• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The New Hot Girlfriend/Wife Thread

At our last elr match. Get away from that hairline shit
DC0DD16E-D601-434D-8838-D18A95567A20.jpeg

yeah, but you told me she is cute as shit, really smart, and really sweet.

plus she is the mother of Hank and Gus!!! that's bonus points right there!!

I would rather smart and sweet with some chub than a skinny bitch (you should meet my ex wife). She is constantly obsessed over her diet and looks emaciated. And isn't a pleasant woman to say the least

I would rather smart and sweet with some chub than a skinny bitch (you should meet my ex wife). She is constantly obsessed over her diet and looks emaciated. And isn't a pleasant woman to say the least
I'm trying to get rid of one just like that.

Wait a minute.....

Arent you recently well practiced at this? 😉

Best to you @Dirty D
Its a bear of a world at times.

I keep holding out for sweet. The rest of life is easier to handle if they are sweet at baseline.

Not Mao.
the mafia you fool.

Go shoot someones dog
I'm the last person who would shoot a dog, you have me confused with the other weirdo from my part of the woods, or as he would call it, my AO.

People made it sound like she was before.

If that's your thing, go to Jaco, Costa Rica. There are some nice ladies who can legally sell you sex and you won't have to deal with a pimp. Or at least in theory you shouldn't.