• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s THE JUST F'N SEND IT PODCAST

So yesterday was the last day of hunting season. Took the Athlon off, threw the Minox on, added the fore end weights the other day and added some SS LOP spacers in to weight the rear some more and balance it out. Being completely honest, im really digging the way this rifle is feeling.

20220102_122036.jpg

Posted this in the mammoth thread..

On my latest episode at the end, I called my shot. I said my buddies Andy Slade and Ben Fleenor were taking it to the house. Well 2nd is pretty damn strong. Andy is supposed to come down to NC and do an in-person podcast with me to talk about training, upcoming matches, and Mammoth. Should be an epic podcast

Can't wait to record this.

In one of the episodes you guys elaborated (I think it was you an theis) on setting up for solids versus standard. I never realizied there was a difference. You guys ever cover that in detail?

In one of the episodes you guys elaborated (I think it was you an theis) on setting up for solids versus standard. I never realizied there was a difference. You guys ever cover that in detail?

Maybe. I can't remember right off hand. Josh Kunz from PVA texted me yesterday saying we need to do another podcast. I'll try to remember to bring that up, as he would definitely be one to know the answer to that.

Homie has some nice glass in hand.

D198EF20-D06D-4716-B469-2A8D20F99E83.jpeg
I don’t know what was better, the sous vide and butter herb pan seared steaks, or the custom made mahogany and walnut cutting board I commissioned a friend to make. He integrates old skateboards into all his custom wood work.
@matt_ross_wood_design on insta.
Now back to your regularly scheduled podcast thread.

Heard this is a long one.
Gonna listen on my drive to Ottawa and make sure I’m on the right side of history with the Freedom Convoy.

Last edited:
Fuckin’ rights she did bud. Give’r fuckin’ Ski-Doo, eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
This was good podcast. And fairly in depth enough, we’ll probably just link or reference it each time we need to go into detail.

Barring any things we genuinely forgot, or more business like details that won’t ever be discussed, this is just about the entirety of the “saga.”

At least what we could fit into ~4hrs before we got tired of talking.

This was good podcast. And fairly in depth enough, we’ll probably just link or reference it each time we need to go into detail.

Barring any things we genuinely forgot, or more business like details that won’t ever be discussed, this is just about the entirety of the “saga.”

At least what we could fit into ~4hrs before we got tired of talking.
My hats off to you and Brian. Stand up businesses will succeed. My only question is when are we going to see rifles in the wild. Way too much effort to not sell them. I’m saving my pennies.

My hats off to you and Brian. Stand up businesses will succeed. My only question is when are we going to see rifles in the wild. Way too much effort to not sell them. I’m saving my pennies.

TBD. Lots of moving parts in both companies.

We are planning on getting back on the line with @BLKWLFK9 asap to talk about future of both companies. As we felt like 1) we had talked enough yesterday and 2) it would get lost in the saga we just told.

I have matches the next two weekends. I believe Brian has some plans as well. But we are going to try to work it in sooner rather than later.

I have an hour left but I’ll say this…

Y’all aren’t looking at the big picture here. Did you ever stop to think that he was such a high speed black ops ninja that he had to do all of this in order to be jailed just so he could get close to his real target? Perhaps this is just another layer to legitimately establish his cover?

Last edited:
I have an hour left but I’ll say this…

Y’all aren’t looking at the big picture here. Did you ever stop to think that he was such a high speed black ops ninja that he had to do all of this in order to be jailed just so he could get close yo his real target? Perhaps this is just another layer to legitimately establish his cover?

LoL, thats some next level shit.

After listening to that the 2nd time I'll say this...

Next time yall wanna pay a dumb redneck... who barely knows enough to get himself in trouble... an extra 50k a year to bs after his day job tinkering with guns and typing on the internet...

488e71ce3e5f276f5934475940118011.jpg

I got YEARS of experience lol

Wow!! Just an incredible podcast and a real eye-opener into the level of deceit that is possible. I hate that this happened to you, but @brianf and Dave @Feniks Technologies, you guys have nothing but respect from me.

I have followed @BLKWLFK9 and his podcast from Day One and I must say, this was your best yet. Also congrats on the TT, brother!

Wow!! Just an incredible podcast and a real eye-opener into the level of deceit that is possible. I hate that this happened to you, but @brianf and Dave @Feniks Technologies, you guys have nothing but respect from me.

I have followed @BLKWLFK9 and his podcast from Day One and I must say, this was your best yet. Also congrats on the TT, brother!

Thank you for the kind words and support, homey. U been here since day 1. 👊

Reactions: Desert Raven
@BLKWLFK9 if you want a destination match for your wife. You need to come shoot the AI match at Altus in March. While your at the match your wife can be on the beach in Destin. Due to spring break it might be a little busy. And March might be cool. But it’s a beautiful area. Lots of beach stuff and shopping if she is into that.

Plus me Alex and Jeff will be shooting the match. My son Ethan will be shooting it as well.

Good one here, fellas.

I appreciate y'all doing this. Even for those with no "skin in the game" in terms of money, many of us invested a lot of interest and time in following the development of a product and a mythical persona. It's good to get the rest of the story and some sense of closure on at least this chapter. I'm eager to hear how things develop further with the rifle, the company, and (hopefully) the justice system.

Never been so pissed at someone I've never met... Throughout the years on here too seeing stuff Theis posted and thinking to myself "arrogant asshat" knowing now that my gut was correct again. Healthy reminder not to trust based soley on the appearance of being prominent in a community.

Good points, and after Brian noted that he wouldn't go on video at the show... I'm wondering did anyone catch the prick on video / picture so we know him if we see him again?

I mean is that Mr 3 stripe behind Frank?

And did Brian / Dave get control of all the social media stuff? Or does Ocean's 14th still have a hold on any of the stuff?

Last edited:
99% control of everything, some things are still getting squared away

currently a 100% injunction so he cant perform any tasks pertaining to or on behalf of hoplite

waiting for the default judgment in the next 2-12 weeks if all goes well

which will remove him from the business totally

squaring up the ATF and firearms insurance companies for the old location and the new location

then dave and i can actually sit down and hash out exactly the best path forward is

Good points, and after Brian noted that he wouldn't go on video at the show... I'm wondering did anyone catch the prick on video / picture so we know him if we see him again?

I mean is that Mr 3 stripe behind Frank?

And did Brian / Dave get control of all the social media stuff? Or does Ocean's 14th still have a hold on any of the stuff?

There are definitely pictures of him out there.

1644945318903.png

1644945326772.png

• Haha
Reactions: BLKWLFK9