• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The New Hot Girlfriend/Wife Thread

ECF07DCE-8370-4D57-8DD2-50880BC0A971.jpeg
I will throw in a pic of my two girls. They are both my world. We have been together since the end of high school, she stuck with me through my 4 years in the Corps and we have been married now for a little over 5 years. Our little one is 14 months now and keeps us busy! Hobbies and shooting definitely slowed down when she came along but I wouldn’t trade our time for anything in the world.

View attachment 7709062I will throw in a pic of my two girls. They are both my world. We have been together since the end of high school, she stuck with me through my 4 years in the Corps and we have been married now for a little over 5 years. Our little one is 14 months now and keeps us busy! Hobbies and shooting definitely slowed down when she came along but I wouldn’t trade our time for anything in the world.
Enjoy your beautiful family ! Time goes too fast 🙂

View attachment 7709062I will throw in a pic of my two girls. They are both my world. We have been together since the end of high school, she stuck with me through my 4 years in the Corps and we have been married now for a little over 5 years. Our little one is 14 months now and keeps us busy! Hobbies and shooting definitely slowed down when she came along but I wouldn’t trade our time for anything in the world.
Your little girl is cute as a button. My wife and I were blessed with 3 boys. We wanted a little girl but I guess that wasn’t part of Gods plan.

Your little girl is cute as a button. My wife and I were blessed with 3 boys. We wanted a little girl but I guess that wasn’t part of Gods plan.
Thank you! We are both hoping for a boy next time around. I will be plenty happy either way though.

Reactions: AngryKoala
I know you will hear it a lot, but it’s true. Enjoy your kids while they are young, because time will go by so fast. You blink your eyes and they are grown. Now that my son is grown and out, it gives me more time to take Ms 502 to the beach, which is good, but we need some grandkids to play with.

I know you will hear it a lot, but it’s true. Enjoy your kids while they are young, because time will go by so fast. You blink your eyes and they are grown. Now that my son is grown and out, it gives me more time to take Ms 502 to the beach, which is good, but we need some grandkids to play with.
I'll say this: just watching the kids spread their wings and live their lives. To be happy for them and watch them become who they are, stand on their feet and live life as good people. The empty nest issues pale in comparison to seeing that. Just knowing that they have the tools to be OK in life. Its the natural progression - a chapter closes for us, a new chapter opens for them - doors we have already passed through. And its good letting go and watching it from the advisory role instead of just the parent.

I'll say this: just watching the kids spread their wings and live their lives. To be happy for them and watch them become who they are, stand on their feet and live life as good people. The empty nest issues pale in comparison to seeing that. Just knowing that they have the tools to be OK in life. Its the natural progression - a chapter closes for us, a new chapter opens for them - doors we have already passed through. And its good letting go and watching it from the advisory role instead of just the parent.

Ditto. Visiting number two son for grandson's eighth birthday today. Just enjoying watching all the kids in the bounce castle, making a mess with cake and gift wrapping and throwing the football with him and my son will be one of the highlights of my year.

@ColinW - I know this is a thread about your pretty wife, but Im more curious how your little one is doing?

yeah, Im that guy. Not apologizing. Its just who I am. Babies are magical and make me smile.

Aw, thanks brother!! That means a lot that you would ask!

He’s absolutely amazing! Growing like a damn weed. There’s been days I wake up in the morning to check on him and have thought “Good Lord JB(Joshua Bryce)! You grew overnight! Your hands are bigger!” Time goes too fast man, he’ll be 1 year in February and it feels like yesterday my wife & I were back up in Alaska, going to the hospital for his birth. Now, he’s crawling all over the damn place, getting his little hands into shit and exploring everywhere we go. It’s been the greatest experience so far. 🙂👍🏻

Aw, thanks brother!! That means a lot that you would ask!

He’s absolutely amazing! Growing like a damn weed. There’s been days I wake up in the morning to check on him and have thought “Good Lord JB(Joshua Bryce)! You grew overnight! Your hands are bigger!” Time goes too fast man, he’ll be 1 year in February and it feels like yesterday my wife & I were back up in Alaska, going to the hospital for his birth. Now, he’s crawling all over the damn place, getting his little hands into shit and exploring everywhere we go. It’s been the greatest experience so far. 🙂👍🏻
Mine turns 10 in March.
We had to go training bra shopping and have read the book about puberty together (she hated it, said it is gross).

Enjoy every day. They talk back at this age!!🤣

Mine turns 10 in March.
We had to go training bra shopping and have read the book about puberty together (she hated it, said it is gross).

Wait till they get a drivers license or learners permit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
There's only one way to find out. You either get a warning, it gets taken down or you get banned. Live dangerously! ....And reward the rest of us degenerates ;)
My preference is you post until you find out then PM me what ever you can't post!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: ColinW
Mine turns 10 in March.

Well, if he’s anything like his ol’ man…..I’m in for a world of child shenanigans, attitude and smart assery. 😬👍🏻

I do enjoy it! I can’t wait till he’s a bit older and we can start to have some epic adventures. I’ve got rock climbing & surfing trips planned already.

Reactions: powdahound76