• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The new covid variant….covid MU….

Fauci's work on gain of function where you develop a virus that is unstoppable. I was under the impression a doctor and or scientist takes a virus and tries to stop it tries to eliminate it. Why even listen to Fauci at all do we take advice from a deadly murderer who operates in a similar fashion because he helps some people as well as kill some.

Mutates slower =/= doesn’t mutate. I seem to remember that influenza mutates sufficiently fast that we have a new vaccine every year. And, the virus population is sufficiently diverse that the flu vaccine is like 30% effective.

Vaccine resistant variants have always been a reality in a highly mutable virus. That is why no virus for HIV exists. Please put the roll of aluminum foil down, and step away.
Aluminum foilers have been correct.
HIV virus...you mean another man made virus

Sure, I have a broken watch on my dresser right now. Correct twice a day, every day.
Election fraud
Scaredimmick
Covid lab created
Covid purposely released
Deep state
Red laws
colonial pipeline
Vaccine passport
Jfk
Area 51
Andrew Cuomo
9/11
China
Russia
Afghanistan hostages

Yeah, you're right only correct a couple times...lol

Last edited:
They would look exactly the same, you would have to sequence their genome to tell the difference.

Reactions: Rthur
If only we had the tech to do genome sequencing...

So we need Vaxxed for the other strains, and Lyzersers twice a day pill for MU, don't forget your bubble boy hats from amazon. Cant be breathing that unfiltered air.

If only we had the tech to do genome sequencing...
You say that as though someone said it can't be done. It sure cuts down on the amount of people that have to tell a lie.......again...........

You say that as though someone said it can't be done. It sure cuts down on the amount of people that have to tell a lie.......again...........

No, irony doesn't come across very well in this medium. I work in the sequencing field...

Be suspicious of a gov't that legalizes the genocide of 60,000,000 people and pushes the "science" of gender being determined by feelings and not by Chromosomes and genitalia