• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing The New Hire. . .

Re: The New Hire. . .

I think Chad did reply - look a couple posts above yours.

And as far as a friendly dispute, reading through the thread it looks a little more like a bunch of guys who unanimously share one opinion having fun, except for one guy trolling who disagrees and thinks raising a bigger stink post after post with absolutely nobody else taking his side will result in something other than everybody getting pissed at him.

When "everyone has to throw in there (sic) comments" but the comments are unanimously that you're trolling, it might be time to quit.

Field was one of those bastard children that teased a dog to the point he got bit now he doesn't care much for them...Haha... Oh and by the way dogs are cool

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SuppressorJunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Oh and by the way d<span style="color: #FF0000">a</span>gs are cool </div></div>
Fixed it for ya!
laugh.gif

I thought you wanted to play around? I guess the internet makes it easier because otherwise you would beat me up? Not with Brutus, Bear, and Sarge on the job... But if we were all sitting around in the same room I dont think many would hold back about dags... Dags are very important to some people and if you had ever been close to a good one you would know why so many take it personal. I come from a long line of military family to include dog handlers and just plain dog people. Lighten up francis

Have had many dogs in my family and don't have a problem with them at all, though don't really care to much for the little yelping ones. Remind me of you all. Never said I didn't like them but guess you know everything. Hell want to get daughter one.
I will keep pissing everyone off and trolling until banned. Hell I don't care. I thought I was the immature one but seem to be the only one not calling people bastards,dicks and whatever else. Non of you are worth getting mad or in a fight over. I have all I need in life.

Its just funny to see a reaction...The best thing to do is not give one. There is no reason to get mad because like you said this is the internet and you dont really know my demeanor. The original intention of this post wast to have alittle fun. No I dont know everything and when you said dags aren't cool I assumed you didnt care for them. You wont get banned for this...? The only reason I have the time to poke at you is the rain...when the rain stops you probably wont hear back from me for awhile

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sledge1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beautiful dog. Hope the surgery goes well and good on you for giving him a much better life.

Steve. </div></div>

My sentiments, exactly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: field</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If it was not a big time gun builder would you feel the same? </div></div>

No, me personally, I wouldn't feel the same. I wouldn't waste my time posting about it, id let the mods handle it.

The difference is Mr. Dixon happens to be a fantastic rifle smith and takes the time out of his busy schedule to share some great pics and details of his builds. He also takes an extensive amount of time to help people and answer gun smithing questions here.

As a result, I can understand him wanting to share things like this with the members here that log into this section of the board more often than not just to read his posts.

I don't understand your concern....is this your board?

Sounds like playa hating to me.

playa hating?

No not my board and if you read my first post then you would have seen that I said I like to read his gun posts. I love the machinery and seeing the rifles.

Everyone took my post for more than what it was that's the problem everyone assumes shit. If no one would have posted smart ass comments then neither would I have but again like I said no friendly disputes can be had here. I have wasted enough of my time with this so keep calling me what you will because you are the mature ones!

So no one misunderstands it anymore. Chad I do like the gun posts and thank you for that

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: field</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you just cant let it go can you? Easy to talk like that on the internet </div></div>

Dude you're a joke!!! My farts would blow you over. I speak my mind in person as well. Other than pussies, like yourself, I get along with everyone.

Off topic (sorta).

While I deeply appreciate everyones flattering comments regarding the gun builds there's a point I need to emphasize here.

I own this "sink hole", yes. However if it weren't for the talent I have on staff (Garrett, Kalli, Donnie, and now the "Crazy Ivan" GSD) I would'nt be anywhere close to where we (I) are today.

Example:
Threading, chambering, crowning, contouring, and fitting gas blocks to 18 M24s/SR25s in three days is no small feat for two people. Its accomplishments like this that give prosppective agencies the confidence to award us these kinds of jobs.

WE are a team. Its a common term thrown around in business circles and something the smart guys at least attempt to achieve. Im very fortunate to have it. Everyone knows their part and as a collective we bring the finished piece. Its made my life much easier because now I have the time/resources to expand services.

More on that later. We will be offering a new service and a GB to kick it off soon as I get the verbage proof read.

Again, thanks for the kind remarks, but never forget that there's more than one gear running this biche.

Enjoy your Sunday Germs. We've got a mess of M24s/SR25s to assemble today

field, just focus on the puppy finding a good home and share in the joy.

Getting a new puppy is something to celebrate, it's as simple as that.

Take Sgt. Hulka's advice, please.

Dude you're a joke!!! My farts would blow you over. I speak my mind in person as well. Other than pussies, like yourself, I get along with everyone. [/quote]

OK dude sounds like it

Friend just got a German Shepard and might get one myself its a great pup