• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes The hottest piece of 'glass' photo thread...

Re: The hottest piece of 'glass' photo thread...

This is mine.Regular old nightforce nxs 5.5-22

[img
DSCN2425.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is mine.Regular old nightforce nxs 5.5-22

[img
DSCN2425.jpg
</div></div>
whats the camo color LR?looks like urban camo but not sure?I likes it!

It's campfire cammo. I need to get some better pics of this rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Premier001.jpg

Premier002.jpg
</div></div>

I like that McRee stock Adam... How's it working for you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love how everyone refers to their NF's as "plain" or "nothing fancy"... LOL </div></div>
Now days scopes need saucer turrets and bling coating of custom allure to be sexy..

I have been here and there and now I am here...Perfection of mechanical ability to hold track and maintain zero in perfect measure per click with features I want Now and off the shelf no wait = Plain old NF. ..
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now days scopes need saucer turrets and bling coating of custom allure to be sexy..
</div></div>

Hit your turret with a hammer, then spray some mexi-chome on it, and wahla! No more plain old NF....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Hit your turret with a hammer, then spray some mexi-chome on it, and wahla! No more plain old NF.... </div></div>

Thats Ok I beat a USO on a table one time and I'm not doint that again,I do have some chromium paint somewhere...

I hope everyone is smart enough to not post their Super Snipers or Bushnell's in here... unless it's on fire does it fulfill the hottest piece of glass role...
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope everyone is smart enough to not post their Super Snipers or Bushnell's in here... unless it's on fire does it fulfill the hottest piece of glass role...
grin.gif
</div></div>

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Luke...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/quote] I like that McRee stock Adam... How's it working for you? [/quote]

Works good, still working out the mags.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope everyone is smart enough to not post their Super Snipers or Bushnell's in here... unless it's on fire does it fulfill the hottest piece of glass role...
grin.gif
</div></div>

Great that was what i was gonna post next!
laugh.gif

Most of you have seen this but the Premier 3-15X50 is mine.
DSCN3260.jpg

Painted
grin.gif

DSCN3321.jpg