• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s THE JUST F'N SEND IT PODCAST

Found a new job for my old Pigg Sadle tripod.

20220405_215720.jpg

Cute drill press! I actually considered getting one of those small benchtop drill presses that also doubles as a small milling machine.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Cute drill press! I actually considered getting one of those small benchtop drill presses that also doubles as a small milling machine.

I bought it strictly to trim brass. Lol. Haven't figured out any other uses for it yet.

I bought it strictly to trim brass. Lol. Haven't figured out any other uses for it yet.

Yeah, I don't reload, but I have the same problem when I buy something new to use around the house for like 1 or 2 jobs and then it ends up living in the garage collecting dust with the rest of my astounding Amazon purchases. 🙄

Yeah, I don't reload, but I have the same problem when I buy something new to use around the house for like 1 or 2 jobs and then it ends up living in the garage collecting dust with the rest of my astounding Amazon purchases. 🙄
Are you me? I buy tons of super cool awesome stuff at the moment I buy it, only to be collecting dust six months later. :ROFLMAO: I've gotten better as I've gotten older though.

You are being summoned

• Haha
Recorded another good one tonight. Stand by.

Also- T shirts arrived. If u want one, email me your size and address to [email protected]

I'll email you with the PayPal address

$35 shipped.

Lately I've picked up running trying to up my cardio for jiu-jitsu. Haven't really ran since getting out of the military back in 09. Woke up this morning down at the river, me, the wife, my sister, and bro in law ran 5 miles at around a 9 min per mile pace, now rewarding my efforts with a few of these new beers I've never had before. As you all know, I am an IPA guy but have been trying to figure out a substitute due to IPA's having such a high calorie and carb content. I refused to switch to shit beer so luckily, I ran across this new beer from Sweet Water. 100 cal, 5 carbs, but still has a good ipa taste. It isn't my favorite by far but definitely a good option if you're wanting a good taste without all the cals and carbs. Give it a try.

20220424_113000.jpg

Reactions: kindabitey
Lately I've picked up running trying to up my cardio for jiu-jitsu. Haven't really ran since getting out of the military back in 09. Woke up this morning down at the river, me, the wife, my sister, and bro in law ran 5 miles at around a 9 min per mile pace, now rewarding my efforts with a few of these new beers I've never had before. As you all know, I am an IPA guy but have been trying to figure out a substitute due to IPA's having such a high calorie and carb content. I refused to switch to shit beer so luckily, I ran across this new beer from Sweet Water. 100 cal, 5 carbs, but still has a good ipa taste. It isn't my favorite by far but definitely a good option if you're wanting a good taste without all the cals and carbs. Give it a try.

View attachment 7855923
Give Lagunitas Daytime a try . Pretty good for what it is too

Send that POS to me, I’ll dispose of it properly 😆

Obviously it’s not a high end tripod but how do they work? That’s probably bout my budget on a tripod
I mean... for what it was used for, it did great. It's light weight, collapses down fairly small, does great for spotting.

I mean... for what it was used for, it did great. It's light weight, collapses down fairly small, does great for spotting.
My problem is the cheaper tripods are all short, I'm well above average height and my rifle is right at the limit for these.

How much do they wobble with weight on them?

My problem is the cheaper tripods are all short, I'm well above average height and my rifle is right at the limit for these.

How much do they wobble with weight on them?

It definitely wobbles compared to a 2 vets or rrs but not so much that you can't shoot off of it. Idk if that helps you.

Reactions: akmike47
It definitely wobbles compared to a 2 vets or rrs but not so much that you can't shoot off of it. Idk if that helps you.
I mean I'm used to a bag on fence posts and barricades so it can be any worse.

So, incase u were on the fence about buying a podcast tshirt, here is proof that they have magic powers. Chris Way got 5th in the NRL hunter championship wearing the shirt.

Screenshot_20220425-085053_Messages.jpg

So, incase u were on the fence about buying a podcast tshirt, here is proof that they have magic powers. Chris Way got 5th in the NRL hunter championship wearing the shirt.

View attachment 7856482
funny thing is I had my podcast shirt on (under my sweatshirt though) and I also took 5th in my match on Sunday as well but it was only a local 22NRL match

funny thing is I had my podcast shirt on (under my sweatshirt though) and I also took 5th in my match on Sunday as well but it was only a local 22NRL match

See...

Its science..

Its not just the shirt either. Had a listener send me a pic of the podcast decal on the back of his motorcycle. It automatically picked up 30 HP.

Other than throwing the scope, sendit level, and new grip on, she's finished. Rick did a killer job and I couldn't be happier. I'll be talking about my initial thoughts after I get it back and shoot it. Especially excited to shoot .223 in it.

IMG957417.jpg
IMG957418.jpg
IMG957419.jpg

Attachments

• 20220502_210217.jpg
    20220502_210217.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 20220502_210227.jpg
    20220502_210227.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 53
69FF9C94-E2BC-4D3E-8F52-5E4D2B91184F.jpeg
So shot my first centerfire match last weekend the nrl hunter leupold relentless unfortunately I didn’t come in top 10 but the field was stacked finished 24th in open heavy still in the top 50% overall. I did have my justfinsendit shirt on (under my rain gear) that could by why and ran the mag pouches I won on here and my dog wanted in the picture as well

Fireformed some dasher brass and threw some break-in rounds down the new Osprey barrel. Also, this is my new 100y platform and training area. Once I build the barricade, I'll fill the whole area in with pee gravel for the ease of finding brass and not having to cutt the grass in there.

20220613_190242.jpg
20220613_190249.jpg

Fireformed some dasher brass and threw some break-in rounds down the new Osprey barrel. Also, this is my new 100y platform and training area. Once I build the barricade, I'll fill the whole area in with pee gravel for the ease of finding brass and not having to cutt the grass in there.

View attachment 7891154View attachment 7891155
Pee gravel might smell bad. I think pea gravel is what you want.