• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The Net Effect of Maser on Snipers Hide

G

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHJUdin2COc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHJUdin2COc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: The Net Effect of Maser on Snipers Hide

That's why sheep go to heaven and goats go to hell.

And this makes 4.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He has an effect...?</div></div>

He helps balance out your effect on the average age and wisdom.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
He helps balance out your effect on the average age and wisdom.
</div></div>

That makes Greg Moses.

Maser is like beetlejuice, just don't say his name. He is a fucktard, we all know it, but if no one pays attention whores attention, they usually go away.

<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YJG7pbSRvJ8&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YJG7pbSRvJ8&hl=en_US&fs=1?color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which one is Maser?</div></div>

The cameraman.

I guess what Mr. Lowlight is trying to say is that Apple's answer to them making a shitty phone is to say, "We're not the only people making shitty phones!"

That's quite a strategy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HA HA...

Consumer Reports: iPhone 4 Best Smartphone </div></div>

Do any of them work worth a damn in a freight elevator? Or after being dropped in a toilet, pool (twice), big gulp, wash bucket, puddle, paint bucket...?

After a time, even I begin to know my limitations. I'll have to wait until they make a cave man proof smart phone to make it worth my while.

QQ last year Verizon was selling one that was waterproof to 50' and you could drop from quit a height.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HA HA...

Consumer Reports: iPhone 4 Best Smartphone </div></div>

Do any of them work worth a damn in a freight elevator? Or after being dropped in a toilet, pool (twice), big gulp, wash bucket, puddle, paint bucket...?

After a time, even I begin to know my limitations. I'll have to wait until they make a cave man proof smart phone to make it worth my while.
</div></div>

The only phone that ever did all of that and survive a 3 story drop was my old NEXTEL phone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess what Mr. Lowlight is trying to say is that Apple's answer to them making a shitty phone is to say, "We're not the only people making shitty phones!"

That's quite a strategy. </div></div>

I think your missing Franks post here, it states that if you squeeze the shit out of Maser, he will shut up.