• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Dark Knight RISES!! (Hey, its a BAT man!) **Range pics up 9/2**

LOL.. I already have that written down.. :)

Excellent. I think you thought I was kidding when I told you that, but I assure you I wasn't. Awesome rigs, man, as always. I've got a Surgeon 591R WSM that I'm waiting to take down to Robert's for a 6.5SAUM build.

I thank the good Lord for ppl like Mr Swagger! Anytime the GF gets sticker shock (she doesn't understand my panic Terrapin purchase) I just show her his stable of rifles. :)

With groups like that 5 shot you should run 6 of them on the same page throw a quarter down and put them on that **ROUND 4** thread and then you would be in first place!

Ok.. Ok.. Ok... I'll admit it.. It is THE HIGHEST quality action Iv'e ever had the pleasure to operate! Thanks for leading me in that direction Papa!

Where you located? Have a feeling we might be shooting together soon if your close to KY.

Thank you for all the kind words gentlemen.. I am extremely thankful to the manufacturers of such fine parts. As shooters, we are very fortunate to have theses precision components readily available at our disposal with the click of a mouse or a 5 minute phone call.

I am especially grateful to Robert Gradous for providing his phenomenal services & patiently offering his wealth of knowledge over the past few years. He truly has become a very close & dear friend while working hand in hand with me on these fantastic projects.. Without industry leaders & craftsmen like these, none of this would be possible. All I can say is, I really look forward to the next one... It's going to be a whopper!

Last edited:
GOOD LAWD!!!!!!!

You can thank me now for bugging you about buying a BAT. :D

I must say it was an extremely good recommendation you made! ;)

Ok.. Ok.. Ok... I'll admit it.. It is THE HIGHEST quality action Iv'e ever had the pleasure to operate! Thanks for leading me in that direction Papa!

When I got the chance to get my hands on a BAT Tactical when with JamieD about two years ago I was amazed how smooth the bolt just glided back and forth. It was as if the bolt was dipped in butter. I new right there and then I wanted a custom built around it. My problem was I wasn't sure which way to go, .223 trainer or what I really wanted which was a .338 Lapua. I said to myself, you only live once and had Jamie build me two rigs using the BAT Tactical.

Once amazing action. So much I am considering having Jaime build me another in .260.

I just cannot say enough good things about the BAT Tactical.