• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The LMT is here!

snufulufugus

Private
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2010
Mobile AL
Well folks I paid for this MRP CQB piston back on November the 17th and tried to forget about until I got 'the call'. The call came three days ago from the dealer, just shy of six months.

Coming out of the cardboard

Thier mag floor plate

That is all for now :( I just had my inside and outside a/c and gas furnace replaced....

Congrats nice looking rifle.

I ordered another brand in early October and all I have to show for it is being degraded for daring to ask about delivery, but that's another story.

Enjoy the new rifle!

Congrats! I think you will really like it! Easy to change barrels and even go from piston to DI with a conversion kit if you'd ever want to for whatever reason. I really like the CQB and MWS systems from LMT.

Thanks fellas I am really smiling that it made to me, and very pleased with exterior fit and finish now i ahve to stop working and go zero in the irons.

You will love it. Mine is the most accurate and reliable rifle I own. It is a little heavier, but I had the barrel cut to 14.5 and pinned the AAC Blackout, and dimpled the barrel, like KAC does. Shaved off 7-8 ounces. They are very sweet rifles, and fun when you start picking up extra caliber barrels. Congratulations. Don't sell it

Congrats nice looking rifle.

I ordered another brand in early October and all I have to show for it is being degraded for daring to ask about delivery, but that's another story.

Enjoy the new rifle!

For what it's worth, I waited for 8 months for my OBR (and that was before all the maddness). When you eventually get your rifle, if it's anything like the reviews I've read thus far, you'll have an AR-10 killer. Builders aside, I've never seen any gas gun shoot tighter groups (if the pics were legitimate) than what you're getting.