• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The New Hot Girlfriend/Wife Thread

Why does it say theres 3 pages, then all the posts are the same on each page.

Why does it say theres 3 pages, then all the posts are the same on each page.

If I understand the question, it's a "feature" of the new site that the original post repeats as the first post on every page, regardless of the length of the thread. Alternately, on my pad, occasionally I can hit the next page tab and it "pretends" to advance when it actually doesn't, so I have to refresh to advance the page.

The good news is that so far there isn't a page in this thread that I wouldn't be happy to have repeat itself

photo55235.jpg
My wife practicing her
"diplomacy"... with her Noveske Diplomat

Last edited:
fuck you maser, you need to delete that shit you asshole...

Mike,
It's okay, piss mouth only wanted everyone to see his dream wife.

Otherwise shitbag, if you're making remarks about my wife, you have an open invitation to come here to Florida and say that shit to my face.
I would even pay for your airfare here.
The price of your casket is on you.
Care to take me up on it?

Reactions: OldSF MJT
Mike,
It's okay, piss mouth only wanted everyone to see his dream wife.

Otherwise shitbag, if you're making remarks about my wife, you have an open invitation to come here to Florida and say that shit to my face.
I would even pay for your airfare here.
The price of your casket is on you.
Care to take me up on it?

I'm hoping to God that Maser's post was just him being him and not a commentary on anyone's wife. That's the way I took it when I first saw it. If it was indeed something more nefarious then it's un-fucking-redeemable and he needs to be donkey punched in his fucking twat.

Regardless, the fact you took it that way means the damage is done. I meant my earlier post when I said that so far every single woman posted up has been a beauty. Those of us who have actual women instead of video game controllers know beautiful women when we see them.

Respect brother,
Bogey

Anything remotely resembling a negative or disparaging commentary on a sincere post of a wife or girlfriend will land you in jail. Repeat offenders will never be heard from again.
Carry on, and be respectful.

I missed Maser's post. But I can imagine. It's been at least ten freakin years -- has he changed? At all? Has he made any friends here? Any?

Bogey,
if the thread had stayed buried and he posted the pic, I wouldn't have thought anything of it either.

However, the thread had new posts and that's when he decided to give his input.

A case of bad timing?

Possible. But, when I look at the source, then the chance of that goes to nearly zero.

I've had a lot of laughs because of him.
The flip side is he doesn't know where to draw the line and stay quiet.

He has a right to look at the pic I posted of Rebecca and THINK anything he likes.
When he hides behind a keyboard and posts derogatory things about people it's childish.
What's worse, the things he and others post, they would never say to someone's face.
Most anyone here would beat him within an inch of his life if he said something like that face to face.
That is the problem with internet commandos.
Immaturity and stupidity.

Reactions: Blutroop
Bogey,
if the thread had stayed buried and he posted the pic, I wouldn't have thought anything of it either.

However, the thread had new posts and that's when he decided to give his input.

A case of bad timing?

Possible. But, when I look at the source, then the chance of that goes to nearly zero.

I've had a lot of laughs because of him.
The flip side is he doesn't know where to draw the line and stay quiet.

He has a right to look at the pic I posted of Rebecca and THINK anything he likes.
When he hides behind a keyboard and posts derogatory things about people it's childish.
What's worse, the things he and others post, they would never say to someone's face.
Most anyone here would beat him within an inch of his life if he said something like that face to face.
That is the problem with internet commandos.
Immaturity and stupidity.

Yeah, fair enough. Even after some of his shit I still couldn't believe he would be stupid enough. I guess I was wrong yet again.

Now it looks like his little brother has joined the forum, with whom I'll have a chat in my next post because I haven't figured out multi-quote yet.

As soon as I read the post I thought the same thing.

Guess we're getting off track on the thread now. Can someone post up a new pic please?

Fair enough. Because I was part of the derail, I'll post another of mine. As a city girl she's fascinated with the shit many of us grew up doing and is actively trying to learn some of it. Besides shooting my stress-reliever is splitting wood. Here's her "in action":

IMG_1504.JPG

Just because I'm currently living above a bar on the southside of Chicago doesn't mean these folks are gonna stifle my redneckedness!

Is that an elevated train in your back yard? and a fiberglass handled ax? Us rednecks don't have money for dem fancy tools like that.

Ryan

Is that an elevated train in your back yard? and a fiberglass handled ax? Us rednecks don't have money for dem fancy tools like that.

Ryan

That is in fact a Chicago Metra train along the Rock Island line, which is in my backyard. It's not a true elevated train like the EL lines in the city, just a built up rail bed as the trains come over the Calumet Saganashkee (Cal-Sag) River which is 100yds up the road.

I agree on fiberglass handles. I've never owned one before, but the local Menards sells nothing else. My proper axe with hickory handle is back home missing me. That is definitely a city-boy axe to be sure. I'll keep it once I'm back in AL for her to use, because she's still hitting the handle on some of her attempts and it'll save me some handle replacements until she's got it down. Much more important is trying to fix the horrendous grind on that Chinese blade.

Last edited:
All of my married shooting friends and I share the same story, married women out of our league! Here is my wife practicing for her second competition. After being together for 16 years I finally got her enjoying another one of my hobbies.
D3167B89-1D80-4D0F-923B-203BBA8DE817.jpeg

Last edited:
Fair enough. Because I was part of the derail, I'll post another of mine. As a city girl she's fascinated with the shit many of us grew up doing and is actively trying to learn some of it. Besides shooting my stress-reliever is splitting wood. Here's her "in action":

Just because I'm currently living above a bar on the southside of Chicago doesn't mean these folks are gonna stifle my redneckedness!

Craftsmen used to make a nice splitting maul that had a shock abosorbing handle and a collar by the head to help with the misses

All of my married shooting friends and I share the same story, married women out of our league! Here is my wife practicing for her second competition. After being together for 16 years I finally got her enjoying another one of my hobbies.

Very pretty, but how fricken long is the barrel on that rifle? It looks like a 30" tube plus the can.

29" and that one wears a 30p1 so 9 more inches. 6brx. She prefers that one over the bench gun i built that she took over when shooting prone.

not sure why the picture quality on these are shitty... they are good on my phone
29C67E90-563B-4F35-8616-009EDA4B53BC.jpeg

Last edited:
That is in fact a Chicago Metra train along the Rock Island line, which is in my backyard. It's not a true elevated train like the EL lines in the city, just a built up rail bed as the trains come over the Calumet Saganashkee (Cal-Sag) River which is 100yds up the road.

I agree on fiberglass handles. I've never owned one before, but the local Menards sells nothing else. My proper axe with hickory handle is back home missing me. That is definitely a city-boy axe to be sure. I'll keep it once I'm back in AL for her to use, because she's still hitting the handle on some of her attempts and it'll save me some handle replacements until she's got it down. Much more important is trying to fix the horrendous grind on that Chinese blade.

Hickory handles are proper for any striking tool. But, she's trying and using the tool at hand. Good for her. You got a keeper Bogey!

I am still trying to figure out how to get my wife into the long range game but she is more of a pistol/shotgun gal so i guess i cant complain too much.

Clearly, that girl needs glasses :D

I am still trying to figure out how to get my wife into the long range game but she is more of a pistol/shotgun gal so i guess i cant complain too much.

Mine started with sporting clays. She's always shot rifle with me once or twice a year but nothing more than 200 yards. Once I got steel set up from 400-835 and put her behind a rifle that would hit them, she liked it more

Damn Darkside-Six, I keep forgetting your lady can Taser and pepper spray your ass if you cut up. Could you ask her, politely, to get a work schedule that allows me to come up and shoot while the weather is nice? :cool:

Damn Darkside-Six, I keep forgetting your lady can Taser and pepper spray your ass if you cut up. Could you ask her, politely, to get a work schedule that allows me to come up and shoot while the weather is nice? :cool:

Yeah......remind me tel you about the time she tased me. Fuck!

She's about to go on weekends off right after Memorial Day for the next month. Otherwise give me a little notice and I can make anytime work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mrs. said ya, she don't mind if I put a pic up, so we'll play. Last season with the one I cherish, and have cherished since 1988. Waaaaaaaaay outta my league. Looooooong story but we met in Tokyo on a blind date setup by one of my Chiefs. She was the Personal Secretary for Foreign Affairs to the Labor Minister of Japan. After dating for 3 yrs when I separated from the Service I went back to Tokyo and we ended up working together for about a year. We lived with the Congressman and his wife in Sanbancho Mansion. The Prime Minister lived 2 floors above us. Was like Fort Knox trying to get to our room. She was with the Congressman for 11 yrs working at the Diet. First Filipina to work for the Diet of Japan. Speaks 5 languages, 4 fluently. Comes from very good stock in the PI. I could fill your head with shit you'd never believe regarding what we've done in just the Political Arena. It was a blast until it wasn't. When we got married in Tokyo this is how it played out. Her eldest Sister ran the JCC in Tokyo as a Catholic and that's were we had our reception. The 3 signature's/witnesses to our marriage were Toshio Yamaguchi the Labor Minister of Japan, Michael Armacost the U.S. Ambassador to Japan, and the Nigerian Ambassador to Japan the Honorable Dogonraro. So here we have an American and a Filipina getting married in Japan partying at the JCC with the list of folks and many others above. That's not even the start of the story. But I'm not gonna bore you any more for now.

MkJu6Pk.jpg

Did I mention she's outta my league?

dude, she so looks like she can kick your ass...
nice picture

Brother Mikey, she keeps me in line I'll tell ya that. She hails from the province that is very well known for the "Bareson" or Butterfly Knife. Thanks man. ;)

again, nice photo, good thing their isnt a contest for best looking couple of snipers hide, cause, you sure would win...

For you guys who haven't made it official yet, or have an anniversary or something, my wife is in the diamond/engagement ring and jewelry business. If you need advice or wondering how one might get ripped off and what to look out for, feel free to PM me.

my 24 year old son and my 52 year old wife,,she aint much on havin any risque pics of her taken,,

10532554_10202620297330670_3702021984628732108_n.jpg

Buddy, you could've said that was your 24yr old son and his sister and we wouldn't have batted an eye.

The Mrs. said ya, she don't mind if I put a pic up, so we'll play. Last season with the one I cherish, and have cherished since 1988. Waaaaaaaaay outta my league. Looooooong story but we met in Tokyo on a blind date setup by one of my Chiefs. She was the Personal Secretary for Foreign Affairs to the Labor Minister of Japan. After dating for 3 yrs when I separated from the Service I went back to Tokyo and we ended up working together for about a year. We lived with the Congressman and his wife in Sanbancho Mansion. The Prime Minister lived 2 floors above us. Was like Fort Knox trying to get to our room. She was with the Congressman for 11 yrs working at the Diet. First Filipina to work for the Diet of Japan. Speaks 5 languages, 4 fluently. Comes from very good stock in the PI. I could fill your head with shit you'd never believe regarding what we've done in just the Political Arena. It was a blast until it wasn't. When we got married in Tokyo this is how it played out. Her eldest Sister ran the JCC in Tokyo as a Catholic and that's were we had our reception. The 3 signature's/witnesses to our marriage were Toshio Yamaguchi the Labor Minister of Japan, Michael Armacost the U.S. Ambassador to Japan, and the Nigerian Ambassador to Japan the Honorable Dogonraro. So here we have an American and a Filipina getting married in Japan partying at the JCC with the list of folks and many others above. That's not even the start of the story. But I'm not gonna bore you any more for now.

MkJu6Pk.jpg

Did I mention she's outta my league?

I read the story and look at the picture and think"what in the fucking hell"
I know tucker said no disparaging remarks but I can not help myself. Guess it is time for my first vacation.
That story and that picture are a kin to a salamander hooking up with a lioness. Something that most would think impossible but there you are.
She should have married the prince of Monaco instead along comes your dumb ass. Mess with destiny and the universe get all out of wack. I bet the Japanese blame the Fukushima disaster on you. Payback from the god and all.
When you die you are going to have some mother fucking debts to pay. You win the gold medal for "societal vertical jump"

Ready for my punishment, Tucker.

they call it "corn hole" in this part of the country,,LOL

You can call it whatevet you like, but that is truly an awesome pic, for all the right reasons. I read people for a living and I'm just saying that's an awesome pic of two people that are very confident, handsome and beautiful, but more importantly HAPPY. You're lucky. Period.;)

I read the story and look at the picture and think"what in the fucking hell"
I know tucker said no disparaging remarks but I can not help myself. Guess it is time for my first vacation.
That story and that picture are a kin to a salamander hooking up with a lioness. Something that most would think impossible but there you are.
She should have married the prince of Monaco instead along comes your dumb ass. Mess with destiny and the universe get all out of wack. I bet the Japanese blame the Fukushima disaster on you. Payback from the god and all.
When you die you are going to have some mother fucking debts to pay. You win the gold medal for "societal vertical jump"

Ready for my punishment, Tucker.

Brother she could have had ANYONE. I know this. She's amazing on every level. Her family too. It was a chore winning them all over but I won't be denied. I'm spoiled and enjoy getting my way. :rolleyes:
You're not even close to the line so relax. It just is what it is. I had to divulge to my superiors while dating that I was partying with and at embassies that weren't considered friends of Mother Merica. ;)
Got the green light and while still active duty caroused around hostile territory. We were partying at the U.S. Embassy compound in living quarters with the economic, political, and military atache's one night and we had a tiger cruise coming up. That's where you can bring either family or friends aboard for a day of sailing and flight ops on the carrier. You can only bring a couple folks then (2) onboard. Started with my department head, then the PAO (Public Affairs Officer), then the XO, and then the CO (Captain/Commanding Officer) that these "friends of mine" from the Embassy wanted to sail. It turned into a big deal. After I told them my Skipper wated to ring them aboard as dignitaries on the Officers brow they ALL said they wanted to walk the enlisted brow and be left alone and given no special treatment. And that's exactly what happened. My unbeknownst to me future wife was present as well. That stirred another melee. I had to divulge who she was and represented. Our lives together have been everything but normal. It's been an amazing journey and wouldn't change a thing. This idiot could write books, but I'll tell ya, we did, against advice and offers, what was best for us and our plans of raising a family together and just being happy. We don't have shit, except each other and our two boys. We're blessed.
I know where you're coming from, heard it for 30 yrs damn near, and you're still right. Appreciate the compliment. Seriously. ;)

Reactions: RackSqueezeBang
You can call it whatevet you like, but that is truly an awesome pic, for all the right reasons. I read people for a living and I'm just saying that's an awesome pic of two people that are very confident, handsome and beautiful, but more importantly HAPPY. You're lucky. Period.;)

that was from my MILs 75th birthday party,,same as this pic

from left
wife,me,MIL,24 yo son,27 yo daughter,13 yo son

Reactions: DubfromGA
that was from my MILs 75th birthday party,,same as this pic

from left
wife,me,MIL,24 yo son,27 yo daughter,13 yo son

Have go along with 1J04's sentiments, that's a good looking family right there.