• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Democrats are CHINESE AGENTS

Allied with the Chicoms definitely. But they are domestic terrorists.

A lot of them do not even realize that the Chicoms are merely using them to propagate all the SJW crap that will weaken the US militarily so the new global power heirarchy will involve China being number one, and everybody else being led behind them like good obedient doggies...

i have to wonder could they really be I figure the Chinese would not allow any of them to live if they were in china . they are useless , serve no purpose , and are totally self defeating they only exist because murder is illegal in the united states . they totally are the product of American greed , and a lazy voting public so are they really agents for china or just the product of a lazy country that promotes their lack of values to its highest political offices . they aren't even good at lying they have no charisma no presence yet they are in the positions they have been in for decades . Hitler an ass totally but he at least brought his country out of poverty and got millions of citizens to do what he wanted how ever horrible that action was they went from eating dirt to near world domination in under 3 years . our pledge of allegiance was removed from schools with out much of a whimper the voting block of America allowed the government to spy without reason to spy not on our countries enemy's but on its citizens at will , and even when there lies of "we arn't spying on citizens " was proven to be a lie no one or no group ever rose up to fight or anything to put the government back in its place working for the people . its allowed to do what ever it wants and all its dirty laundry is hidden under national security not to protect it from other countries , but to protect the crap they get away with from us the citizens . they could be working with the chinese to sell us all out but no one will do anything about it ever least not till its far too late so does it really matter when both parties are just as corrupt ?

There's no arguing that, American politicians allied and support people who have clearly stated that they want us all dead. Never thought i would live to see the day Americans would deliberately turn against their own country.

What if it were the other way around and the Chinese are Dem agents?

Whew - thank goodness it's only the Dems. Here I thought that both parties were selling us out to their corporate donors.

There's no arguing that, American politicians allied and support people who have clearly stated that they want us all dead. Never thought i would live to see the day Americans would deliberately turn against their own country.

They dont want us dead, they want us as slaves to their system just like their own people are.

Reactions: Wading
What if it were the other way around and the Chinese are Dem agents?
Any any case, the Dems are aiding foreign nationals to take over the US economy, business and jobs. Helping them spy on us and steal our tech. We all know there's only one way to solve this problem.

Reactions: Bwhntr53
Any any case, the Dems are aiding foreign nationals to take over the US economy, business and jobs. Helping them spy on us and steal our tech. We all know there's only one way to solve this problem.
Right now all I can do is vote and that seems to be as corrupted as they are. I still have hope in there being more than one way. I know I am likely wrong but the one way for me, is still the wrong way. I can't see the future but I can imagine it. If the time comes for the "one way" it will be obvious.

When Pandora's box was opened the second time and hope was let out. I have read that was the most dangerous thing that was released from the box. Hope when there really is none is destructive. Yet here I am fondling hope. :)

No other explanation for this shit
Demonrats. There is one thing for certain. Once a communist always a communist. They have infiltrated the United States of America. Slowly over time. Now the communist have infiltrated into our political system. What is it going to take for Americans to rid the United States of America of communism. I wish that I had the answer. Well I guess I do have an answer, but I best keep it to myself.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Khrushchev said years ago. "I will destroy America from within." You can look up this quote. I was nine years old in 1956 when I read that Russia’s Communist leader Nikita Khrushchev said, “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within....”....
This is exactly what is taking place today.

Reactions: candyx
Lots of dark hints in this thread ... yes, must keep it secret! Can't let it slip what should be done to the Chi-com infiltrators and turncoats. Shhhh!!!! Obfuscate.

This one is fun.

Lots of dark hints in this thread ... yes, must keep it secret! Can't let it slip what should be done to the Chi-com infiltrators and turncoats. Shhhh!!!! Obfuscate.

This one is fun.
Yep.

Dianne Feinstein Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, hired Chinese spies for her staff and home. When questioned by the FBI about it she gave them the old " I had no idea" . FBI ok case closed.