• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Dictator

Re: The Dictator

Hi Dave..glad to see you like it. Loved his first one but the next I thought was a flop.. hopefully going to see it this weekend.. thanks for the thumbs up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucson Dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this was some funny shit. no one was safe from ridicule. Laughed out loud,many times. </div></div>

Good to hear, was going to potentially see this with the Wife, maybe it won't be a total waste.

Borat was funny enough to outweigh the crude factor. Bruno didn't last 10 minutes on my TV it was so awful.

Has anyone else seen this one and is it a "go see", a "rent" or a "forget it" movie?

I wouldn't go see it again. I think Borat was the best one. They showed most of the funny shit during the previews. Just my opinion.

Just saw it last night with my girlfriend. It wasnt that funny, I didnt wanna see it in the first place. My girl was the one who wanted to see it and she ended up wanting to walk out.. I'd say pass on the movie..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mister John Galt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Has anyone else seen this one and is it a "go see", a "rent" or a "forget it" movie? </div></div>

"forget it"