• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The caving has begun, our new gun control bill

Had the door not been propped open, things would have been different and possibly no lives would have been lost. Considering the door was open, had the police acted things would have been different and possibly less lives would have been lost. Politicians know it. The media knows it. But hey, lets make more unnecessary laws and regulations to attack the public. It’s what I would do if I were sorry enough to work in government.

Last edited:
Schools have to have security with an armed presence. The TSA was created in direct response to 9/11. Why not have a SSA. How to secure a particular school should be left to professionals. It can be done without making it look or seem like a prison. Really the only thing standing in the way is money. They can pass whatever gun law they want, but they are truly naive if they think it won't happen again.

I think the FBI will get extra money to create a special department that investigates "potential terrorist kids" etc. Billions of tax dollars so the FBI can send goons in cheap suits to harass kids who post weird memes on the school facebook page.

Frankly this is because school shootings are statistically meaningless.

The right answer is nothing.

That's true but people aren't logical or rational.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Who did this kid buy these weapons from?

If I may use an example related to motorcycles. The local Kawi dealer would not sell high performance street bikes (zx-10etc) to first time buyers/new riders. Why?? Because he didn’t want their deaths on his conscience, He he had it happen too many times in his years of business. You could walk in the place cash in hand and he would turn you down on his own personal moral ground.

Ok back to the kid with scars cut into his face. Who let this kid walk in unvetted and sold to him? I think to some degree outside the “kings laws”the gun community needs to step up and do a little of its own vetting, especially when dealing with young first time buyers. Dont just sell to anyone, unknown, who passes a jerk me off Government background check purchase. The firearms community needs to step up and look after its self.

Is this fool proof no, but it might have kept a fool like this from making everything worse for decent responsible gun owners and giving the overlords food for the sheeple to push their agenda.

If I may use an example related to motorcycles. The local Kawi dealer would not sell high performance street bikes (zx-10etc) to first time buyers/new riders. Why?? Because he didn’t want their deaths on his conscience, He he had it happen too many times in his years of business. You could walk in the place cash in hand and he would turn you down on his own personal moral ground.

Ok back to the kid with scars cut into his face. Who let this kid walk in unvetted and sold to him? I think to some degree outside the “kings laws”the gun community needs to step up and do a little of its own vetting, especially when dealing with young first time buyers. Dont just sell to anyone, unknown, who passes a jerk me off Government background check purchase. The firearms community needs to step up and look after its self.

Is this fool proof no, but it might have kept a fool like this from making everything worse for decent responsible gun owners and giving the overlords food for the sheeple to push their agenda.
So deny constitutional rights to a legal adult based on looks?

Fuck that noise. Freedom is dangerous, live with it or lose it. As bad as it sounds, I’d rather there be a mass shooting per week than have rights denied due to others actions.

Reactions: Jgunner
Yet 18 is old enough to vote.........
And kill a man in the name of your country's security in a foreign shithole that will never be civilized or to utilmately kill the leader of a country who threatened your daddy. For that you can be 18 - that's fine.

SSRI's...at a young age is the likely culprit. Maybe no SSRI's until after 25 when the brain has finished developing in full and now is ready to absorb information fully. But that's just one theory.

Murder is illegal too; but it still happens, every day...from what I've read up to 3600 times a day a "doctor" murders somebody.

I agree but would be thrilled if kids protection equal that of a politician.
Maybe, just maybe, children should be protected more than "politicians" who use their position to get DUI cases....well, you all know what I'm saying.

Reactions: Mwalex
All the defensive measures you mentioned are good and sound. The one thing I never see the political class actually address is why does it happen? Firearms have been readily available in our country since it’s beginning. With the advent of the assembly line semi automatics have been available for more than a 100 years, ak/ar variants have been available for more than 50 years, yet the mass shooting craze if you will really only began in the mid 1990’s(yes there were isolated incidents before but that was really the start of the current trend). So if guns have stayed the same, access to guns stayed the same, the only thing that changed was people. I personally believe you can track all of this to a shift in the national mindset to victim status. For decades we have taught children that the deck is stacked against them, nothing is their fault, they can’t succeed, or they are privileged and should feel guilt and shame. We teach half the children that all of their problems are not their own fault but the fault of the other half of the population, while teaching the other half they are inherently bad for victimizing the first half. Combine that with telling the same generations there isn’t a God so there aren’t any consequences in the afterlife and you’ve created going on 2 generations of nihilist’s, and there will be a few that just say fuck it and I’m going to take out as many with me as I can because life doesn’t mean anything then there will just be empty black. Throw in the current political climate where literally every minute 24\7 these people are told that the other political half are evil, racists, wife beaters, destroying the planet and will kill everyone ect and you have the perfect recipe to trigger a maniac. It’s worth noting that in the only study I could find on mass shooting deaths per capita included data through 2015, and only studied Europe, Canada, and the US, because let’s be honest mass killings in South America, Mexico, and Africa are so common it would just muck up the point. The US wasn’t even in the top 10, and the top 10 all had either harsh gun control or total bans. Until we stop teaching half the country to hate the other half, and that the other half should live their lives in shame and depression because of anything that happens to the first half things will just get worse. So the answer to your question is yes your security measures are spot on, but needs to be combined with teaching pride and personal responsibility.
Sorry, I had to attempt to break this down into paragraphs.

All the defensive measures you mentioned are good and sound. The one thing I never see the political class actually address is why does it happen?

Firearms have been readily available in our country since it’s beginning. With the advent of the assembly line semi automatics have been available for more than a 100 years, ak/ar variants have been available for more than 50 years. Yet, the mass shooting craze if you will really only began in the mid 1990’s(yes there were isolated incidents before but that was really the start of the current trend). So if guns have stayed the same, access to guns stayed the same, the only thing that changed was people.

I personally believe you can track all of this to a shift in the national mindset to victim status. For decades we have taught children that the deck is stacked against them, nothing is their fault, they can’t succeed, or they are privileged and should feel guilt and shame. We teach half the children that all of their problems are not their own fault but the fault of the other half of the population, while teaching the other half they are inherently bad for victimizing the first half.

Combine that with telling the same generations there isn’t a God so there aren’t any consequences in the afterlife and you’ve created going on 2 generations of nihilist’s; and there will be a few that just say fuck it and I’m going to take out as many with me as I can because life doesn’t mean anything then there will just be empty black. Throw in the current political climate where literally every minute 24\7 these people are told that the other political half are evil, racists, wife beaters, destroying the planet and will kill everyone ect and you have the perfect recipe to trigger a maniac.

It’s worth noting that in the only study I could find on mass shooting deaths per capita included data through 2015, and only studied Europe, Canada, and the US, because let’s be honest mass killings in South America, Mexico, and Africa are so common it would just muck up the point. The US wasn’t even in the top 10, and the top 10 all had either harsh gun control or total bans.

Until we stop teaching half the country to hate the other half, and that the other half should live their lives in shame and depression because of anything that happens to the first half things will just get worse. So the answer to your question is yes your security measures are spot on, but needs to be combined with teaching pride and personal responsibility.

Best suggestion Ive heard. "The buck stops here." In all the firearms Ive sold Ive only run into one that I questioned. A young kid, old enough, but something didnt feel right, not that he was whacky, just a feeling. Turns out he was on probation for some bullshit thing.

We, need to be responsible.
We, need to be sure all ours are secure.
If you have a gun you'd better be in control of it at all times.
We, need to pay attention to idiots spewing dumb shit and find a way to navigate that slippery slope.

THAT

is why I called attention to guys on here talking about attacking DC, crossing the Rubitomoc. Not that I dont understand the sentiment, but if you put that shit up in public, somebody's taking notes.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan

All the defensive measures you mentioned are good and sound. The one thing I never see the political class actually address is why does it happen?

Firearms have been readily available in our country since it’s beginning. With the advent of the assembly line semi automatics have been available for more than a 100 years, ak/ar variants have been available for more than 50 years. Yet, the mass shooting craze if you will really only began in the mid 1990’s(yes there were isolated incidents before but that was really the start of the current trend). So if guns have stayed the same, access to guns stayed the same, the only thing that changed was people.

I personally believe you can track all of this to a shift in the national mindset to victim status. For decades we have taught children that the deck is stacked against them, nothing is their fault, they can’t succeed, or they are privileged and should feel guilt and shame. We teach half the children that all of their problems are not their own fault but the fault of the other half of the population, while teaching the other half they are inherently bad for victimizing the first half.

Combine that with telling the same generations there isn’t a God so there aren’t any consequences in the afterlife and you’ve created going on 2 generations of nihilist’s; and there will be a few that just say fuck it and I’m going to take out as many with me as I can because life doesn’t mean anything then there will just be empty black. Throw in the current political climate where literally every minute 24\7 these people are told that the other political half are evil, racists, wife beaters, destroying the planet and will kill everyone ect and you have the perfect recipe to trigger a maniac.

It’s worth noting that in the only study I could find on mass shooting deaths per capita included data through 2015, and only studied Europe, Canada, and the US, because let’s be honest mass killings in South America, Mexico, and Africa are so common it would just muck up the point. The US wasn’t even in the top 10, and the top 10 all had either harsh gun control or total bans.

Until we stop teaching half the country to hate the other half, and that the other half should live their lives in shame and depression because of anything that happens to the first half things will just get worse. So the answer to your question is yes your security measures are spot on, but needs to be combined with teaching pride and personal responsibility.
Thank you Bytor Jr,
If only EVERYBODY had your humility and comprehension level. Actual structure and formatting truly DO matter to those who read.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled programming:

Reactions: BytorJr

This couldn't be closer to the truth if you tried. A buddy who is as conservative as it gets went to California this week and was like "it was strange. I couldn't tell any difference between the people there and here..." The truth is we are all Americans.

Getting the rural folks to hate the people from the cities, and the people from the cities to hate the folks from the rural areas....and the blacks and the whites...and and and and....

Its simple....there are two types of people that are dirt fucking easy to control.

Victims and Criminals.

Our society does its level best to ensure there are no people anywhere that don't work for them that aren't one of the two.

Good points but I think the core issue is a product of those and other factors.

STRESS

When I was a kid, 1950's, in rural Virginia, there was virtually no stress, not like we experience today. Television was still pretty new and B&W and went off at midnight. We were Americans, we could do anything.

Today the population has almost tripled, # of autos has increased x 10, and we're constantly bombarded with bullshit by a multitude of media,, including all the bullshit you so well enumerated. People use their autos as weapons so you cant even go for a relaxing drive to clear your mind. Fucking stress.

I was fortunate this last Sunday to go to fellow Hide member @jbailey farm up in the mountains and shoot with a 4-5 other guys over a rugged course out to almost 600 yds. When I got home I felt like my soul had been washed. Too many people in too little area makes stress. How do city folks manage?

Well, Now, Whoopie may be on to something here:

So, follow on for whoopi. Can those who own AR-15's trade them in on say a SCAR free of charge? Or perhaps an XM-5 in semi-auto form? An HK-416 (technically not a AR)? Name non-AR weapon and should WHoopie cushion buy you a replacement that's not an "AR" (whatever that means...because obviously in their mind it's not Armalite Rifle).

Not his decision to make. Any FFL holder would become the new king deciding who gets to exercise what Constitutional rights. Fuck that.

Reactions: Jsp556

So, follow on for whoopi. Can those who own AR-15's trade them in on say a SCAR free of charge? Or perhaps an XM-5 in semi-auto form? An HK-416 (technically not a AR)? Name non-AR weapon and should WHoopie cushion buy you a replacement that's not an "AR" (whatever that means...because obviously in their mind it's not Armalite Rifle).
I want a Thompson Sub in 45 ACP with two drum mags and two stick mags. Hickock 45 likes it.

Once they find the chink in the armor.... it's just going to give them the chance to expand the list of banned weapons.

Does it shoot? BANNED!

Once they find the chink in the armor.... it's just going to give them the chance to expand the list of banned weapons.

Does it shoot? BANNED!
Sadly, you're correct. Problem is, and if the "gun lobby" hasn't figured this out (actually they have, because they'd stop getting paid otherwise), the taking never stops. It's really too bad we couldn't get another Aliton, Scalia or Thomas on SCOTUS (or two or three) and get this challenge to 2A permanently squashed...SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. How fucking stupid does one have to be not to understand that? Yeah, yeah...militia and all that...still...SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Reactions: 232593
That is the REAL goal of the disarmament crowd. Once they use the knee jerk reactions to "gun violence" to disarm most of the population, the real pogroms, genocides, cattle cars, mass starvation, will ensue. We seen it at Seattle CHOP in 2020. Second week of ANTIFA takeover, armed commie "security" thugs were trying to blockade residents from leaving their apartments and questioning pedestrians about their past voting habits.
That is why we must view the sub human disarmament crowd as our enemies and as an existential and imminent threat.

whoopi can suck it, cannot ban ar15

next
I'm not disagreeing...She's a first class IDIOT.

Then again, she exists only because people watch that crap. Just like I laugh when I go to my little eating establishment/bar how many "conservatives" follow NFL and NBA like their freaking life depended on it. And they wonder how these people have "influence." Plain and simple...they have influence because (YOU) ARE GIVING IT TO THEM.

Add in the destruction of the nuclear family.

Funny how the media so powerful in the United States Malcolm X. said “ It can make a guilty man innocent and innocent man guilty”

It’s like giving into terrorism well actually it is giving into terrorism. someone shoots up a couple schools and everybody saying completely destroy the Constitution according to the media anyway but if you just talk to the general public they’re like “oh why do you need those anyway anyway”people don’t get it and I never will as long as we have the types of teachers we have in the classroom think of all the young mind they dig into before they even get a chance!

And kill a man in the name of your country's security in a foreign shithole that will never be civilized or to utilmately kill the leader of a country who threatened your daddy. For that you can be 18 - that's fine.

SSRI's...at a young age is the likely culprit. Maybe no SSRI's until after 25 when the brain has finished developing in full and now is ready to absorb information fully. But that's just one theory.

Murder is illegal too; but it still happens, every day...from what I've read up to 3600 times a day a "doctor" murders somebody.
Maybe no SSRIs at any age.

At the very least, stop handing them out like skittles until we have a better understanding of long term effects. The pill pushers are out of control...

Hard work, a balanced diet and little exercise goes a long way towards improving mental and physical health. God forbid we get off of our fat asses and confront our problems head on.

I have read many articles saying Ramos didn’t have a DL. The one I found that mentions the ATF paperwork stated that the address on the FFL forms match the address on his DL. It’s a contradiction of course. The only way to legally purchase a rifle at an FFL without a DL is with a state identification card. Have any if you read anything stating that he had a valid form of identification. It makes no difference in what happened obviously but its information none the less.

Maybe no SSRIs at any age.

At the very least, stop handing them out like skittles until we have a better understanding of long term effects. The pill pushers are out of control...

Hard work, a balanced diet and little exercise goes a long way towards improving mental and physical health. God forbid we get off of our fat asses and confront our problems head on.
AMEN on the diet. We had a guy where I worked who'd get pissed and cranky AF- seemed to happen roughly at same time of day. Well, not soon enough they discovered he was diabetic. So he was getting cranky AF due to blood sugar crashing. It'd been just as easy to put him on SSRI and say...this should help you. And that's that, and never follow up.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
The entire shit show was caused by a teacher propping a door open to the school while some idiot was shooting outside

Get back to us after the moron teacher has been held accountable

Not his decision to make. Any FFL holder would become the new king deciding who gets to exercise what Constitutional rights. Fuck that.
Well that decision might just fuck things up for everyone.

And I’m not talking about stepping on anybody’s rights or trying to change any laws. I’m talking about the community taking some responsibility for it, looking into people, especially new young gun buyers.

So deny constitutional rights to a legal adult based on looks?

Fuck that noise. Freedom is dangerous, live with it or lose it. As bad as it sounds, I’d rather there be a mass shooting per week than have rights denied due to others actions.
Not deny, vett with in the community.

And thats the type of thinking that will get banns in places, like what is being pushed now. I don’t think you’re grasping what I’m trying to say. Government ain't gonna do it for you.

And yes I judge people by the way they look act and talk.

Your proposed solution of just letting it happen is not very wise seems pretty reckless.

Out legal system has to wait until you actually commit a crime before they can begin punishing you.
Of course that doesn't stop the leftists from trying to punish every law-abiding citizen for the crimes committed by criminals.

Punishment for crimes.... in the past was a deterrence.
If you killed somebody - the state killed you back.
Now that DAs and Judges have decided to stop punishing criminals - they are surprised at the uptick in crimes?
Where do these people come from?

The entire shit show was caused by a teacher propping a door open to the school while some idiot was shooting outside

Just having a convo with a friend about this. This person shall never be named; we know that. How much you bet this person routinely propped door open so they could 1) go out and smoke, 2) make cell phone calls?

THEY are even more responsible than the pussified LE there. THEY let the damn vermin in the school. Not only should they be fired, we should make a real example. Try the person for 21 counts of manslaughter.

The GUN didn't do that, it didn't open the door, it wasn't used to prop door - only a person did that, just like the semi-person who was psychotic pulled the trigger...gun did nothing. Just like that ratcheting box wrench I used just laid on the garage floor whilst I was cussing where it went, it didn't magically jump up onto the freaking bolt and unfasten it!!!!!!!!! Inanimate objects are just that...inanimate.

Reactions: 264Proto
So to somewhat play the Devil's advocate....

Something has to be done, what do ya'll suggest?

-More mental health help?
Are you really willing to pay for it or would you piss ads whine about your tax dollars going to the 'Fucktards and losers"?

-Enforce the saws on the books? This kid slipped right past those.

-Guards at the schools. THat would have to include hardening and reinforcing other aspects and turning the school itself into something of a prison like scenario.

Again, just playing the Devil's Advocate, but if we dont institute some 'POSITIVE' changes you can 100% count on negative ones.

So lets hear it ya'll 100 pointers.

I don’t get the point, the guards will just runaway if a criminal (who doesn’t follow the laws) starts shooting, it happens every time.

Also don’t all the states where this happed already have red flag laws?

Also didn’t some of these states already have super draconian gun laws, many illegal per the constitution and federalist papers?

Just having a convo with a friend about this. This person shall never be named; we know that. How much you bet this person routinely propped door open so they could 1) go out and smoke, 2) make cell phone calls?

THEY are even more responsible than the pussified LE there. THEY let the damn vermin in the school. Not only should they be fired, we should make a real example. Try the person for 21 counts of manslaughter.

The GUN didn't do that, it didn't open the door, it wasn't used to prop door - only a person did that, just like the semi-person who was psychotic pulled the trigger...gun did nothing. Just like that ratcheting box wrench I used just laid on the garage floor whilst I was cussing where it went, it didn't magically jump up onto the freaking bolt and unfasten it!!!!!!!!! Inanimate objects are just that...inanimate.
She has lawyered up and claims she didn’t do it. Her official response from her lawyer was that she had propped it open to bring in food or something but then went and closed it as soon as she heard there was a shooter on the property. Her statement is complete bull shit because it makes zero sense on multiple levels. Sounds to me like she is trying to save her ass. I’ve also heard there is actual video showing the door as propped open. So wo knows. I still think she should be held criminally liable in some way. All the security it the world dont mean shit if you leave the door open.

Reactions: 264Proto
Well that decision might just fuck things up for everyone.

And I’m not talking about stepping on anybody’s rights or trying to change any laws. I’m talking about the community taking some responsibility for it, looking into people, especially new young gun buyers.

Not deny, vett with in the community.

And thats the type of thinking that will get banns in places, like what is being pushed now. I don’t think you’re grasping what I’m trying to say. Government ain't gonna do it for you.

And yes I judge people by the way they look act and talk.

Your proposed solution of just letting it happen is not very wise seems pretty reckless.
Again...back to king status. Who the fuck says you can have or do something because you look like Ward Cleaver, but you don't get shit because, well I don't need a reason. I just don't think you look like you shouldn't have this. And, what I say goes.

I'll reiterate - FUCK THAT!!

My God given rights are granted by no man and they shall not subject to the discretion of anyone. I'll be held accountable by the All Mighty, not some fud behind a glass counter. Or even worse...some cunt Karen who rolls up in her mini van and sits outside the gun store waiting on someone she doesn't deem worthy of exercising their rights. 1 call to the hotline and the next thing you know...boom! Your dog is dead and wife has a hole in her forehead.

The collective community can kiss a sick monkey's wet ass! I'm not going to seek council or approval from a bunch of functionally retarded half-wits that make up a large section of today's general population.

She has lawyered up and claims she didn’t do it. Her official response from her lawyer was that she had propped it open to bring in food or something but then went and closed it as soon as she heard there was a shooter on the property. Her statement is complete bull shit because it makes zero sense on multiple levels. Sounds to me like she is trying to save her ass. I’ve also heard there is actual video showing the door as propped open. So wo knows. I still think she should be held criminally liable in some way. All the security it the world dont mean shit if you leave the door open.
This definitely deserve some looking into.

Does it shoot? BANNED!
If she wants them then why doesn't she get off her big fat ugly ass and start knock on doors and take them ?????

Reactions: Sandhog308
Again...back to king status. Who the fuck says you can have or do something because you look like Ward Cleaver, but you don't get shit because, well I don't need a reason. I just don't think you look like you shouldn't have this. And, what I say goes.

My God given rights are granted by no man and they shall not subject to the discretion of anyone. I'll be held accountable by the All Mighty, not some fud behind a glass counter. Or even worse...some cunt Karen who rolls up in her mini van and sits outside the gun store waiting on someone she doesn't deem worthy of exercising their rights. 1 call to the hotline and the next thing you know...boom! Your dog is dead and wife has a hole in her forehead.

The collective community can kiss a sick monkey's wet ass! I'm not going to seek council or approval from a bunch of functionally retarded half-wits that make up a large section of today's general population.
The 2nd amendment /constitution/ bill of rights ,was not written by god. It was written by people. We the people.

And your response and way of thinking will get your beloved 2A rights shit down the drain.

Wise up. Give a fuck or your going to get fucked!

It looks like Mitch McConnell said he would work with Biden today and start drafting Gun control bills. Senate only needs 1 or 2 republicans to vote for gun control and that give them the votes.
It’s going to get really bad for us in next few months.
This gun control topic is going to run the news till the Nov election.
Take every ones mind off of all the other problems this country is having.

It looks like Mitch McConnell said he would work with Biden today and start drafting Gun control bills. Senate only needs 1 or 2 republicans to vote for gun control and that give them the votes.
It’s going to get really bad for us in next few months.
This gun control topic is going to run the news till the Nov election.
Take every ones mind off of all the other problems this country is having.
Sad for the children and parents who become political pawns for the string pullers.

This shit just keeps getting worse.

Some shit head didn’t follow laws put in place to not murder people.

Some dumb fuck didn’t follow policies to keep the fucking door closed to keep the school secure.

Some pussy ass cops wouldn’t do their job to stop the shit head BEFORE he went into the school or go into the school to engage him after he entered.

But it’s the guns fault…

Reactions: SilentStalkr
This might turn out better for all of us Biden's gun control .........

"In reality, however, what finally forced the colonials into a shooting war with the British Army in April 1775 was not taxes or even warrant-less searches of homes and their occupation by soldiers, but one of many attempts by the British to disarm Americans as part of an overall gun control program."

The 'solution' is always the same: It's: "How can we punish law-abiding gun owners for the actions of criminals or the insane". And no doubt their personal security will be exempted.

Let’s start with .gov not grooming these kids via federal agents in chat rooms. This kid said 4 years agob he was going to spot up a school when he turned 18 and was a senior. And how does an 18yr old unemployed tranny afford $5000 on rifles, plus optics, ammo and body armor?

I suggest we stop these false flag events.
Sir, I like the cut of your jib.

Reactions: BLEE
In one of the press conference someone was talking about the two previous active shooter practices. During the speech he stated that schools in the area had frequent lockdowns due to illegals in the area doing stupid stuff. I know I heard it but now I can't find it.
But, if that is the case then the teacher that propped open the door should be fired at the minimum.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
In one of the press conference someone was talking about the two previous active shooter practices. During the speech he stated that schools in the area had frequent lockdowns due to illegals in the area doing stupid stuff. I know I heard it but now I can't find it.
But, if that is the case then the teacher that propped open the door should be fired at the minimum.
I live a few hours drive from the border and our schools have been locked down a few times because of the invaders. I can’t stand these mother fuckers. Of course its against the “law” for me to protect my countries sovereignty.

Whatever happened to everybody screaming about the sovereign rights of store owners during covid?

Its his store, he can sell or not sell, to anyone he chooses, for any reason he chooses. Dot like somebody's looks? Get out. Plenty of other stores.

Whatever happened to everybody screaming about the sovereign rights of store owners during covid?

Its his store, he can sell or not sell, to anyone he chooses, for any reason he chooses. Dot like somebody's looks? Get out. Plenty of other stores.
I wished it worked that way in the real world. It doesn’t. The government didn’t acknowledge property rights during covid. They don’t exist.

How did that work for the cake makers?

Reactions: Jsp556

I'll gladly trade an AR for an M1A! :)