• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The New Hot Girlfriend/Wife Thread

I get to be married to my best friend. Corny? yup. but true. She shoots with me every weekend. USPSA and now PRS club matches.

Attachments

• photo66668.jpg
    photo66668.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 401
  • photo66669.jpg
    photo66669.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 447
  • photo66670.jpg
    photo66670.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 466
How this woman buts up with me is beyond me .Shes always there to support me and is one of the kindest person I know. We like to get into debates on treating patients (she's an RN and I'm an EMT) .

Good looking family and thank you both for your service!

Reactions: Sandhog308
How this woman puts up with me is beyond me .Shes always there to support me and is one of the kindest person I know. We like to get into debates on treating patients (she's an RN and I'm a EMT) .

She's a Nurse Practitioner at Stanford in Cardiology, and I am a Fire Captain/Paramedic in our Special Operations Division for over 22yrs. We get heated about treatment in the field vs the hospital as well. How she has stuck with me is way beyond me, I just may have her fooled. Here she is with my 2 boys, Aidan and Gavin.

IMG_1454.JPG

She's a Nurse Practitioner at Stanford in Cardiology, and I am a Fire Captain/Paramedic in our Special Operations Division for over 22yrs. We get heated about treatment in the field vs the hospital as well. How she has stuck with me is way beyond me, I just may have her fooled. Here she is with my 2 boys, Aidan and Gavin.

We know a class act when we see it. You're a blessed man and ya know it. Beautiful pic you'll smile over for years to come. Again, thx to both of ya for your service to the community.

Reactions: Tack425
Wife winning a summer Biathlon (bike/shoot and run/shoot, custom Krico 360s grip activated biathlon .22lr)

Marriage...Best job I ever had.
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/XGozJmSh.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:
Wife winning a summer Biathlon (bike/shoot and run/shoot, custom Krico 360s grip activated biathlon .22lr)

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/XGozJmSh.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Very cool!

Well, that didnt work. I will get a couple pictures of me and my gf on here shortly.

Last edited:

Damn Major, I (and I'm sure quite a few others) just got punked by your lady. That's badass. Mad respect Sir!

This is what you get when you marry the daughter of an SF Sergeant Major...

zLHNEyTl.jpg

wDkcUfBl.jpg

VKKAgWjl.jpg

Good lord man, please tell me she's shot at least one man? I've seen "Operators" that didn't have that "grit" in their eyes as in the second pic. Badass lady right there!

A friend of ours, our Brother PowdaHound76, asked that I put these up for him. He was kind enough to share these with me some time ago when we were slumming for dollars for Splitzilla. Great pics and couldn't be happier for you man. I'll let you chime in regarding the event n what not.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/qJYffeX.jpg"}[/IMG2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/P5M8dEy.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Thanks brother for posting those!
Long story short, I have an amazing girlfriend. I have known her for 12 yrs through work and we have been good friends for just over 2 when we started getting our kids together to play.
She has been divorced a while and then I was divorced, we started hanging out a little more for the kids to play at the park and my new place (no ex to whine about kids making a mess around the house made that happen) and thats how it began.
The top pic is from a backpacking trip over Labor Day. Having spent a lot of time in the woods, I knew a lake we could go to and be by ourselves. A woman who loves the outdoors is great.
A friend snapped the bottom pic as we were walking out of the Jason Aldean show here in Denver 3 wks ago.

Its awesome to take that leap with a friend you really know, no BS or hidden agenda, nobody pretending to be what they are not. We both want the same things and have a lot to give and get from one another.

Only bummer is she is from TX and no longer has an accent......

Last edited:
My Colombian amiga

She looks fucking dangerous. It must be something with the Columbianas that the hot and the dangerous are inseparable.

usmc7980 , I just tell mine ahead of time that this pic is going on the Hide, she's used to it by now. I also have no idea how the fucking "cloud" works, so I haven't taken a sexy pic with my phone since my Blackberry died.

She looks fucking dangerous. It must be something with the Columbianas that the hot and the dangerous are inseparable.

usmc7980 , I just tell mine ahead of time that this pic is going on the Hide, she's used to it by now. I also have no idea how the fucking "cloud" works, so I haven't taken a sexy pic with my phone since my Blackberry died.

The Colombians have perfected the art of extracting money from your bank too!

Attachments

• photo76675.jpg
    photo76675.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1,628
Wow, what a horrible mindset!! And it's a wonder why so many dudes have their woman walking all over them.

Wow, your a tool! Many may have their women walk all over them but that isn't the case here. We have a financial understanding that as long as eveything is paid for we can buy whatever we want. We have separate bank accounts and our own "play" money. I do what I want aside from fucking another woman and she does the same. I've got buddies that bow to their women and might as well cut their balls off but not me. You can choke on an AIDS cock and like it.

Wow, your a tool! Many may have their women walk all over them but that isn't the case here. We have a financial understanding that as long as eveything is paid for we can buy whatever we want. We have separate bank accounts and our own "play" money. I do what I want aside from fucking another woman and she does the same. I've got buddies that bow to their women and might as well cut their balls off but not me. You can choke on an AIDS cock and like it.

Am am I supposed to the object of ridicule?

Lol

Am am I supposed to the object of ridicule?

Lol

I don't believe so. That's some bullshit from the previous page where a member made reference to not deserving his pretty lady and suckittrebek' "opinion" of that mindset.

Man it makes all the difference in the world when they smile, doesn't it?

Brother she could have had ANYONE. I know this. She's amazing on every level. Her family too. It was a chore winning them all over but I won't be denied. I'm spoiled and enjoy getting my way. :rolleyes:
You're not even close to the line so relax. It just is what it is. I had to divulge to my superiors while dating that I was partying with and at embassies that weren't considered friends of Mother Merica. ;)
Got the green light and while still active duty caroused around hostile territory. We were partying at the U.S. Embassy compound in living quarters with the economic, political, and military atache's one night and we had a tiger cruise coming up. That's where you can bring either family or friends aboard for a day of sailing and flight ops on the carrier. You can only bring a couple folks then (2) onboard. Started with my department head, then the PAO (Public Affairs Officer), then the XO, and then the CO (Captain/Commanding Officer) that these "friends of mine" from the Embassy wanted to sail. It turned into a big deal. After I told them my Skipper wated to ring them aboard as dignitaries on the Officers brow they ALL said they wanted to walk the enlisted brow and be left alone and given no special treatment. And that's exactly what happened. My unbeknownst to me future wife was present as well. That stirred another melee. I had to divulge who she was and represented. Our lives together have been everything but normal. It's been an amazing journey and wouldn't change a thing. This idiot could write books, but I'll tell ya, we did, against advice and offers, what was best for us and our plans of raising a family together and just being happy. We don't have shit, except each other and our two boys. We're blessed.
I know where you're coming from, heard it for 30 yrs damn near, and you're still right. Appreciate the compliment. Seriously. ;)

Zombie thread I know, I just came back to the hide after the whole scout debacle, anyway I ran into your story about you and your wife, you pretty much wins the Internet. That is bad ass. Congratulations. I married up as well but I don’t have a cool story like yours. P.m. me if you write the book LOL I would definitely read it!

Last edited:
I installed a new toilet in the guest bathroom the other day and after filling and function testing it promptly cracked the tank and dumped all that water on the floor. I was cursing and bitching and acting like a toddler. Had to go back out and pay for a whole 'nother toilet just to get the tank. I was in a shit mood and momma could tell my patience was at an end, so she said she'd do it. She'd never even seen one done before, but tackled it anyway to keep my BP down:

IMG_2041.JPG

Not a "hot" picture, but a true partnership is a beautiful thing.

Attachments

• IMG_2042.JPG
    IMG_2042.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 696
I installed a new toilet in the guest bathroom the other day and after filling and function testing it promptly cracked the tank and dumped all that water on the floor. I was cursing and bitching and acting like a toddler. Had to go back out and pay for a whole 'nother toilet just to get the tank. I was in a shit mood and momma could tell my patience was at an end, so she said she'd do it. She'd never even seen one done before, but tackled it anyway to keep my BP down:

A woman who can pull her own weight is a beautiful thing indeed. We have to cut, split and stack 5-7 cords of wood prior to each and every winter. Guess who does half or more of the work, including the splitting? Yep, my wife.

Cant even put a price on a good one!

A woman who can pull her own weight is a beautiful thing indeed. We have to cut, split and stack 5-7 cords of wood prior to each and every winter. Guess who does half or more of the work, including the splitting? Yep, my wife.

Good for her. You must have an OWB? That amount is a fair bit of work. Mine does the majority of the stacking and enjoys it. We only do 2-3 per year and burn 1-2 ;). Post up some pics of your woodpile over on the “What’s Your View” thread for Bogey, oneshot86, and I to drool over.

Good for her. You must have an OWB? That amount is a fair bit of work. Mine does the majority of the stacking and enjoys it. We only do 2-3 per year and burn 1-2 ;). Post up some pics of your woodpile over on the “What’s Your View” thread for Bogey, oneshot86, and I to drool over.

Yep, will do. We usually burn 4-5 cords a year, depending on how cold the winter is. Last winter was cold as a mofo. Several weeks of negative temps down to -30 F. You go through some wood at those temps, and we don't even like the place above 65-70 degrees. Figured we better have some extra reserve this winter, just in case.

Now this is a woodpile. This is 45 minutes of hard cutting, splitting and stacking.

Certainly hope this is your work. Oddly enough, I’ve seen this posted on several other sites :rolleyes:. If you can do that in 45 minutes...

Bogey
that is truly awesome!

2 weeks ago I was scheduled to leave for hunting on Sunday. My ex had agreed to take my daughter a few hours early that Sunday and then forgot and scheduled work....
My girlfriend was on that like white on rice and said she would love to have my daughter as long as my ex was gonna be cool about picking her at at my GF's place.
Not unlike Alpha's story about his car and shooting, a woman who steps in and does something like that really blows a guy away.
I wont claim to be a genius, but I was smart enough to bring roses and truffles when I dropped my kiddo off at her place.......