• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Lottery is now 1.5 Billion

A kind lil pc of advice, save ur money!! A Buddy and I bought 10 tickets. Jus waitn for Sat nite!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: babyguppy
If you take the lump sum, you'll get less than $500 million after taxes. Odds are their will be more than one winner. Hardly worth the price of a ticket.

Reactions: Maciej
You know it’s going to go to six illegal Hondurans who pooled their landscaping money to buy a ticket at the bodega next to Home Depot, right?

I bought 10 tickets for the guys at shop. If we win, everyone gets 200 million and change and we all retire!

What the hell, can’t win if you don’t play!

Sirhr
Cash out option is $750 million plus or minus. Then uncle Sam takes his part (you know, to support Ukraine) at about 40 something percent.
You have to do like the politicians and set up a charity or a foundation to keep the grubby fingers of the IRS out of your pocket.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
Cash out option is $750 million plus or minus. Then uncle Sam takes his part (you know, to support Ukraine) at about 40 something percent.
You have to do like the politicians and set up a charity or a foundation to keep the grubby fingers of the IRS out of your pocket.
I believe a trust accomplishes that.

A kind lil pc of advice, save ur money!! A Buddy and I bought 10 tickets. Jus waitn for Sat nite!!😂😂
Wasted your money. Ive got the winner. ;)

If you take the lump sum, you'll get less than $500 million after taxes. Odds are their will be more than one winner. Hardly worth the price of a ticket.
aren't you getting the multiplier?

You guys think too small. I’m going to move in next door to Dirty D and get in on some of his action. I would also like a ride on the sub. I’ve always wanted to do a lock in/out dive out of a chamber.

I could literally buy all the hookers in the world.

Can you imagine how Elon Musk or those other mega billionaires feel?
We are only talking about half a billion and they are worth a hundred plus times that

Can you imagine how Elon Musk or those other mega billionaires feel?
We are only talking about half a billion and they are worth a hundred plus times that
This.

Elon could piss away half a billion on blow and hookers for a party.

This.

Elon could piss away half a billion on blow and hookers for a party.
yup, someone mentioned, elon could get more 'freedom' of speech bang for the buck, buying a few newspapers with online views.
Hey, at least Elon's exposing the coruption.
As for me, Huge fk'n ranch mentioned above, some belt feds to burn my money, and a few women to burn the rest.

Ranch in Montana, 5000 acres or so. Just enough for a 1500 yard range, dirt bike track, shop full of trucks, dirt bikes, and snowmobiles.

Florida compound, 200 acres. Shop full of cool cars, few street legal drag cars, and a street bike or two.

I don't know if it would be cheaper to own a jet or charter one every time I felt like going back and forth. Zero interest in flying, so I'd need a pilot.

Most importantly, I'd take 10 million and divide it amongst immediate family. Then I'd tell them to get bent if they ever need money again. I'm pretty sure a few of them could turn 100k into 10 million, and the rest would be in the trailer park with more debt than they started with.

Reactions: NoDopes
Most importantly, I'd take 10 million and divide it amongst immediate family. Then I'd tell them to get bent if they ever need money again. I'm pretty sure a few of them could turn 100k into 10 million, and the rest would be in the trailer park with more debt than they started with.

It would be smarter to "employ" them with your non-profit agency, you know, like the Clinton Foun....

Reactions: BCP and babyguppy
Ranch in Montana, 5000 acres or so. Just enough for a 1500 yard range, dirt bike track, shop full of trucks, dirt bikes, and snowmobiles.

Florida compound, 200 acres. Shop full of cool cars, few street legal drag cars, and a street bike or two.

I don't know if it would be cheaper to own a jet or charter one every time I felt like going back and forth. Zero interest in flying, so I'd need a pilot.

I would buy them houses/small businesses and then tell them to go run them. No actual money. Then I would invade Hollywood and make a whole bunch of rightwing, God-fearing, anti-woke movies to troll the leftists.

If @Bender wins, he’ll still be to poor to fight the joos.
639E772A-0D4E-4A22-A709-D6259E227D04.jpeg

Reactions: Bigfatcock
Didn't buy any tickets, thus saving myself deciding WTF I was gonna do with all my winnings. 🤑 :unsure:

I did buy a ticket, but the whole thing is so dumb. Aside from the odds, no one needs a billion dollars. Far better to change the odds so 1000 people win a million bucks!
#1, I'd sure as hell never fly commercial anywhere ever again!

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Thank you for the hope scholarship money all you poor hoodrats!

Just checked the website, and it is correct that there was not a winner. There wasn’t even a winner for the million dollar get five but miss the powerball option. Dave Ramsey says the lottery is a tax on the poor. I guess I’m poor.

for those that wonder
"before the winner can walk away with a single payment of the prize money of about $929.1 million, a 24 percent federal tax withholding on gambling winnings will be applied.​
This would immediately reduce that amount by $223 million for a single prize winner, who would take home $706 million, according to Forbes.​
Then an additional $97 million will be pulled for the top federal marginal rate of 37 percent, which would lower the prize amount to $470 million."​
cliff notes dailymail math
lump sum - 929 million
gambling tax - 24% tax of 233million = 706 million
Income Tax - 37% tax 97 million (this should be 236m NOT 97m by their calculations) = 470 million
edit - i don't believe dailymail knows math. because 37% of 706million is NOT 97million. 706 - 470 = 236 million
take home - 470 million
so, 1 billion win; take home 470 million​

My calculations - (point out if I'm incorrect)
Maybe I'm wrong, but I get.. 445 million take home​
929 @ 24% tax = 222,960,000 or 223 million = 706 million
706M @ 37% = 261m
706 - 261 = 445​
take home= 445 million

Last edited:
^ Yesterday, thinking about the lottery, winnings and what would I do with it, I decided I would spend several million dollars advertising nation wide, that very thing.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn