• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The 'First Husband'.

Obama was the GREATEST gun salesman EVER. Now everyone is selling their guns, thinking they won't need them. I keep buying, I'm smart enough to see what's coming.
If this flamer doesn't get in, any DEMONcrat that does is just as evil and whacked as he is, they ALL ARE !!!!!!!

Obama was the GREATEST gun salesman EVER. Now everyone is selling their guns, thinking they won't need them. I keep buying, I'm smart enough to see what's coming.
If this flamer doesn't get in, any DEMONcrat that does is just as evil and whacked as he is, they ALL ARE !!!!!!!

Yeah hell you spot on.
Same same. It don't matter no more.

I was in South Bend about 30 years ago . Pretty sure this commie POS would have been beaten to death back then with no questions asked . What the fuck happened to this Country .

Reactions: Snipe260
I have plenty of guns,I've been buying up spare barrels and parts.
Ammo situation is way covered, unlike my neighbor who thinks a 1,000 roundsis ample.
Add a couple of zeros.
Also stocking up on medical supplies and off grid gear and comms.
I have a pro2A Doctor so when it's time for meds to be harvested,I'm good there too.
This has been years in planning

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

he doesnt have the clout to challenge anyone for a presidential seat.
Navy Buttfag btfo