Maggie’s The Net Effect of Maser on Snipers Hide

G

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHJUdin2COc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHJUdin2COc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Maser

Friendliest Faggot
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    Re: The Net Effect of Maser on Snipers Hide

And this makes 4.
    wink.gif

Ratbert

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 18, 2007
    Concord, NC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He has an effect...?</div></div>

He helps balance out your effect on the average age and wisdom.

G

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    He helps balance out your effect on the average age and wisdom.
    </div></div>

That makes Greg Moses.

ubet

Private
    Minuteman
    May 28, 2008
    Commifornia no longer

Maser is like beetlejuice, just don't say his name. He is a fucktard, we all know it, but if no one pays attention whores attention, they usually go away.

lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
    Staff member
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YJG7pbSRvJ8&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YJG7pbSRvJ8&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

Maser

Friendliest Faggot
    Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which one is Maser?</div></div>

The cameraman.

G

I guess what Mr. Lowlight is trying to say is that Apple's answer to them making a shitty phone is to say, "We're not the only people making shitty phones!"

That's quite a strategy.

Queequeg

Door Man
    Minuteman
    May 16, 2008
    Florida, Hillsborough county

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HA HA...

Consumer Reports: iPhone 4 Best Smartphone </div></div>

Do any of them work worth a damn in a freight elevator? Or after being dropped in a toilet, pool (twice), big gulp, wash bucket, puddle, paint bucket...?

After a time, even I begin to know my limitations. I'll have to wait until they make a cave man proof smart phone to make it worth my while.

ubet

Private
    Minuteman
    May 28, 2008
    Commifornia no longer

QQ last year Verizon was selling one that was waterproof to 50' and you could drop from quit a height.

USMCj

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 1, 2008
    Nazzifornia

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HA HA...

Consumer Reports: iPhone 4 Best Smartphone </div></div>

Do any of them work worth a damn in a freight elevator? Or after being dropped in a toilet, pool (twice), big gulp, wash bucket, puddle, paint bucket...?

After a time, even I begin to know my limitations. I'll have to wait until they make a cave man proof smart phone to make it worth my while.
    </div></div>

The only phone that ever did all of that and survive a 3 story drop was my old NEXTEL phone.

Alaskaman11

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jan 21, 2009
    Last Frontier

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess what Mr. Lowlight is trying to say is that Apple's answer to them making a shitty phone is to say, "We're not the only people making shitty phones!"

That's quite a strategy. </div></div>

I think your missing Franks post here, it states that if you squeeze the shit out of Maser, he will shut up.