• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The New Hot Girlfriend/Wife Thread

My wifey.
7ABA30B6-B1A5-4D3D-AF63-15FAF77A82BB.jpeg
6A78F1D7-149E-4AA0-B22A-3B14365E9875.jpeg

lmao "it's not disrespectful to share my girls nudes with the world, but you better not say anything to hurt my feelings"
This is the NEW hot wives/girlfriends thread because LL nuked the old one over shit like this. LL will not hesitate to nuke this one from orbit and you have to ask yourself if you really want to be the one responsible?
It’s your towel party so choose wisely

This is the NEW hot wives/girlfriends thread because LL nuked the old one over shit like this. LL will not hesitate to nuke this one from orbit and you have to ask yourself if you really want to be the one responsible?
It’s your towel party so choose wisely
It's funny how the reasons for things getting nuked change all the time.

Best wishes to you both. My partner of 28 years (and wife of 9 years) survived bowel cancer, she is now 4 years clear.
Question for you,

if you finally married her and she seems like a keeper…why did you wait 20 years to get married?

I did the old date a few, engaged for 1 and got married etc

Best wishes to you both. My partner of 28 years (and wife of 9 years) survived bowel cancer, she is now 4 years clear.

That is OUTSTANDING !!!!!!

Hug her often and love her hard, brother.

Every day is a blessing.

This past April....feels like yesterday, but it's been two months now.....my bride of 27 years passed away at age 53.

She is now free from the pain and beyond the reach of cancer.

Her faith in God was huge and she's done much to prepare me and to strengthen my own faith.

I have no fears.....ready for whatever challenges lie ahead. I know how I have to face life in order to be with her again on some future day....whenever that is.

I miss her terribly yet I know we will be together again.

All each of us have is today...the right now....take nothing for granted. Never leave home mad and never miss the chance to let them know you love them and value your time together. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Every day is a blessing.

This past April....feels like yesterday, but it's been two months now.....my bride of 27 years passed away at age 53.

Her faith in God was huge and she's done much to prepare me and to strengthen my own faith.

I have no fears.....ready for whatever challenges lie ahead. I know how I have to face life in order to be with her again on some future day....whenever that is.

All each of us have is today...the right now....take nothing for granted. Never leave home mad and never miss the chance to let them know you love them and value your time together. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
Wow. Beautiful lady.

Hang I there my friend. My heart bleeds for you.

Every day is a blessing.

I'm so sorry you lost her but she's with God, pain free, and probably smiling down on you. Really touching and what you say is spot on, love your loved ones every second, taking nothing for granted

Every day is a blessing.

Wow, sorry for your loss and bless your heart. Remember the good times.

Reactions: DubfromGA

Every day is a blessing.

So sorry for your loss! Prayers sent!

Every day is a blessing.

Im truly sorry for your loss.

Question for you,

if you finally married her and she seems like a keeper…why did you wait 20 years to get married?

I did the old date a few, engaged for 1 and got married etc

I am not a religious person (I am an atheist) and marriage as far as I was concerned is a religious ceremony (especially in a church). However, after 19 years together (18 years and 6 months living together) she didn't want to get to 20 years without being married (we already had a child [age 9 when we got married)). Therefore, we got married in a nice hotel which is a non religious ceremony.

Reactions: brianf

Every day is a blessing.

I am sorry for your loss.

@DubfromGA - Sir. just wow. I hope that if ever in a similar position my faith would carry me through and have me make a statement like yours. and believe it.
Im sure there are many many tough moments too.

For all of the things, we will pray for you.

And yes, His love and mercy grant us so much more than we can ever have on our own.

Finally, a place with some civility. More photos, please. More, more, more, more, more. Fug get aboud it … wife’s not talking to me anyway!

• Haha
The Mrs. and I a few years ago. Just realized I've no decent photos of us together in the last couple of years as one of us is behind the camera, and one wrangling the girls.

View attachment 7657453
do yourself a favor and change that. most cameras have timers on them, and maybe one of the kiddos is able to take a picture or three for you.

sometimes taking pictures is a pain in the ass, but you’ll thank yourself later on in life.

Every day is a blessing.

My two greatest fears:

- Wife passing before me.

- Passing before my wife.

Hoping to meet God together.

Good words

Every day is a blessing.

So sorry for your loss , I have been in a similar circumstance 😞 My wife of 32 years in 2014 passed away from a brutal form of cancer ....Glioblastoma , aka brain cancer.
She went from feeling spaced out or high ( she never did drugs ) , to having mini seizures. From diagnosis to death in 10 weeks. She never called in sick once in her life.
We take things for granted too much. I wish I would have told her more how much she meant to me and our daughter before it was to late. The drugs made her a zombie more or less : (
I was blessed to be reunited with basically my first girlfriend, 40+ years later.
She totally understands and has become my partner for the rest of my life ! 🙂
I sure hope so ☺️

My two greatest fears:

- Wife passing before me.

- Passing before my wife.

Hoping to meet God together.

sorry for your loss

i hope to never be in this position but when my mind goes off the rails at night i wonder if could only save one Wife, Son , Daughter...

then i take another pill and hope to pass out

I am not a religious person (I am an atheist) and marriage as far as I was concerned is a religious ceremony (especially in a church). However, after 19 years together (18 years and 6 months living together) she didn't want to get to 20 years without being married (we already had a child [age 9 when we got married)). Therefore, we got married in a nice hotel which is a non religious ceremony.
turn to God brother, you will be rewarded!

Every day is a blessing.

God bless you, brother.