• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater The day the earth stood still?

Mr.Kirk

Staff Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2008
Texas
Wasn't everything that I had imagined it would be.
Can anyone ID the fancy optics used by the snipers covering the martian?

Re: The day the earth stood still?

<span style="font-weight: bold">S U C K E D</span>

More liberal "humans are killing the earth" BS.

I had to stay at home or around town as I was on call. the wife and kids went to Universal Studios. I rented this lib movie.

Oh shit, help me pick decent movies Oh Great Hide Members.

I tried watching it twice
First time I fell asleep after 30"
Second time I realized Why and returned it.

Typical Keanau role....................between him and Affleck, and Aston on A Crutch, it's a toss up.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Point Break</span>, only flic he's ever done worth a sh.............

Guys
Our planet like totaly has a fever and stuff

not bad i liked it really slow but watever wanted to watch. wouldnt mind having a dozen of those hungary bugs they would come in handy

Not trying to be admin, but a quick search shows if a review has already been started.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=973571#Post973571

Sometimes this might amount to several pages of posts but I use this site exclusively for movie reviews...

History shows again and again
How nature points out the folly of men . . .
Oh no, there goes Tokyo—
Go, go, Godzilla . . .
-B.O.Cult

That was a dumb ass liberal "Global Warming" movie....

We are killing the planet and a martian comes to save the planet from us..but wait, we can change and the movie ends.

Was pretty disappointed that I sat through 3/4 of it only to find out it was a friggin green movie.

Didn't like it either. Felt like I lost a couple hours of my life.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Two Shoes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Typical Keanau role....................between him and Affleck, and Aston on A Crutch, it's a toss up.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Point Break</span>, only flic he's ever done worth a sh............. </div></div>

Street Kings is a pretty good Keanu flick.