• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The correct way to respond to LEO at a traffic stop

Been there on a speeding offense in an "arrest me red" (direct FHP quote) Porsche 944 in the 80's. But, having been stopped before, and dressed in coat and tie at 7:30am and late for a presentation for IBM, I just opened my window about 2-inches and handed him my drivers license and registration. No talking.

Trooper went back to his vehicle and gave me a ticket for going 105 MPH, which he said was 5mph faster than the helicopter that was tracking me could go (no comment). This of course was overturned in court (no timing between lines introduced by prosecutor).

Don't talk -ever, fight in court later.

Reactions: Ronws

he is right suck it up and be nice even if it hurts cause an ass whooping will hurt worse .

LEO: Do you know why you were pulled over?

Me: Revenue Generation?

Again, wrong way to handle a traffic stop.

When the cop pulls you over for speeding, tell him that your wife ran off with a cop last week.

You thought it was the other cop bringing her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Pissing contest.
Buddies of the city cop will start ticketing every deputy for not using turn signal, stopping beyond the stop line and anything else that they can. The sheffis will retaliate until a truce is called.