• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

The elusive SureFire WARCOMP...

PJ65C

Private
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2020
Simple one, or maybe not so simple LOL

Anyone have a lead on Warcomps? could use a few new for 556 & 762. Raptor charging handles seem to be in the same boat.

They're like a damn unicorn right now. Obviously Covid/panic buying is at play to some degree here, just wouldnt think it would be a huge deal to keep these little bastards in supply, guess im wrong. Anyone have the inside track with SureFire that can share what the deal is, or when supply might start to come back around???

Simple one, or maybe not so simple LOL

Anyone have a lead on Warcomps? could use a few new for 556 & 762. Raptor charging handles seem to be in the same boat.

They're like a damn unicorn right now. Obviously Covid/panic buying is at play to some degree here, just wouldnt think it would be a huge deal to keep these little bastards in supply, guess im wrong. Anyone have the inside track with SureFire that can share what the deal is, or when supply might start to come back around???
My LGS had all three on Friday. They just opened last year and are easy to work with.
7.62 brake WC
5.56 Closed WC
8 Raptor CH both with and without selectors

Grey Man Armory
5579 Stewart St
Milton, FL 32570

Closes 6:30PM CST
Phone: (850) 803-4867

Reactions: PJ65C
Tagged. I search the web every few days for Surefire 5.56 brakes. I even have a access to a few wholesalers and they’ve been cleaned out for months. Looks like a batch of random, platform specific 5.56 brakes hit the market, but that’s it. Keep me posted if you find out what their issue is or eta for parts to start getting produced.

hard to pay $300 on GB for a $120 msrp part...

Have to remember that they are is California so their shutdown rules have been strictly enforced and they are very behind in production.

I think I have one in my parts bin. I know I have two closed tine 5.56 ones
I thought i had a couple floating around, definitely didnt after searching everywhere. If you have a three prong warcomp that you'd like to part with then let me know and i'll send you a PM.

We always have a few of everything you can think of Surefire, include obsure cans and mounts... If you dont see it, use our online chat and tell 'em Longshot told them to give up the real stuff. :cool:

We always have a few of everything you can think of Surefire, include obsure cans and mounts... If you dont see it, use our online chat and tell 'em Longshot told them to give up the real stuff. :cool:
Thanks! Very much appreciated!