• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The "Determinator"

It came yesterday. The Determinator with be very handy at the range. Thank you very much.

I've had this idea for awhile, had some laser time open so we made some of them up. Not designed to replace calipers, just to help determine group size on the range or the winner of the "Accu-Shot One Shot Challenge". So to give back to the site I love, we're doing this-

The first 100 SH members here in the USofA that send their name and address to Cindi at [email protected] will get one free. PLEASE INCLUDE; NAME AND ADDRESS in this email, we will not be making any effort to get this information, so send it right the first time! We will confirm receipt which means you got one coming!

Okay, tried to upload a picture (249KB), "session timed out".

So, lower your expectations, accept disappointment and send your name and addy to Cindi! But, the cord will glow in the dark I guarantee that!

Got mine today. Only problem is I can’t shoot groups that small!!!

This is a very cool thing to do! I just e-mailed...hope I'm not too late!

Got mine today and it’s in the range bag. I can’t wait to use it tomorrow at the range. Thank you Kasey

Will these be up on the website? I’m assuming I missed the 1st 100 but I’d love to buy one!

ETA never mind, found it!

Glad you guys are liking them.

So we're calling it over at 12:35 AM.

Thanks again for being the best group of people on the www!

So Cindi just told me we got 14 more requests after the 1235AM (that's 0035 or 35 minutes past midnight) cutoff I posted earlier. With tears in her eyes she asked what we should do.... So,I look and say, ok, easy enough I didn't say Central Standard Time! My bad. So I'll try again.

The give away is over as of 12:14 PM (1214, 14 past noon) Central Standard Time.

Again, thanks to one and all for participating and we'll be posting up some other things at our usual SH intro pricing soon.

( TO ANY DEALERS OF OURS READING THIS - SH is the only place we do a intro discount price on new products and it is the only discount we offer consumers (LEO & Military get 10%) on our first run, non-blemished items and we've been doing so for years. We do have blemished item which we discount at 15% off retail on a regular basis, HOWEVER we are doing a "Thanksgiving Friday" sale due to a run of blemished parts at 25% off retail. LEO and Military get an additional 10% off. We do not sell blemished products to our dealers. If you have questions about this, please feel free to contact me.)

Received mine today. Thank you!!!

It's going to play Christmas ornament on the tree this year and every year after (if I don't lose it at the range.... hahaha)

Recieved!
couple quick comments:
-pretty nifty little device
-for future production, suggest etching the back side of the device rather than the front(would need to reverse the image so it reads correctly) but by reversing it makes it much easier to see the lines and a little more accurate as you don't have to deal with the shadowing caused by the etching on the front side.
-my lanyard point got busted of in the mail, but I still plan on putting this in my range bag.

Thanks again for the Freebe and support to the shooting community!

Reactions: carbonbased
Just got mine! This is a really neat idea. Thanks so much for this, you guys rock!

I agree about etching it on the backside, that seems like it would be better.

Got mine. Think I have a problem using it.

I hung it up on the target, shot a 5 round group (which was .75 according to what was left of the Determinator) and all was good.

The problem is....it doesn't seem to hold up to being shot more than a few times. Was I supposed to get like 50 of these or something?

Totally kidding :p

Got one the other day, thanks again Kasey, I haven’t opened it yet though been too busy with deer hunting and processing.

Got mine in the mail the other day, thank you Kasey and Cindi! Very cool tool that will be affixed to my range bag and will come in handy!

Received last week, used twice and settled an argument with it already. Thanks a bunch!

I am from Bulgaria and yesterday even I received mine!
Hands down to Kasey and B&T!
BIG THANK YOU!