• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Green Meanie L96A1 by Steve Houghton

YF19EX

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011

TheGreenMeanie_Cover-980.jpg

I picked up Mr. Hougton's prior book "British Sniper a Century of Evolution" a year ago. It is fantastic reference material into British Sniper Rifles, their uses, doctrine, accessories and development up to the current Accuracy International Rifles. I got an email from him today on what looks to be a companion book with a closer look into the L96A1 history and Accuracy International as a whole. For any AI fan, this is one for your collection.

The previous book was incredibly detailed and well written. They’re worth the money if you want all the technical details.

I’ve got my copy, about half way through now and it’s definitely worth the money. If you liked the last book, I’d say this is a better read.

I’ve got my copy, about half way through now and it’s definitely worth the money. If you liked the last book, I’d say this is a better read.
I finally sourced a copy of the last book but waiting for a price... Being so impossible to get, I am worried the last one won't be worth the upcharge. Might just buy it, read it, sell it.

The Green Meanie will likely stay in my collection for a long long time.

My copy arrived!!!
I have to set aside some quality reading time.

Attachments

• 7265CF63-1246-46F4-8581-7A04E29465FD.jpeg
    7265CF63-1246-46F4-8581-7A04E29465FD.jpeg
    413.9 KB · Views: 156