• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s You might be a gun nut if...

your local gun store has ever called you to "add" to their stock order.. and your order is bigger than theirs.
you have spent more on "glass" than cars ...
you have ever caused a primer shortage..
ever looked at the 3 lines on a CCW permit thinking " how do pick just 3???"

- if you struggle with 4 different options of handguns for concealed carry in summer and are relieved when winter rolls around because the 1911 just feels good.

I thought I had another one of these but I realized that the situation I had in mind was more of an indicator of just being a nut in general. I'm fairly certain it is nutty to think that, rather than have a rifle you won online shipped to you, it might be fun to make a 2 day $400 trip out of going to get it in person. Granted, I'd do other stuff on the trip but still.

I thought I had another one of these but I realized that the situation I had in mind was more of an indicator of just being a nut in general. I'm fairly certain it is nutty to think that, rather than have a rifle you won online shipped to you, it might be fun to make a 2 day $400 trip out of going to get it in person. Granted, I'd do other stuff on the trip but still.

Not at all, you just have an Adventurous Mind that All, Now Open your eyes, get up off the Couch and Head for the Nearest Gun Show,

Same Time Next Week, That'll be $500.00

Have a Nice day now,

John