• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Justin Skurrl gun Challenge!

Rimdenter

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2021
Texas
So I took the Skurrl gun challenge today! Justin I didnt fair to bad! 1st off gun was zeroed for SKLR I fired bunker buster WOLF MATCH AMMO! Range 35 yds. FOA that's short for flat on ass back against pole elbow on knee shooting! It's a timing thang ! Wolf ammo POI was a AVG. .2625 low 47 rounds impacted a avg. -.098 left with a extreme right impact of .078 target 2 blk. 3 extreme left impact was .292 overall spread L-R was .361 lowest impact was Target blk 2 -.437 highest impact was-.020 for a top to bottom spread of .417 move all rounds up .262 and rt .098 they all been on or cutting the 10 ring well in a Skurrls head at 35 yds.not totally off hand but I take shots I can make. Oh gun was a factory FORFIFEY3 with a beater BSA scope! 18 power though. There was 22 rounds under .183 spread so yea its doable.

Attachments

• 20220720_192854.jpg
    20220720_192854.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 69
Offhand at 35 yards to punch a nickle sized target.
Yep, I think you can get it done RD.
Better than I can. I'd still need a shooting stick
or a tree to brace on to stop my body movement.
Head shot on a squirrel at 100 feet ain't so easy as you'd think.
That 3d target shifts locations to all sorts of uncomfortable shooting angles
and different elevations, all while we have to be moving quietly so as not to spook 'em.

Good times. :D

Last edited:
Offhand at 35 yards to punch a nickle sized target.
Yep, I think you can get it done RD.
Better than I can. I'd still need a shooting stick
or a tree to brace on to stop my body movement.
Head shot on a squirrel at 100 feet ain't so easy as you'd think.
That 3d target shifts locations to all sorts of uncomfortable shooting angles
and different elevations, all while we have to be moving quietly so as not to spook 'em.

Good times. :D

I'll take anything I can to brace on I use a pair of folding sticks normally and yes them lil buggers never stop moving. Many I say Many Moons ago I had the Privilege of shooting regularly with a man Named Rick Crawford he built my National Match AR-15 he taught me alot about off hand disciplines I applied that to my hunting skills. I made many a micro peep and rear dial for him still have his original taps he gave me. He was a Phenomenal instructor and a great man.