• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The Man Test

There is no issue for any loyal DOD employee to serve with gay/straight/ethnicity/insert whatever label you want in here. It is a the law and a lawful order. Has been since DADT was repealed. We carried out the instructions from the Congress, the Commander, the SecDef and General Casey. Despite shrill claims by supposedly knowledgable and responsible members of the Congress and even high level DOD leadership (who were much older and apparently had not evolved...), the Republic maintained its unity and was just as strong as it ever was, even more so. If someone has a personal bias towards gays (or anyone else with whatever label you want to insert) then you keep it to yourself or face serious UCMJ charges. The current force is the best its ever been. Period. Coming from combat arms, its no issue. Have had plenty of buddies with a different orientation in peace and war and it didnt/dont/doesnt matter. One came out of 75th - big and bad enough for you? Would it surprise you to know some of your heroes were or might have been gay? Does that change anything and if so, why? I thought their service or deed was important than whatever it was they were, represented, or came from? For you neo-cons VP Cheney has gay family and stands up for them. How do you like me now? President HW Bush just attended a gay friend's wedding. Change your perception of that man and what he stands for? Would you ridicule a MOH recipient if you found out he/she was gay? Or heard one say he supports equal human rights?
Bigotry is learned behavior based in ignorance, fear and outright falsehoods. There is nothing out of the ordinary from any category of humans that gays are or are not capable of just like any other. They are just like anyone else because they are humans. Duh. There is (and has been for many years) compelling scientific evidence gay identity occurs in utero. Thats Gods realm there. If you are religious, do you challenge what God hath wrought? God make everything and called it good so if you feel like stepping on big toes go ahead. If you are Christian how you square bias against the Jesus' teaching to love one another, God so loved the whole world, and be like the good Samaritan? Or look into the theology of any great religion or consult your clergy. It becomes impossible to maintain hatred and ill treatment towards ones fellow man in light of those precepts.
This isnt meant to be a rant/lecture but clicking this thread to get a little humor quickly reveals itself to contain hateful bias that is completely unjustified. Now I can laugh at quite a bit and got just as thick skin as any so gay jokes are not inherently offensive given the alls fair nature of humor itself - I laugh the hardest at Chappelle's and Mencia's jokes as much as any other - why? - because nothing is sacred and they take on anything and everybody which is what the best comedians always do. Including themselves. Or gays, blacks, jews, whitey, etc etc etc etc etc. I can do the same. So can you. If you are a normal adjusted human one can do that without going off the deep end and cross the line. This joke thread clearly and unequivocally represents pure bias which ultimately is based on hatred and I for one will call a spade a spade. Now, if you actually intend to portray a mere gay joke, fine. I can and do laugh at a gay joke just like I can laugh at quite a few topics. And I promptly retract any rancor directed your way; if the shoe fits wear it. Likewise, if you honestly intend to harm/belittle/ridicule them have courage to defend it.
But check out the company you will stand with. The Nazis included gays in their murder lists. President Putin and his rubber stamp Duma passed some heinous laws just before the 2014 Olympics. The Saudi and current Iranian govts execute gays. Or those cultures that beat, burn and murder their members if someone is outed. You still comfortable with that? Check FBI crime stats and look at some of the atrocious beatings, torture and murders perpetrated against gays. Or does that get you off? What if you found out your mom or dad was gay? Dont laugh, it happens. Or how about your kids? What are you going to do with (or to) your kids when they hit puberty? Ok, so maybe you arent really up for casting the first stone in a good old fashioned medieval lynching and cant stomach outright murder or assault but you are ok with social stigmatizing and bullying. Well, that contributes to quite a bit of suicides and many other maladies. Maybe thats what you are cool with; brutal social bullying towards gays. That is. Not. awesome. And if you do it on a public forum you look like a jackass.
For many years now there has been a growing body of scientific evidence that gays do not imply the complete collapse of society, your religion, the military, the family, etc etc etc. If you still want to commit to hate and brutality, go ahead. But I urge you consider not doing it. Live a life of honor and virtue. Ever look at Frank's signature line. It means something. Do it.
Enough here. Finito.

If you like dudes...sexually...you are definitely "a gay". LOL, too many people buthurt (pun intended) on both sides here. I'm inferring that the OP means effeminate vs. homo but maybe not. In any case, who cares some of the things on the list are damn funny. I'm still convinced you can eat an egg pie without a side of cock&balls but I personally don't like any of the 3.

P.S. My bird dog is only 35 lbs. but somehow I lack the desire to punch another mans bore.

That's the problem with libtards, they are the first to call discrimination and equal blah blah, but when someone thinks and believes differently they go to great lengths to justify they are right and you are wrong for your beliefs. This is why our society is turning to shit, at what point did it become ok to bash people and call them false terms for being anti homo? Probably around the same time it became ok to be racist against whites openly and no one bats an eye.

Joe I respect your beliefs, I really do, in turn homos should respect mine. I will never believe being a homo is ok, I believe it's wrong, spiritually, morally, socially, physically wrong. You spout a whole lot of propaganda bs. I assure you I wasn't raised ignorant, I was raised with morals and ethics in a Christian family.

Unlike your claims I will straight out tell a homo how I feel. I know a few and I have told them I will not treat them any different than anyone else but I do not condone homosexuality. The day a Soldier gets ucmj action for having religious beliefs is the day our society is truly fucked, the difference is if they act on it or treat them differently or turns into discrimination. Funny thing is I've been discriminated against many many times for being a white male.

Trying to cite how Soldiers treat each other on the battlefield is just retarded, at that point it's not about gender or orientation it's about taking care of fellow American soldiers on the battlefield, trying to use that in your "your wrong to be anti gay" propaganda is sad.

If a moh recipient came out gay I'd say "that person did some heroic amazing acts and bless him/her, I don't condone his/her being a homosexual on my own belief system but they sure have my respect"

I won't get into the religious bs you throw out since religion is strictly forbidden here but will say the typical "but your supposed to love everyone" argument is typical, and I don't know which bible you read, but the one I read pretty clearly spells out homosexuality.

I didn't mean to offend anyone. Just cracking jokes. I can understand it hurting someone though, my bad.

There is no issue for any loyal DOD employee to serve with gay/straight/ethnicity/insert whatever label you want in here.

Perhaps you should go educate yourself a bit deeper into what has been going on in the Airforce recently.... The side you champion is NOT full of a bunch of angels who just want to be free, they are just as mean, just as good at being evil, more hateful & totally brazen about persecuting others.

Wellp, this thread took a turn... I dont care about gay or not gay, dont bother me any. Seeing someone who's gay wont turn me gay any more than watching transformers turned me into a robot in a shitty movie. That said, I aint crapping in a public toilet for any amount of money. 40 years old, and never done it. Nasty fuckers out there.

And VJJ, I'm pretty sure that dog of yours, while it weighs 400lbs, does whatever the little ones in the house tell him to. Big ass couch of a dog.:D

Doesn't that depend on what kind of camo you wear with it? Please advise.

Is it Gucci-Flage you are wearing to the range?

Quite frankly, The douchbags I see at the ranges here who are wearing ANY camo are usually the one's who can't shoot & disregard safety.

Holy shit Joe!! You are over thinking this. It was a joke. Ha ha we all got a laugh. Move the fuck on and get the dick out of your ass. I spent 10 years in combat units and the couple of ghey guys that were there would call you a fag.

If you are a gay homo faggot, that's your business, I judge you on how you do what you do, and how you treat other people, being a gay homo fag is nothing special these days so stop acting so offended. You are not special anymore, juts another run of the mill douche bag that is judged by his fellow man like anyone else, so stop with the hissy fits,,,,,,, faggots.

BTW Gay , Homo, Fags/Faggots are the self identifying descriptions that have been used in my lifetime by the homosexual community. Being gay has turned from something that was hidden to a political agenda in my lifetime too. Live and let live gents.

Agreed. My jack russell terrier will F your big dog up any day of the week

and I have taken a $hit in a few rough places, once in my pants or twice I guess that was a shart and didnt count but no way am I $hitting in an over flowing porta crapper

Bones
Copy that are little jack Rambo will fucking bring it, he was a fugitive going from home to home started shit everywhere he landed. Well then he hit are house the last house on the block to the left are house, he's family now.

Copy that are little jack Rambo will fucking bring it, he was a fugitive going from home to home started shit everywhere he landed. Well then he hit are house the last house on the block to the left are house, he's family now.

Yeah! It's not the size of the dog in the fag it's the size of the fag in the dog...wait, I might have gotten that saying wrong. :)

Oh and if that offends you then you are a gay dog. Lighten up Sparky.

sparky-the-gay-dog.jpg

Last edited:
I think VJJ hit the nail on the head. This is an old argument. Those expecting tolerance can give none. The base of the argument is I want to tell you how to think but you can't tell me.

BTW to the op, I thought most were hilarious

R

Finally and in the final analysis - if you need to take a test to determine if you are a man then you probably have a ways to go.
The advantage of age is that you develop an ego and you worry more about what you think of people than you worry about what people think of you.
Yes I do worry about some of our folks here. I can only assume they must be pretty young and they worry about what folks think about them.

Tests and homophobia are all well and good, but in the end it comes down to how you manage your relationships.

It is important for men to remember that as women grow older it becomes harder for them to maintain the same quality of housekeeping they did when they were younger. When men notice this, they should try not to yell. Let me relate how I handle the situation.

When I took early retirement a year ago, it became necessary for Nancy to get a full-time job both for extra income and for health insurance benefits that we need. She was a trained lab tech when we met thirty some years ago and was fortunate to land a job at the local medical center as a phlebotomist. It was shortly after she started working at this job that I noticed that she was beginning to show her age.

I usually get home from fishing or hunting about the same time she gets home from work. Although she knows how hungry I am, she almost always says that she has to rest for half an hour or so before she starts supper. I try not to yell at her when this happens. Instead, I tell her to take her time. I understand that she is not as young as she used to be. I just tell her to wake me when she finally does get supper on the table. She used to wash and dry the dishes as soon as we finished eating. It is now not unusual for them to sit on the table for several hours after supper. I do what I can by reminding her several times each evening that they aren't cleaning themselves. I know she appreciates this, as it does seem to help her get them done before she goes to bed.

Our washer and dryer are in the basement. When she was younger, Nancy used to be able to go up and down the stairs all day and not get tired. Now that she is older she seems to get tired so much more quickly. Sometimes she says she just can't make another trip down those steps. I don't make a big issue of this. As long as she finishes up the laundry the next evening, I am willing to overlook it. Not only that, but unless I need something ironed to wear to Monday's lodge meeting or to Wednesday's or Saturday's poker club or to Tuesday's or Thursday's bowling or something like that, I will tell her to wait until the next evening to do the ironing. This gives her a little more time to do some of those odds and ends things like shampooing the dog, vacuuming, or dusting. Also, if I have had a really good day fishing, this allows her to gut and scale the fish at a more leisurely pace.

Nancy is starting to complain a little occasionally. Not often, mind you, but just enough for me to notice. For example, she will say that it is difficult for her to find time to pay the monthly bills during her lunch hour. In spite of her complaining, I continue to try to offer encouragement. I tell her to stretch it out over two or even three days. That way she won't have to rush so much. I also remind her that missing lunch completely now and then wouldn't hurt her any, if you know what I mean.

When doing simple jobs she seems to think she needs more rest periods than she used to have to take. A couple of weeks ago she said she had to take a break when she was only half finished mowing the yard. I overlook comments like these because I realize it's just age talking. In fact, I try to not embarrass her when she needs these little extra rest breaks. I tell her to fix herself a nice, big, cold glass of freshly squeezed lemonade and just sit for a while. I tell her that as long as she is making one for herself, she may as well make one for me and take her break by the hammock so she can talk with me until I fall asleep.

I could go on and on, but I think you know where I'm coming from. I know that I probably look like a saint in the way I support Nancy on a daily basis. I'm not saying that the ability to show this much consideration is easy. Many men will find it difficult. Some will find it impossible. No one knows better than I do how frustrating women can become as they get older. My purpose in writing this is simply to suggest that you make the effort. I realize that achieving the exemplary level of showing consideration I have attained is out of reach for the average man. However guys, even if you just yell at your wife a little less often because of this article, I will consider that writing it was worthwhile.

That's the problem with libtards, they are the first to call discrimination and equal blah blah, but when someone thinks and believes differently they go to great lengths to justify they are right and you are wrong for your beliefs. This is why our society is turning to shit, at what point did it become ok to bash people and call them false terms for being anti homo? Probably around the same time it became ok to be racist against whites openly and no one bats an eye.

Joe I respect your beliefs, I really do, in turn homos should respect mine. I will never believe being a homo is ok, I believe it's wrong, spiritually, morally, socially, physically wrong. You spout a whole lot of propaganda bs. I assure you I wasn't raised ignorant, I was raised with morals and ethics in a Christian family.

Unlike your claims I will straight out tell a homo how I feel. I know a few and I have told them I will not treat them any different than anyone else but I do not condone homosexuality. The day a Soldier gets ucmj action for having religious beliefs is the day our society is truly fucked, the difference is if they act on it or treat them differently or turns into discrimination. Funny thing is I've been discriminated against many many times for being a white male.

Trying to cite how Soldiers treat each other on the battlefield is just retarded, at that point it's not about gender or orientation it's about taking care of fellow American soldiers on the battlefield, trying to use that in your "your wrong to be anti gay" propaganda is sad.

If a moh recipient came out gay I'd say "that person did some heroic amazing acts and bless him/her, I don't condone his/her being a homosexual on my own belief system but they sure have my respect"

I won't get into the religious bs you throw out since religion is strictly forbidden here but will say the typical "but your supposed to love everyone" argument is typical, and I don't know which bible you read, but the one I read pretty clearly spells out homosexuality.

I agree Yep,, I'm mighty glad that they ain't made being gay Compulsary,,,Yikes

But each to his or her own, and if my opinion was worth a shit they'd make me President and those folks can live their lives their way and leave me to live my life my way and the man up stairs will deal with that,

John

opened this expecting a pic of a smokin hott dame with sole inanimate object in back ground with "if you notice blah blah you might be gay"

still funny tho haha.

DT

I just always assumed gay people told straight jokes while we weren't around. Great. Now I feel like a dick.

They do. Exchange "homo" for "breeder" and that's how they start. I had a guy that was gay that worked for me. Openly gay but not one that acted like a girl. He told us a lot about that lifestyle. And just so you are aware, "breeder" is just as derogatory as "homo".

Racism, bigotry, intolerance - none of those things are exclusive. Every group has it in for someone else. This slant that homosexuals are entirely victims isn't correct. That's like saying there are no racist black people.

And I'm surprised that Joe says he's ok with comedians making fun of homosexuality, and laughs, but here the OP, and anyone else that comments must certainly be scum for having no compassion? for other human beings? That sounds entirely hypocritical to me. "It's ok for Chapelle, because he's a comedian and funny! :( But not for anyone else, then it's intolerance!" Pfft! That's a pant load, due to a nasty public toilet.

Do you know the OP? Do you know his mind and intent for a fact?

Nope.

Last edited:
What I don't understand is how what two consenting adults do is any of anyone else's business. Just mind your own fucking business and let others mind theirs. That's what freedom is about.

You'd think the fags could take a joke by now. I mean shit haven't queers been picked on enough to develop a thick skin yet? I guess we'll all just keep trying harder ;)

Two queers are sitting on the couch watching tv. One of them looks over at their dog licking its own pecker, and says "I wish I could do that." The other fagot says "He'll bite you, ask me how I know."

You know how to tell if a the guy walking into the bathroom in front of you is gay? He walks past the empty urinals to piss in a stall. Know how to tell if he's the bitch? He sits down to piss.

I had a gay guy ask me how I knew I wasn't gay. I just said "Well I've never woke up thinking damn I need to suck a dick today."

What I don't understand is how what two consenting adults do is any of anyone else's business. Just mind your own fucking business and let others mind theirs. That's what freedom is about.

I agree 100% Maggot however that's a two-way street and people should be able to practice their religion freely without being chastised and lambasted for their faith.

I agree 100% Maggot however that's a two-way street and people should be able to practice their religion freely without being chastised and lambasted for their faith.

Agreed. But just as I enjoy a good gay joke, while still allowing them their choice, I enjoy a good religious joke. Though all that is best left off the Hide.

Men who smoke, are satisfying their homosexual desires, those who drink are suppressing homosexual desires.

FACT: men who drink have lower levels of testosterone and higher levels of estrogen.
Leads me to believe that drinking can cause one to become a homo, that smokes.

Indeed. If you ask me, we should just let the gay libs be to have same-sex marriage. And let them have free abortions. Then just let nature takes its course. In a couple generations, liberals should be extinct.

Used to believe in the theory that gays are born, changed my beliefs after the pedifiles and those into beastieality ect think they were just born to be sexually attracted to children and animals, if you ever talk to gheys about what they do behind closed doors you may be shocked to find they are into way more than just packing mud and sucking dick they are truly sick.

Used to believe in the theory that gays are born, changed my beliefs after the pedifiles and those into beastieality ect think they were just born to be sexually attracted to children and animals, if you ever talk to gheys about what they do behind closed doors you may be shocked to find they are into way more than just packing mud and sucking dick they are truly sick.

You Were right the first time Gay People are born,,, You Cant compare Paedophiles or Beastiality perverts into the same class because Being born a certain way does not involve a Choice, But Paedophiles and Perverts do and that is reflected in the choices they make hence why we lock those types up.

Theres only 4 Natural Things in this World and thats Cold Beer, A Hot Gun Barrel, An Endless Supply of Ammo And a Good Blade,

If the thought of that gives you wood Then No Sin has Been Commited.

John

. This joke thread clearly and unequivocally represents pure bias which ultimately is based on hatred and I for one will call a spade a spade. Now, if you actually intend to portray a mere gay joke, fine. I can and do laugh at a gay joke just like I can laugh at quite a few topics. And I promptly retract any rancor directed your way; if the shoe fits wear it. Likewise, if you honestly intend to harm/belittle/ridicule them have courage to defend it.
Really, and just how to did you come to know me so fucking well? I work with gays and straight, fat and skinny, ugly and hot, blacks, white, asian, hispanic, you name it. One of the kids at work that I take to the range because he has taken an interest in shooting is...wait for it...gay. I also take blacks and rednecks. I share my table with all of the above at Christmas and holidays along with my wife and son. We all bleed red. I do not agree with their lifestyle and they know my position. Does that prevent a friendship, no. It was a fucking joke, same one I told at work to you guess it, a couple of gay guys. Lighten the fucking up and consider that someone besides Chapelle or other professional comedians may tell jokes that do not get your stamp of approval.

Really, and just how to did you come to know me so fucking well? I work with gays and straight, fat and skinny, ugly and hot, blacks, white, asian, hispanic, you name it. One of the kids at work that I take to the range because he has taken an interest in shooting is...wait for it...gay. I also take blacks and rednecks. I share my table with all of the above at Christmas and holidays along with my wife and son. We all bleed red. I do not agree with their lifestyle and they know my position. Does that prevent a friendship, no. It was a fucking joke, same one I told at work to you guess it, a couple of gay guys. Lighten the fucking up and consider that someone besides Chapelle or other professional comedians may tell jokes that do not get your stamp of approval.

Yep,,, Just Like Stew,, It takes all sort to make a World And everyone here follows their Own Path and If we think that because someone is differant it will change Our lives then we are wrong and We are Thinking Too Much,

john

Damn right brother!

I clicked here thinking I would see titties because I like them. Not "homosexuals" (pc) with their panties in a wad. Geez.

Last edited:
You Were right the first time Gay People are born,,, You Cant compare Paedophiles or Beastiality perverts into the same class because Being born a certain way does not involve a Choice, But Paedophiles and Perverts do and that is reflected in the choices they make hence why we lock those types up.

Theres only 4 Natural Things in this World and thats Cold Beer, A Hot Gun Barrel, An Endless Supply of Ammo And a Good Blade,

If the thought of that gives you wood Then No Sin has Been Commited.

John

What a hypocrite!

so queers are born the way they are but a pedophile cannot claim the same? What a load of shit! A pedophile can make a choice but a fag can't choose to not stick his dick in a mans ass? Again what a load of shit.

Gays sayin they are born that way is the EXACT same thing as a pedophile, a phsychopath, a murderer, a rapist, all have equal grounds to say they were born that way.

What a hypocrite!

so queers are born the way they are but a pedophile cannot claim the same? What a load of shit! A pedophile can make a choice but a fag can't choose to not stick his dick in a mans ass? Again what a load of shit.

Gays sayin they are born that way is the EXACT same thing as a pedophile, a phsychopath, a murderer, a rapist, all have equal grounds to say they were born that way.

Thats rich,, The thing is Im going off Sceintific Facts Not a bunch of people like us just sharing their views.

1) NO I dont think its Right But That is Only an Opinion

2) Murderers DO Have a Choice So do Paedophiles or any other Criminals for that matter

3) How many Babies have you seen born with both parts male and female

4) How may Boys have you seen Born with Tits That went down and desolved within 24 to 48 hours,,,Me I have seen TWO and Guess what,,They are Both Gay 30 years Later,,

Im am Not Talking about the Limp wristed Flamboyant Types Portrayed on TV Or Drag Queen Types, Im Talking About Genuine People That you would never of Guessed if you were standing next to them,

As for murderers How many people here have wanted to Kill someone But still kept their self control Thats Called Choice,,The Term Murderer covers a WIDE Spectrum

1) The Guy in a Bar who Defends him self and when he Hits back and someone accidently gets killed, They have to face a Murder Charge

2) Someone Who Kills out of Rage

3) And then theres the Phsyco Types,

4) This brings us to the Person who wants Revenge weather its on the person who killed his family or some other like for like crime

VJJ,,, Look Mate There is a Simple Test/Reminder to all of this,,,Take a Coin out of your pocket and flip it over, theres another side to it,,just like Dark and Light and every other thing in this world,,,,Male - Female,, Up Down, wet Dry..

Those Opposites reflect the Choices,,, You said if a Queer did something Heroic that you would be ok with that and not forgetting a Murderer could also do something just as Honorable,

Maybe some folks just have reasons for being like they are, And Its way more Complex Than and Too Deep to be at home here on a forum where Real Men Are Risking Their Lives everyday to Protect this Free Speech that we are Sharing.

I'm differant to you, and vice versa Neither is wrong,, We just approach things from a differant Angle, We would Both go out on a Limb to help save someone and Have Done,

Seems to me that we are not Tollerant enough with some things yet we go over the Top with Others, and Im still Learning and no two days are the same after all these years,

Hypocrite ??? No I Have Just seen Enough Maybe Too Much,,

Take Care, john