the next bill that comes along. Whether it's anti-gun, new-green-deal, pro-LGBTQConfused, free shit for illegal aliens, climate change, Covid, Ukraine, or rebuilding Nancy Pelosi's favorite opera house - the tens of thousands of pages worth of text already exists. They just watch for the best "urgent business" to tuck it into.

The left has "canned" agenda items already written and simply waiting for the next "emergency" to tuck that crap into the next bill that comes along. Whether it's anti-gun, new-green-deal, pro-LGBTQConfused, free shit for illegal aliens, climate change, Covid, Ukraine, or rebuilding Nancy Pelosi's favorite opera house - the tens of thousands of pages worth of text already exists. They just watch for the best "urgent business" to tuck it into.
Illegals already are getting free shit. I swear I just tried to go to a doc-in-the-box up the street in an affluent area and there were quite of few folks looking like they just came across the border a few weeks ago. Not saying people that are poor don't deserve health care; but between this and those I see in the grocery store, the demographics have swayed immensely since PJ has been in office.

I wonder if folks ever look back at their posts when they are sober and realize just how fucking stupid they are when they are drunk ?
Awww look it’s Mr Hanky 💩💩🌈🌈
Hey Mr Hanky 👏🏾 🍉🍰

I'd like to jump in with a relevant bill that might also put a twist on things.

First, S. 4263, "The Federal Firearms Licensing Act" - which will require each individual person acquire a (new) FFL for each individual firearm they'd like to purchase. These licenses will be kept in registries across the country. The licenses need to be renewed every 5 years, may be revoked, and could lead to any firearms being taken away.
A Breakdown on my site.

• Angry
Reactions: camocorvette
It was a bit tongue-in-cheek. I imagine they have a warehouse full of wet dream legislation just waiting for the most opportune time to fuck all of us.
And now with this Tulsa shooting that opportune time may be fast approaching.

The only thing that any of this proves is that laws dont work/prevent crime and that legislation like the gun free schools zone act are an abject failure that only make schools softer targets with fewer people able to defend themselves and the people around them

Hospitals are same as Schools.....they bad firearms/means of self defense and as such its fish in a barrel for an evil person

Supposedly they gonna release a video as to why they thought he was no longer a threat and why they told officers to remain outside and set a perimeter instead of going in as well. Guess we will see.
The continual 911 calls from inside the school over the hour they were jacking off outside, says this will be a false narrative.

Please give us the cliff notes, I ain't reading anything from madcow.
Our justices are too conservative and using the plight of the "common man" to further their originalist ideals instead of moving to a more progressive ideology. I posted it because its actually worth the read. Maddow is one of those who parrot the word for word narrative when it is handed out to the MSM, so its actually worth reading from an intel perspective. Then you have time to form thoughtful arguments when you find yourself in these conversations.

Reactions: E. Bryant
Our justices are too conservative and using the plight of the "common man" to further their originalist ideals instead of moving to a more progressive ideology. I posted it because its actually worth the read. Maddow is one of those who parrot the word for word narrative when it is handed out to the MSM, so its actually worth reading from an intel perspective. Then you have time to form thoughtful arguments when you find yourself in these conversations.
It's click bait and makes her $$.

fuck that.

Which is a huge reason Trump got elected. Those judges being conservative is what the people clearly wanted and Thank God for it.

So she wants more liberal ideology. Yeah, let's double down again on what has gotten us to this disasterous place, that will fix it.....

Here is one with Maddow bitching that McConnell is already narrowing the focus of the legislation to mental health and school safety. Mental health probably still means red flag laws. Nobody up there is going to begin to limit depression meds as long as there are lobbyists for big pharma there.

My .002 - and it only matters to me.

I am a life long hunter and shooter that grew up on a cattle farm with a mom and dad.

I have just finished year 23 in public education in title 1 schools, and I have taught and coached over 10,000 students in my career.

To talk about what is the problem would take days.

First - we all know this is a people problem.
Second - law abiding citizens are afraid to agree with legislation due to the idiom “give them an inch they will take a mile.” Myself included.

Reasonable measures for all: IMO

Note: There is a HUGE difference in the mentality between an 18 and 21 person. Also, the 18 year old of today is not the same as one from 40 plus years ago. I’m speaking in generalities - not about outliers.

1. We have to take a safety course to hunt and drive so why not have to take a course in responsible gun ownership and usage. With less and less 2 parent homes and as a teacher - to me - this seems reasonable.

2. Move the age from 18 to 21 to purchase any firearm and ammo.

I would also say move the age to vote to 21 after listening to and having conversations with teenagers - this has merit.

Someone is going to bring up - well a kid can join the military at 18. Yep, but they get structure, discipline to a degree, and training. None of that can be guaranteed at home.

Our school system policy is always - soft lockdown. That means all exterior doors and shut and locked at all times. All classroom doors and shut and locked at all times. I hold to this 100%.

We practice Alice drills and we have a well trained safety officer on site.

Next step would be to put 3 small armories in the school - one central, and one on each end of the building. Train a few personnel that are competent and comfortable, and willing to die for their students.

JMO

The anti-gun leftists are using these incidents as leverage to attempt to disarm citizens. They don't want to have any school safety conversations. They know what the 2A is actually for, and they do not want any possibility of anybody actually standing up to the tyranny they have planned.

So to somewhat play the Devil's advocate....

Something has to be done, what do ya'll suggest?

-More mental health help?
Are you really willing to pay for it or would you piss ads whine about your tax dollars going to the 'Fucktards and losers"?

-Enforce the saws on the books? This kid slipped right past those.

-Guards at the schools. THat would have to include hardening and reinforcing other aspects and turning the school itself into something of a prison like scenario.

Again, just playing the Devil's Advocate, but if we dont institute some 'POSITIVE' changes you can 100% count on negative ones.

So lets hear it ya'll 100 pointers.
Get rid of all the dimmietards who keep stirring the pot . . .

Reactions: 232593
My .002 - and it only matters to me.

I am a life long hunter and shooter that grew up on a cattle farm with a mom and dad.

I have just finished year 23 in public education in title 1 schools, and I have taught and coached over 10,000 students in my career.

To talk about what is the problem would take days.

First - we all know this is a people problem.
Second - law abiding citizens are afraid to agree with legislation due to the idiom “give them an inch they will take a mile.” Myself included.

Reasonable measures for all: IMO

Note: There is a HUGE difference in the mentality between an 18 and 21 person. Also, the 18 year old of today is not the same as one from 40 plus years ago. I’m speaking in generalities - not about outliers.

1. We have to take a safety course to hunt and drive so why not have to take a course in responsible gun ownership and usage. With less and less 2 parent homes and as a teacher - to me - this seems reasonable.

2. Move the age from 18 to 21 to purchase any firearm and ammo.

I would also say move the age to vote to 21 after listening to and having conversations with teenagers - this has merit.

Someone is going to bring up - well a kid can join the military at 18. Yep, but they get structure, discipline to a degree, and training. None of that can be guaranteed at home.

Our school system policy is always - soft lockdown. That means all exterior doors and shut and locked at all times. All classroom doors and shut and locked at all times. I hold to this 100%.

We practice Alice drills and we have a well trained safety officer on site.

Next step would be to put 3 small armories in the school - one central, and one on each end of the building. Train a few personnel that are competent and comfortable, and willing to die for their students.

JMO
“Train a few personnel that are competent and comfortable, and willing to kill for their students.”
Here I fixed it for you.

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." Use them or lose them its that simple........