• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Feds say they'll sue Texas if they arrest illegal aliens

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
The rogue OBiden regime and it's illegal Federal government threatens to sue Texas over Greg Abbott's new law allowing LE to arrest migrants illegal aliens.

Texas needs to counter sue the Fed government and Biden for Treason for opening the border and encouraging the invasion of the U.S. by foreign countries.

Last edited:
Mike Adam's did a show on tge 29th talking about this and trumps plan for deportation. At first he had concerns about how it would be implemented, the potential for civil rights violations, round ups and what not. Then he got a tune up from Texas state LE. Now Mike is singing a different tune. I've still got my doubts and concerns about the matter.

It made me think about SB1551 that passed last September though. Texans are now required to handover ID on demand.

Here's Mike Adam's podcast for anyone that wants to listen.
I'm listening to The Health Ranger Report | Brighteon Broadcast News, Dec 29, 2023 - EXCLUSIVE details on Trump's MASS DEPORTATION plan to save America from being overrun on Podbean, check it out! https://www.podbean.com/ea/dir-z6jmu-1ca07aa6

Biden wants to be a 3rd World dictator?

He needs to be perp walked and get the stick in the ass treatment like Moammar Gadhafi.
3rd world applies to 'non aligned' rather than economic position. Switzerland is 3rd world. So Jose wants to be the tyrant of the economically disadvantaged.

Reactions: Ronws
1704211444868.png

How else will they get illegal votes, last time they fit dead people to vote this time just just want anyone…. Just waltz in and vote for the guy that allows open border.

first im hearing of this...

The Lt. Gov floated calling a special session to remove BIDEN from the ballot.
It’s still pending, but they haven’t flat out just said fuck off yet like several other states have

first im hearing of this...

The Lt. Gov floated calling a special session to remove BIDEN from the ballot.
From what I read it isn't the state it is a "competitor" that has filed suit to remove Trump from the ballot. Suits have been filed in 30 states with all but 14 dismissed. The latest was in Wyoming. Again, not the states but an individual.

Again, even though the link says states it isn't in the case of Texas.

Last edited:
From what I read it isn't the state it is a "competitor" that has filed suit to remove Trump from the ballot. Suits have been filed in 30 states with all but 14 dismissed. The latest was in Wyoming. Again, not the states but an individual.

So some fuck I have never heard of, John Castro, cant beat trump in the primary so he will sue him all over the country to keep him off the ballot...

fuck that guy. I hope his tour bus runs off the road and Texas DPS fail's to respond to the accident for...days...

chicken shit fuckstain... momma should have aborted him...

Sorry... I hate that kinda chicken shit if you cant tell...

Last edited:
3rd world applies to 'non aligned' rather than economic position. Switzerland is 3rd world. So Jose wants to be the tyrant of economically disadvantaged a shithole country.
fify

But the state(s) has the power to squash it and let the U.S. Supreme Court handle the appeal. The lawsuit has to filed with the state to remove a candidate from the state ballot. Even if it isn’t the state of Texas filing, they have the ultimate say so in dismissing the suit and forcing the case to file with the next higher court. Why haven’t they done that yet?

It made me think about SB1551 that passed last September though. Texans are now required to handover ID on demand.

I guess it's some folks first time seeing this play out.

But I lived through this exact same thing play out in another country almost 40 years ago...

Convince folks that "because of folks here illegally" you have to give up your rights and now carry "your papers" around with you everywhere and produce them on demand by the local uniform hangers. Then the local uniform hangers have an excuse to put the boots to you if you don't hand over your papers or if you do, they have an excuse to kill you because you were reaching into your pocket and "we was in fear for our pensions"...

Oh and about that being used to stop and arrest illegals... nope never, not like ever done.

But time and again good folks are so happy to forge chains for others that will be used on themselves.

It's all a big scam to make the good folks willingly become slaves.
The "good folks" fall for it every single time without fail.

If you think the Texas State government is actually fighting the good fight instead of just posturing for elections and oppression... well, Bless your heart...

But I lived through this exact same thing play out in another country almost 40 years ago...

Convince folks that "because of folks here illegally" you have to give up your rights and now carry "your papers" around with you everywhere and produce them on demand by the local uniform hangers. Then the local uniform hangers have an excuse to put the boots to you if you don't hand over your papers or if you do, they have an excuse to kill you because you were reaching into your pocket and "we was in fear for our pensions"...

Oh and about that being used to stop and arrest illegals... nope never, not like ever done.

But time and again good folks are so happy to forge chains for others that will be used on themselves.

If you think the Texas State government is actually fighting the good fight instead of just posturing for elections and oppression... well, Bless your heart...
That's the vibe I'm picking up as well.

Something else that's been on my mind lately, everybody is all rah rah ree about grabbot shipping these illegals all over the country to these sanctuary cities, giving them a taste of their own medicine. I'm starting to get the feeling that it's more to put them in place for a mass unrest type of event.

Maybe that's just the tinfoil hat in me.

Where did you live through such an event ?

I see Special I.D. cards being given to illegal aliens. They're already doing that in some states. That makes them compliant wihen stopped by the doughnut squad, plus, and most importantly, they can be used as a voter I.D.

Illegals are usually ignored and given a pass already by LE. The safest vehicle to be in when trying to avoid being stopped is a truck pulling a landscape trailer.

Last edited:

Something else that's been on my mind lately, everybody is all rah rah ree about grabbot shipping these illegals all over the country to these sanctuary cities, giving them a taste of their own medicine. I'm starting to get the feeling that it's more to put them in place for a mass unrest type of event.

Maybe that's just the tinfoil hat in me.

Where did you live through such an event ?

When the Chinese and the British Government made a backroom deal to come up with a way to get around those pesky "free citizen" rights that folks in a British Colony that was soon to become a Chinese Colony were used to. China demanded and end to this "free citizens able to walk freely around as free men without needing 'papers'" So pretty much the exact same ploy was used for a short time to scare everyone into accepting no longer being free citizens like their rights actually were.

I still think the best legal approach is massive penalties against anyone hiring these illegal aliens. Ramp up and fix e-verify ss#s.

I still think the best legal approach is massive penalties against anyone hiring these illegal aliens. Ramp up and fix e-verify ss#s.
People have been saying this for decades (including me), but it’ll never happen. Just like the mass deportations we all want will never happen.

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes
Everyone already said all the good stuff I was going to say. All I could do was hit like and love emojis.

If the fed really wants secession and balkanization, this is a good start.

Ron Paul had it pegged and I agree with him. He said fixing the immigration problem was easy, just need to turn off the magnet.

No more free shit, no more illegal immigration problems.

That won't stop all of it, but it would slow it way way down.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So you think they are working?
These aint THOSE illegals.
They are handing them a living wage when they cross the border.
They aren't looking to assimilate, their mission is to infiltrate.

People have been saying this for decades (including me), but it’ll never happen. Just like the mass deportations we all want will never happen.
No political party is willing to do that. The Republicans will not do it because their business backers rely on the cheap labor.

There is also some concern about effects on the economy if you were to pull 10 million or so laborers out of the economy all at once. The US economy has a total employed workforce of about 62% of 168 million (labor force participation rate expressed as a percentage of the entire labor force). In a country with low unemployment, you would see pretty swift shortages and price increases, especially in food and construction.

The reality is that you could not get them all at once, so maybe the effect would not be so bad if it took many years to drive down the number of employed illegal aliens through penalties on employers. But, again, neither the Democrats nor the Republicans want to do this, so it is just an academic discussion.

No political party is willing to do that. The Republicans will not do it because their business backers rely on the cheap labor.

There is also some concern about effects on the economy if you were to pull 10 million or so laborers out of the economy all at once. The US economy has a total employed workforce of about 62% of 168 million (labor force participation rate expressed as a percentage of the entire labor force). In a country with low unemployment, you would see pretty swift shortages and price increases, especially in food and construction.

The reality is that you could not get them all at once, so maybe the effect would not be so bad if it took many years to drive down the number of employed illegal aliens through penalties on employers. But, again, neither the Democrats nor the Republicans want to do this, so it is just an academic discussion.
They pay zero to no taxes in comparison to what they rake in or sponge off the government. That's not counting the billions they ship back to their home country. Illegal immigration hits young legal brown and black kids the hardest.

Going on four years of wide open borders with nothing being done except Greg Abbott saying fixing the immigration invasion is "complicated", like the people are too dumb to understand, I don't believe anyone in government wants the invasion to end.

3M illegal aliens crossed Texas soil uncontested during Biden's presidency on Greg Abbott's watch and his only response was to bus them deeper incountry. Fuck him. Bastard. Fuck 'um all.

I sent twelves hours with "customers service" last Friday. My impression is that they are going out of their way to distinguish themselves from the people born here and prior "migrants". Anyone else notice the shift?

I have zero doubt that we are being set up for a confrontation.

It’s all theatrics. This is why Abbott hasn’t done shit while allowing 2 states worth of migrants to cross his borders over the last 3 years. He’s just another WEF puppet playing his role.
985680BA-6469-4C1E-85D8-6D1BB37FD623.jpeg

I sent twelves hours with "customers service" last Friday. My impression is that they are going out of their way to distinguish themselves from the people born here and prior "migrants". Anyone else notice the shift?

I have zero doubt that we are being set up for a confrontation.
I don't understand the 'customer service' reference but illegal aliens NEVER intended to assimalate and become Americans. Go to East Austin and you'll only see Mexican flags flying.

You have illegal aliens that came over in the 70's, reproduced, their anchor babies have reproduced and their crotch burritos have reproduced. And when the three generations come together at family gatherings and funerals, not a lick of English is spoken.

The older generations never learned it and didn't want to learn it, the anchor generation and their offspring had to learn it to be in school but it's not their first language.

Last edited:
It’s all coordinated political theater. One side acts like there’s no crisis while the other bitches about it while still aiding and abetting it. They’re all on the same team. We’re probably a couple years behind Europe at this point, with entire swathes of our land becoming no-go zones for Americans (especially and particularly whites), African and middle eastern rape gangs going after our women and children, and of course targeted murders which have already started. Because Blackrock and Vanguard have bought up so many single family homes in the suburbs and turned them into rentals, expect many of these invaders to move into your safe, clean neighborhoods and destroy them. I firmly believe that these invaders will be used to execute kinetic action against the American people in a way the regime could never get the military or police force writ large to do. How far off that is, I don’t know. But they have zero allegiance to our land, ideals, culture or people. They will absolutely make you face the wall in exchange for your house, car, or continued government handouts.

There is no peaceful resolution to this. There will be no mass deportations. If there are any deportations, it will only be enough to make people think the problem is being fixed. Instead of bitching on the internet and writing our congressmen who hate us, we should be getting to know our neighbors and banding together for what is inevitably coming. Buy more ammo.

Reactions: Grizz3153 and XP1K
They pay zero to no taxes in comparison to what they rake in or sponge off the government. That's not counting the billions they ship back to their home country. Illegal immigration hits young legal brown and black kids the hardest.
What you posted could be true, and my post that you quoted could be true, and both at the same time with no contradiction.