• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The confusing world of female eye brows, makeup and yoga pants in the professional workplace.

FjallJager

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 8, 2010
    Southern Rockies
    I live on the Mexican border, so the majority of people around are of some relation to Mexico, probably 60-80% don't care never looked it up.

About half of the women (of any age) shave their eye brows off and paint some other shit in. Mostly looks like ass.

The other half put make up in their eyebrows to make them look bushier.

Because of Rona and face masks every chick I know Mexican, White, Black whatever has eye make up caked on. If you came to the El Paso area you'd see more smoky eyes than a one of those trash tv shows like the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills".

Is this a local thing?

Some of the more ghetto chicks have eye brows that look like a fucking Nike swoop.

The only woman I know not wearing make up is my wife and a couple of her friends.

The wife swears that everyone is now doing this shit.

Also Yoga pants, we have chicks in professional environments now here in El Paso and Las Cruces with some type of pant that has buttons and a zipper but is basically painted on like yoga pants. I hope this is a national phenomenon because everyone needs to get in on this action. Though locally we have a lot of fatties, so maybe it's not for everyone.

Something I have noticed on Fort Bliss is that dependas (fat ugly ones) are wearing pajamas at the PX and commissary. I have never seen this out in town, thank God! But we have two colleges here, and our local quality is pretty good NMSU and UTEP.

Ive spent a small amount of time around El Paso. No offense but what a fucking dump, no redeeming virtues that I could find. The only good thing is that you can cross the border and get El Presidente or Don Pedro brandy cheap. And of course the switchblades. And the whorehouses.

Should apply to yoga pants as well IMO.

I live on the Mexican border, so the majority of people around are of some relation to Mexico, probably 60-80% don't care never looked it up.

About half of the women (of any age) shave their eye brows off and paint some other shit in. Mostly looks like ass.

Because of Rona and face masks every chick I know Mexican, White, Black whatever has eye make up caked on. If you came to the El Paso area you'd see more smoky eyes than a one of those trash tv shows like the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills".

Is this a local thing?

Some of the more ghetto chicks have eye brows that look like a fucking Nike swoop.

The only woman I know not wearing make up is my wife and a couple of her friends.

Also Yoga pants, we have chicks in professional environments now here in El Paso and Las Cruces with some type of pant that has buttons and a zipper but is basically painted on like yoga pants. I hope this is a national phenomenon because everyone needs to get in on this action. Though locally we have a lot of fatties, so maybe it's not for everyone.

Something I have noticed on Fort Bliss is that dependas (fat ugly ones) are wearing pajamas at the PX and commissary. I have never seen this out in town, thank God! But we have two colleges here, and our local quality is pretty good NMSU and UTEP.
    Dude post some photos so we can see what the fuck is happening, thanks.

Image 8-22-21 at 10.30 PM.jpg

Still waiting on pics of the horse faced sister in law.

For example, old GF, painted on eyebrows, wig. MASSIVE CLIT(sorry no pics). See what kind of cock tease that is...
    IMG_1963.jpg

I am 50, I am not going to post photos of family. No matter the horse faced. That and I don't go taking photos of chicks with weird eye brows.

It's a ghetto look that's popular here in Perth as well.
    In the lower decile and posh areas, blubber butted heifers, with camel toes that look like Subway foot longs.....🤢wearing glad wrap thin yoga pants or denim printed Lycra.
    Bizarre eyebrows and make-up.
    Disturbing.

Clown makeup for clownworld. Since the mask thing began, false-advertising makeup is up about 1543% because once the mask came off, I was like mmmkay put that shit back on, you ratchet AF.

Good thing the OP clearly doesn't know what "filters" are on social media where it completely changes chin/jawline, etc when gals take photos and they end up looking quite literally 100% not like how they do in real life. It's quite sad people feel the need to go to that level of fakery.

Clown makeup for clownworld. Since the mask thing began, false-advertising makeup is up about 1543% because once the mask came off, I was like mmmkay put that shit back on, you ratchet AF.

Good thing the OP clearly doesn't know what "filters" are on social media where it completely changes chin/jawline, etc when gals take photos and they end up looking quite literally 100% not like how they do in real life. It's quite sad people feel the need to go to that level of fakery.
    You are right I didn’t know about that

I believe what you're describing are "cholas", the Latina version of trashy girls.

The eyebrows thing? It started back in the 1920s and 1930s with movie stars who wanted perfect, expressive eyebrows, so they shaved them off and drew them on. My guess is that the cholas got that from their mothers and abuelas and now it's just their signature style.

Reactions: Milf Dots
    You are right I didn’t know about that
    It's atrocious. These "filters" are basically facial recognition programs where the user can change the eye shape, size, nose shape, lips, cheeks, jawline, and face shape as a whole to make the user appear however they want with only a mild resemblance to their actual selves. The user can basically create an alternate social media "look" for whatever reason.

Then get upset and depressed when they meet someone and that someone is like, "WTF, who are you?"

Reactions: myronman3
    Something else I've been noticing is false eye lashes. Especially with a certain group. Saw one girl a couple weeks ago who's were curling up to touch her eye brows.

Something else I've been noticing is false eye lashes. Especially with a certain group. Saw one girl a couple weeks ago who's were curling up to touch her eye brows.
    It's not just "certain populations" whatever that means.

I've seen all colors wearing them. White, black, brown, yellow, etc. It's just a fashion trend like many others.

Overall, this thread begs the question:

Why are some upset about this? Like if they offer to suck/swallow, anyone here gone say no? 🤔🤔

I've seen all colors wearing them. White, black, brown, yellow, etc. It's just a fashion trend like many others.

Why are some upset about this? Like if they offer to suck/swallow, anyone here gone say no? 🤔🤔

Yeah, I’d say no 😂

34A31F6700000578-3610776-image-m-21_1464270938852.jpg

False eye lashes are really wild. They either make them look like a child, or they make them look good. If they had really big ones installed it makes them look like they could float away like moth wings.

Be careful putting your gear anywhere near that things mouth it might mistake it for food :/

• Wow
    Reactions: MJF
    A chick that wears fake eyelashes looks like a hooker. And not one of those high end hookers either.

• Haha
    Reactions: Milf Dots
    To the OP, you should have stopped at: "The confusing world of females."

To theis phot, Ill ask "Where is Shankster when we need him?"

34A31F6700000578-3610776-image-m-21_1464270938852.jpg

Reactions: camocorvette

My sister in law uses those filters- but swears she doesn't. It's fucking funny because I'm looking at her and like "really, because this picture makes you look like one of the characters from Antz. Well done."

And to the OP, yes, the shaved/plucked and painted eye brows are a thing around here too.

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    I work in a "professional" office. One person of the female persuasion wears spandex pants. Being a fat girl the spandex is the required 2-3 sizes too small. Being streatched as thin as it is it was obvoius she was wearing a thong on Friday. 🤮 Eye bleach was not handy so I needed a few shots of whisky to kill the image.
    If it happens again I'll have to say something.

Is this a local thing?

Here’s everything you need to know about eye brows in your area.

Chingosos wey..