• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Left Eating The Left... Again!

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    Seems like the left is just as dysfunctional as the right. I can't wait until the claws come out. It will be fun to watch!

Living in the New York City area I was totally surprised that Chuck the schmuck was silent. Not a word! I would laugh myself silly if AOC ran against him for his senate seat.

Maxwell

F1CF0AD5-39BC-4AC6-976C-43516E4D1ABB.jpeg

I saw a poll the other day that asked Republicans and Democrats if they had lost a friendship over politics… There was a much higher percentage of Dems than conservatives which tells me they are eating their own. Have at it fucktards.

Reactions: Carlos Danger
    Well the right has been infighting for years, the left is just better at pretending to like each other to meet an end goal. Remove the possibility of that end goal and there would be literally blood in the streets from them killing each other. Too many conflicting, whacky ideas

i love watching the left eat itself. It is very gratifying.

Reactions: XLR308
    When is someone going to stone that bi$)h back to the stone age

Reactions: Bender